Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirate's Cove Message Dump (For pirates ONLY)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Three men step out from the shadows & walk behind the Bounty Hunter. Two look Britonian while the man in the middle is dressed very different. A cross between Kasari & Wu, some kind of ceremonial priest garb.

The center man leans close to the left ear of the Hunter while producing a dagger in his right hand.

"You don't belong here & your presents is unwanted"

The Hunter senses the other two men behind him also & a bead of sweat runs down his brow.

"If you leave now you may live"

Standing up slowly the Hunter steps put from the table & moves toward the door. The three men watch, I single nod by the center man & BOOM. The Hunter drops on the floor.

"I said he MAY live, pay the bar keep for the mess"

The Britonian on the right heads towards the bar.

"Pardon the intrusion your other friends seemed uninterested in helping you. My name it Sao Feng"

"Gregori, of the Gaians, Your an Outcast aren't you?"

"Yes I am and have killed your kind in the past but I have killed more Bounty Hunters. Besides we are all pirates and sometimes need each other. This is what the Pirate Lords want just a little help now and again by fellow pirates. We don't always have to be alone standing against army's of enemies."

The three men turn and leave the bar as Gregori watches. "An Outcast helping a Gian?, Bar keep I need another drink"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hoist The Colors & Run Out The Guns"
Sao Feng Story
[Image: fengbanner1.gif]

* Agisdi Vlenidohv, leader of the Nayehiya, turns from the bar to see what the commotion is all about *

"A bounty hunter," he says to himself, "... nasty sort."

"Sir," he says to the intruder, "... I be askin you t'leave these premises."

* The bounty hunter glances around the room and spots Agisdi *

"I have no quarrel with you at the moment Rogue," snaps the hunter.

* Agisdi shows his sidearm *

---------------

OOC: Next!
OOC: Im a Gaian. Archelon, I guess I will continue off of Gemni's story since he was first but it don't matter since this would fit with both.

"Whew, that guy saved me I can't be so careless like that."

Drinks a bit

"Damn I forgot I was actually flying home back to Glendale today"

" Oh well I guess I can anyways, I better get a new paint job on my ship"

Gregori starts muttering random thing he needs to do. Checks his ID it reads
Gregori Gainnes
Male
And other assortments of Identification

"Now where is the boy, I needed to tell him something very important"

He heads back to his ship to get his sidearm and to look for his contact

OOC: I'm aware of your affiliation - I was referring to the Bounty Hunter following you in. And unfortunately, my post was trumped. :$

* Agisidi calls over one of the slaves he picked up in the Texas system - one of those Liberty Navy types *

"Grab a bucket and mop, yer mangy slob!" he barks at the skinny pale Libertine, "... clean up that mess 'fore I send ye out the airlock."

* Agisdi goes back to his drink *
A boom and a crash came from the door ton the bar. Another crash and the loose door swung open and the body of an injured Junker came flying through. The Rogue Ashenhurst followed him in.

"Whadda mean ye ain't got me monies?! I wanted tha' cardamine to get a full load o' loot and all you git me is a fe' mangy scraps from the table o' those liberty dogs?!

"I, I, I'm sorry Ashenhurst sir! I didn't mean for this to happen! They double crossed me! All I have enough for is to keep my ship flying!"

"Don; cha mean ME ship flyin' matey? I dun like it wen people take me chash and then saunter off wit it in da sunset!" Ash kicked the Junker in the gut and he toppled over.

"Draw yer sword ye lazy git and figh' me like a man!" Ash Drew his long sabre from his side and brandished it.

The junker stood up, staggered and drew his sword painfully. "Avast ye!" Said Ashenhurst and was on him. SLASH, CLANG, SLASH! The Junkers sword fell out of his hand, broken and his pants fell down to his feet, the belt cut off and he stood their sheepishly in his boxers.

Ash was going to attack again and finish him off when a shot rang out and the Junker died. Wodgiss strod into the room with a smoking laser pistol. "I just sold his ship to dealer, we made twice as much as we would have investing in this fool's cardamine runs."

Ashenhurst glared at him for steraling his kill and sat at the bar. "Barkeep! The strongest thing ye got!"

ahhh Ashenhurst i thought that was your ship in the dock sould of ghessed there would be a mess *steps over the dead junkers body and sits at the bar*
Gregori returns to find the bar beucase he forgot something again upside down after talking to his contact. Insticntly he returns to find the thing he forgot still here.

That boy has got to learn, to stop asking so many questions about Tobias.

Gregori looks around

Looks like Ashenhurst has been here...

Gregori approaches the seat where Ashenhurst sits and grabs his sidewinder fang

"So I guess the most of the gang is here Agisidi, Wodgiss and Ashenhurst. Hey I guessed I arrived just after the party began and I just got my plasma pistol."

"Ahoy! ye scurvy dog Wod hes ben' stealin' me kill"

"I see your still be talking like the pirates from the earth that was."

"Agisidi fancy seeing you here" says Gregori

Gregori gives Agisidi and hard pat on the back while he was drinking. Agisdi makes a quiet cough

"This boy kept asking me about Tobias Trent and our old flying days, he was probably aspiring to be just like him... I really hope he doesn't" says Gregori

Wodgiss laughs a bit

Ashenhurst Fidgets in his seat.

"Ahm please ter tell y'all, me maties. That I made a whole laod o' loot on raidin' the transport down by the intersystem jump hole!"

The rest of the pirates notion him to continue.

"Tis a great palce for raidin'! It's only a few sec's away from buffalo and ye can smash up all the Liberty folk you like!"

Wodgiss laughs. "It's too bad friend, that I got the exclusive rights for the Rogues to use that spot as our hunting grounds!"

Gregori Dismisses the thought of pirating here, and turns back to his drink.

Ash pays the bartented and tosses him a few extra credits for the body. He walks out to get abck to hi ship.

* Agisdi smirks at Gregori * Lad - keep yer hands t'yerself. I be havin a bad day. And yer spilled me drink.

* Agisdi leans in to tell the group something * Gents - it seems the house navies been given us grief for long enough. I've an idea I plan to bring to the council to rectify our troubles. The SF, SA, KNF and RM have ruled far too long, me laddies. Be ready for me proposal... * He returns to his drink *
Comm ID: Daiki Yamamoto, gun commander of the Seishou Ikazuchi

Today was very funny. I was flying alone with my crew in Honshu as usual, then a ship called [KNT]Yuuzai_Maru have asked if I was from the Kusari State Police. I answered that yes. He then asked me for a transfer for a new prison ship, that was to meet him in Honshu.
I said him to stay inside the planet, not outside, as I was with intention to ambush him as soon as he was undocked from the planet. However he insisted in waiting outside. We engaged each other, but eventually he docked at the planet. I dont received any money but Im still laughing with the foolishness of the KNT.

[attachmentid=2616]

[attachmentid=2617]

[attachmentid=2618]

Yamamoto out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6