Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Polizei Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(06-27-2017, 05:29 PM)Burning Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2017, 09:00 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Consider toning down a tad the amount of stuff you drop on fighter after killing the GB. If you have superior forces, try to go for balance instead of trying to ensure the kill with zero personal risk.

Good work going for an encounter though.

Hi Taeni, thank you for your feedback.

Unfair fights happen everywhere in Discovery. It isn't necessary to post a feedback just because of one incident, next time just message me on Skype and we sort things out.
Especially since we're short on members, we're rarely on the ganking side. Since it is not in our interest to decrease activity in Rheinland due to unfair fights, we'll try to work on it and keep things fair. Keep in mind that we expect you to return the favour of balanced fights.

See you in space!

Of course. I write messages like this because it's frequently us at the other end of the spectrum and I know how hard it is to keep things fair. I'm not peeved, nor will this discourage us to play with you, as I know how it can be tough.

I'm very happy to see a significant police presence, however I'm not always online when my members are, and if they get into the mindset wherin they expect to be shot at in-force, it has a danger of turning into tit-for-tat ganking which doesn't make anybody feel good.

I expect exactly the same in response - send me sternly worded letters if any UN| give you a bad time. : 3

Edit: Darn, wrong account. To be clear, I'm articulating the concerns of one member, because it's me job as 1ic to be a bit of a relay. I'm actually overjoyed that RFP was around to have the interaction in the first place - so please, keep logging in and coming after us.
(06-27-2017, 05:59 PM)The Unioners Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2017, 05:29 PM)Burning Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2017, 09:00 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Consider toning down a tad the amount of stuff you drop on fighter after killing the GB. If you have superior forces, try to go for balance instead of trying to ensure the kill with zero personal risk.

Good work going for an encounter though.

Hi Taeni, thank you for your feedback.

Unfair fights happen everywhere in Discovery. It isn't necessary to post a feedback just because of one incident, next time just message me on Skype and we sort things out.
Especially since we're short on members, we're rarely on the ganking side. Since it is not in our interest to decrease activity in Rheinland due to unfair fights, we'll try to work on it and keep things fair. Keep in mind that we expect you to return the favour of balanced fights.

See you in space!

Of course. I write messages like this because it's frequently us at the other end of the spectrum and I know how hard it is to keep things fair. I'm not peeved, nor will this discourage us to play with you, as I know how it can be tough.

I'm very happy to see a significant police presence, however I'm not always online when my members are, and if they get into the mindset wherin they expect to be shot at in-force, it has a danger of turning into tit-for-tat ganking which doesn't make anybody feel good.

I expect exactly the same in response - send me sternly worded letters if any UN| give you a bad time. : 3

Edit: Darn, wrong account. To be clear, I'm articulating the concerns of one member, because it's me job as 1ic to be a bit of a relay. I'm actually overjoyed that RFP was around to have the interaction in the first place - so please, keep logging in and coming after us.

As the one fighter that was jumped on by all the ships afte the UN Gunboat was destroyed, I would like to say it wasn't a bad interaction, there was roleplay done, but the need from one or two RFP| gunboats to shoot one fighter while I was being chased by 2 or 3 bombers is not called for, but I would like to see more RFP log in and some fun happen.
I used to respect the RFP a lot for their rp and how they compromised the police-smuggler play.
It looks like right now you guys are full of BS, though.

First of all, go and learn math. Basic question: what is 1000 x 1000 ?
If you think it is 10 million, then you are a failure. Are you trying to con me?

Second of all, you add made-up fines to equal your stupid demand. You made it quite clear you dont give a damn and dont play fair.

You are an official faction. I expect your members to know how to count 0s when multiplying and to not BS rp.
(08-07-2017, 05:06 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]I used to respect the RFP a lot for their rp and how they compromised the police-smuggler play.
It looks like right now you guys are full of BS, though.

First of all, go and learn math. Basic question: what is 1000 x 1000 ?
If you think it is 10 million, then you are a failure. Are you trying to con me?

Second of all, you add made-up fines to equal your stupid demand. You made it quite clear you dont give a damn and dont play fair.

You are an official faction. I expect your members to know how to count 0s when multiplying and to not BS rp.

Quote:§2.6.1. Any of aforementioned crimes if performed by employees of a corporation, company or any organized group marked by same identification tag, are a subject for multiplied fines or sanctions against the whole organization.

I'd like you to re-read laws of Rheinland.
Id like you to read my feedback before posting.
I'd like you to not post if you are not involved.
(08-07-2017, 05:17 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:§2.6.1. Any of aforementioned crimes if performed by employees of a corporation, company or any organized group marked by same identification tag, are a subject for multiplied fines or sanctions against the whole organization.

And I'd like to point out that's for corporations only, hence why its filed under the line of 2.6 CORPORATE VIOLATIONS. If this is AFC smuggling, then their not a corporation, meaning you misread the laws
My main point still stands that a faction that is responsible for fineing should have members that know how to do math (what about feedback and spelling?) and not con other players when they themselves have written rules to follow.

My other point also stands too, btw.

The fact that the mathematical error double the fine doesn't seem like a fluke to me.
Corporation or ORGANIZED GROUP.

Edit: How about telling him in PM? These errors happen to everybody. Instead you are "crying" in public again. Nice picture of AFC as well.
(08-07-2017, 05:27 PM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Corporation or ORGANIZED GROUP.
(08-07-2017, 05:21 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2017, 05:17 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]

And I'd like to point out that's for corporations only, hence why its filed under the line of 2.6 CORPORATE VIOLATIONS. If this is AFC smuggling, then their not a corporation, meaning you misread the laws

You forgot to read the rest of the sentence. It does not apply only to corporations. Afc is an organized group under the same tag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23