Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirate's Cove Message Dump (For pirates ONLY)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ahoy maties Sorry i been away for some time...

I would just like to add something that i posted in the pirate Councle.

Ahoy My brothers,

The GDI are really starting to get on my nervs. They Disobayed orders to leave a person under my protection that was going to set up his characture. And lol he lost to him, that was kinda funny i will say. And than today when i was in gamma, i was aproched by the same person but this time in a cruser (huntress). Whilst typeing to the RAHF i was blowen to bits for the resion of
GDI Raptor Wrote:I dont like you

Now if that is not disrespect than i dont know. I sent a PM of to Alexander (MrSns) about this problem.

So now im Say that All GDI be KoS to all my brother pirates.

Thomas out...
Comm ID: Oshima Takahashi, lieutenant of the Perseus

Today weve made another visit to Virginia, this time running until San Jacinto station. Despite the odd name, the station is rightly in the middle of a asteroid field where the Perseus flow without any problem. When entering through the jump hole, weve faced many opponents, most of them flying avengers, and there was one police named KoS-something - I dont remember as the scanner registry from Woodland dont recorded the name - who, despite using low level equipment, shooted at the Perseus, providing assistance to the navy. He was quickly destroyed.
After we reached San Jacinto Scuttari ordered us to return, and we soon were back in Texas. We were assigned a rescue operation in LPI Huntsville of some junker smugglers who were imprisoned there. We destroyed the docking gate and major Ron Vulcan leaded the marines from a small transport. We were able to rescue 32 prisoners of a total of 45, unfortunatelly some of them were not able to escape and died of decompression.

[attachmentid=2619]

After that we were engaged by a liberty cruiser. There was no communication with this cruiser but I guess they were there to take back the prisoners. Some xenos were spotted but they were engaging other navy ships. The liberty cruiser, called Colossus, was quickly dispatched by the Perseus. We returned the prisoners to Beaumont base, and they were dispatched in a junker transport to planet Pittsburg in New York system. The mission was a outstanding success.

Takahashi out.
**IncomingTransmission**

This is Anton Kastner of the Red Hessians! Today I engaged several traders but none of them payed me....

They all ran like children! I had some assitance later by the Scythe known as Blade, and we attacked an SSO gunboat, known as the Decimator. We had almost killed it, when Rheinland Reinforcements came, and we have to Leave.

Anton Kasnter Out!
Thus is the plight of we pirates. Unfortunately we may never have a successful raid again.

Where, may I ask, did this occur?
Aye mate, this occured through-out the new Berlina dn Sigma 13 systems. I chased the one trader all around and he ran so far our of sigma 13 that we left the Nebula way behind and exited into an empty void. FOrtunatly he turned around and we met up with Blade who used his CD to great effect.

Verginix out
Comm ID: Daiki Yamamoto, commander of the Seishou Ikazuchi

Today I raided Tau 44, launching from Morioka base. Lots of guard fighters were destroyed. This was a reprisal for the attacks of the BSG in Tau 63 some days before. A BSG ship was detected in the scanners (probably a battleship) but it was too late, I was already heading to Tau 42, and from there to Tottori, where I fought some hogosha pilots, and from Tottori I got to New Tokyo. Needless to say, the IMG guard pilots were executed and throwed by the airlock.

[attachmentid=2967]

Looks like the BSG is not keeping guard on Tau 44 as it should be.

Yamamoto out.
::Incoming Transmission::

Greetings all pirates of Kusari and beyond! It is I, Daisuke Naruhiko, captain of the Telicaster.

Im back in action after a long time under the thrusters of the old Dragon Gunboat she's ready for action once again! I hope everyone here likes pirating trader scum, because I have the bug, and it ain't going away! :crazy:

Long live the Dragons!!

And short live our honor-less enemy the KNF! may they die by the Blood Dragon Hand.

::Daisuke Naruhiko Out::

**IncomingTransmission**

This is Rogues Raptor 1, reporting in, with pilot Ashenhurst, Gunner Wodgiss, and Navigator Damien. Today, we flew the First Prototype of the Barghest bomber in several combat situations. Twice in the simulators, we fought against brentonian and Kusarti Force, both of which we lost due to some unfortunate mistakes.

New, We demanded that a trader give us 2 million redits or suffer, he failed to stop, he died in less then five seconds. With my Piloting skills and a true shot from Wodgiss, our new loadout proved effective at what it was designed for; Killing.

After leaving the Magellan --> California gate. I navigated the ship to California Minor, where I met with a local hacker with the Callsign: Ace-Mars. Together, we took down another trader and stole his shipment of Boron, which proved to be worth a fair bit. Next, our bomber and Ace's gunship headed towards New York, in pursuit of two traders, they evaded us, but we found two Colonials. We attacked and got the upper hand. Ace got the kill on the first colonial, BatWing, and the remaing one was re-inforced by aLSF fighter. The Fighter was killed by Ace in 30 of joining the Riverside station fight. Lastly, Wodgiss got in a killing shot with the Barghest's Cannons. Victory was to the pirates! Filled with bloodlust, I spun the ship around when Navigator Damien noticed those two traders from before returning. Ace quickly destroyed one and after a short, 5 minute pursuit, and a lucky disruptor hit from the Allied Hacker gunship, Wodgiuss got in a Nova shat that reduced the haplesss trader into a smouldering hunk of space debris. It's lifeless hull now floats near Alcatra base. I piloted in our ship to a safe breath with a full load of Boron and Three Kills under our name.

The Nice new: 'Raptor 1 is on a Rampage!' shall go nicly on our kill tally.

This is Ashenhurst from Rogues Raptor Squad, Raport 1, signing off.
If any of my pirate brothers in danger or in need, DCKilla or Rogue_9x will answer the call.
Ah - Customers ... tis been a while. Welcome friends. Barkeep ... a round for everyone.

Enjoy my friends ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6