Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirate's Cove Message Dump (For pirates ONLY)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Arr... Today was a good day for Danuwa-Analihi. Started the day with 500k on hand and modest weps on board. Ended the day with a nice layout and close to 3 mil on hand. Made me rounds through the house systems today and managed to bring in some high priced slaves. Oh yes, and managed to captures one of them diplomats Kusari sent down to Rheinland. She had lots to say. Hehe - wouldn't you like to know.

All told, I brought in the followin cargo with the total cash paid me:

20 Bounty Hunters (418,000)
13 Civilians (45,500)
1 Freelancer (15,000)
5 Liberty Navy Pilots (20,495)
3 Liberty Police (10,077)
1 Rheinland Military Pilot (4,400)
8 Rheinland Police (36,000)
1 VIP (that Kusari diplomat I spoke of, 11,749)

Grand total was 583,221 in slaves alone

Total for the scrap metal, weapons and ammo taken, along with miscellaneous finds on my trip around Sirius brought me another 2+ mil.

Unfortunately Agisdi-Vlenidohv was not as successful. Got jumped in Texas by the SA. A fellow pirate attempted to provide assistance but was slaughtered as well. Them SA can't seem to fight without a capital ship on their side. Specially against us wee fighters. Arr... till next time Greg me boy. Cost me a good 1+ mil in slaves he did.

Hello maties,

I just intercepted some comms from the SA. They tend to broadcast in the open. Seems they have an active imagination. This Magnum fella claims he was all alone against meself and Cathartic. Ha! Truth of the matter is he and Greg (in his battleship) were chasin me all round Texas when Cathartic called out askin for me location. SA Magnum would have all to believe he was alone vs us two. Quite the opposite. Once Cathartic found his way to the chase, he engaged Magnum. At this point, I turned and engaged as well. Greg was a bit slow in that huge monstrocity.

Short story... Magnum had a thin strand of hull remaining and no shields toward the end. Cathartic was already taken out. I sighted Magnum and had his tail lit up with the glowing green indicating a lock. Next I know, my shields are gone and a mine blasts me hull.

Seems Magnum wouldn't be tryin to claim two kills to gain his Ace award had he not had a battleship to support his tail end.

Oh well... Them lawfuls gotta make themselves feel good. Never see an SA fight without a battleship either. Wonder why...
This is [Rogues]Wodgiss here, I recently made a nice fat 2 million credits on protecting a smuggler in the Texas system. The smugglers there seam eager for some protection against the SA...

Wodgiss Out
Aye, there be a means to increase our funds. I'm gettin a bit sick of these traders ferryin their goods for the richies. We need the arms and the richies need the drugs.

Not much of a joiner, but always game to hit a new pub for a shot of rut-gut. Overall, gents, I have stopped by to inform ya'll to be wary of Bs-buggers, especially Bs-razorblade. A good "rule of thumb" is to just split'em open and pick over their charred hull. I believe it would be more profitable since they lack the honor to follow through on their word, hehehe, tend to backstab ya. In addition, thanks for the shot:)

Cathartic's master
Always nice to see a new face around the pub. Grab yerself another shot. This one's on me. And spread the word ... Pirate's Cove is open to all pirates regardless of clan or faction. Just remember to keep yer pistols holstered and yer cutluses sheathed. I just cleaned this bloody place from the last brawl.

Greetings gents, Glad to see we have a place of our own. Will start with the braggin.

Mays ships books: May 21 -May 31

5/21 Entered Kasari Elite figher hunt: Any competition involvin killin as ok in my book.

119 KNF Elite pilots @ $18,000 ea = $2,142,000
220 KNF Pilots @ $1,500 ea = $330,000
2 KNF GB Pilots @ $15,000 ea = $30,000
2 KNF Cruiser Com @ $35,000 ea = $70,000
31 Gians(in my way) @ $1,700 ea = $52,700
Winning Prize = $25,000,000
Grand Total $ 27,624,700

Hunt results screens

Not a bad 10 days work & thats a whole lot of rum & pleasurable company. I'm glad I could show the SF where the glory lies when it comes to killin, Only a lolly Pirate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hoist the Colors & Run Out The Guns"
Sao Feng RP Story
Chapter One so far.
[Image: fengbanner1.gif]
Bloody hell! Have ya heard? They wish to organize us pirates!....So whats the secret handshake? What local are ya in? 302 or 305, sheesh. Well, I am here only for that free shot and ta vent, hehehe. Anyhoo, time for some time-tested rapin and pillaging......*gulp*

Cathartic's master
Don't think its possible to organize pirates. But doesn't hurt t'be able t'call on a few extra guns for the loot. Them big ships can be hard to bring down.
A man walks in nonchalantly and walks to the center of the bar and meets another man who is significantly shorter than him.

"So you have heard about this Pirate Lords right."

"Yes, And who you might be Mr..."

"Gregori, of the Gaians"

A man from a table next to Gregori gets up

"We don't need any Gaians 'round here ye got that" Hic

"Look, I know Oucasts and Gaians don't get along much but, those bounty hunters outside are looking for you."

Gregori pears out the corner of his eye and sees a older man that isn't in traditional Pirate appearance. The man, obviously intoxicated tries to look outside but is unable to see the bounty hunter outside the window and he is also stumbling a bit.

"Now if hit em together we can get him, no one likes a bounty hunter"

Gregori unfortunately forgot his sidearm in his eagle. The bounty hunter enters the bar and looks for someone. And starts walking toward Gregori. Gregori's Contact is still standing by.

"Mr. Gregori?"

"Yes."

"I believe some people are looking for you, here take a seat."

The bounty hunter pulls out his pistol from his holster. By now Gregori's contact and the Oucast walk away uninsterested

"Now, its time for me to become very rich...."

To Be Continued...

OOC: Yeah Anyone, thats a pirate, can jump in and continue off. Just don't get me killed.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6