Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Knock Knock... getting to know our resident ex-Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Georgia shuffled through several pages of old Order reports, parts of them censored with black bars to prevent her reading anything they felt she shouldn't.

She couldn't access the Order archives directly, so she had to ask for them to bring her stacks of whatever she needed.

Recently they had stopped fulfilling her requests for Ice Cream or Sorbet, which frustrated her, it was hard work getting these people to like her.

She sat cross legged on her bed, laptop infront displaying images of Delta and Alaska, with little mini-maps and arrows of old operations.

Georgia sipped her smoothie and chewed the end of her pencil, this was boring, she thought...
Will's shift ended, another day of service behind him, another day of harsh life out in the edge worlds. How does Will releive himself of tension? He does what any man does.

He had a plan from the start of the day: Survive, get a bottle of wine and find out more about the new girl on Toledo. All for the benefit of the Order, some for himself too of course.

He had wine, he had the room number now all he needed was information and his charm.
He walks through a hallway to approach a small room door.

"So this is where they keep her. That really is no way to treat a lady"

He sighed, and knocked on the door.
Georgia sat up for a second, remembering what the sound of knocking was, then replied,

"Come in!" she pressed the small blue button beside her bed.

The door opened to reveal a handsome young Libertonian, a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses in hand.

She smiled, and welcomed the company.
The first thing will noticed in the room was how Georgia looks of course, but when he looked around he was astonished by the stacks of data that was present there.

"A beautiful woman that loves to work."
He thought to himself
"I love my life."

He greeted Georgia and introduced himself properly, having in mind not to say anything stupid.

"Good evening miss Georgia, why dont you take a small break from all that work and let me keep you company."

His smile was so wide it was obvious he had something in mind...
"It's a pleasure to meet you in person Will, here" she shifted a stack of papers and let him sit on the edge of her bed,

Georgia closed the laptop and took the glass he handed her, watching with fascination at the bubbles as he poured.

She smiled and sipped, it was sweet and fruity, this was good.
"I sure do hope you enjoy the wine miss, after all, special wine for a special lady." he smiled.

"I must say, this room they have you in, it really isnt fitting. But I see you are making the best of it."

He continued.

"Im glad to know that there is someone else that loves to work in his spare time."

He was fascinated by the amount of work she was doing, yet still, he didnt want to glance his look away...
"Well I'm doing the best I can to impress High Command you know, I feel distant at the moment, I barely get to see anyone cept those deadpan guards outside my door, constantly..." she sighed and threw her pen aside.

Georgia removed her hair clip, allowing her hair to flow down across her shoulders. She was wearing another dress, this time a rather plain blue one, with a matching blue headband.

She finished her glass, and held it out for a refill,

"So what is it you do... around here? Or is that as classified as absolutely everything interesting?"

She smiled again, her trademark smile...
He poured another glass of wine to her,

"I can understand you completely, it can get lonely here sometimes. Even for those who know the place like the back of their hand."

He couldnt keep his eyes of her, but then again, Will is always Will.

"Well bassicly miss, most of it is classified, but lets just put it this way. My job is to keep the place clean, clean and quiet. You see that is how I like it."

He continued in the only way he talks to ladies, ever.

"But then again Im sure you'll earn the trust of the Command soon, such a pretty lass like yourself" he smiled
Georgia smiled back, blushing as she did so.

"I guess, It's another place to be, I never really fitted in anywhere in particular, that's why it's so important to feel at home" she indicated to the poster on her wall, it was of Toby Foster, a bretonian popstar,

She shuffled in her place, shoving aside another stack of papers so she could sit more comfortably.

"I miss the houses sometimes" she sighed, "The lights, the cities, it's a shame I'll probably never see them again..."
He noticed that she was getting quite relaxed, obviously she enjoyed the company, after all who wouldnt enjoy his company.

"It is hard to let go of our home, to start over. For you, it is most probably even harder."

He took her hand and tried to comfort her.

"But let me tell you something, home is a term, home is where you feel you belong and for you, I am sure you belong here."

He continued..

"And our....job, takes us to strange places, you never know where you will end up..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6