Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Posters (Now Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
' Wrote:bamping for moar
Less than 12 hours since I made the original post, really? Not gonna do much good while I'm sleeping.:P
For future reference, I'm much more likely to take a request from someone who can write a sentence, rather than something that looks like a 4chan post. Not that it matters in this case, because I'm already going to do all the ships by owner/maker. But if you want a custom lineup for your faction, keep that in mind.

Bretonia, Corsairs, Kusari, Liberty, and Rheinland added.
And before anyone asks, I didn't put the Osiris on the Corsair poster because it's already in The Order, and didn't think we needed a duplicate. Besides, it doesn't look like the other Corsair ships.
Good work Chris.

These posters are sure more eye candy to me that they're useful.

A Liberty Rogue poster would be awesome. Nice posters, I like them.
Awesome work mate, keep it up.
And there it is, all posters are done and linked in the first post. I tried to organize them all by builder while keeping usage in mind, but that fell apart with civilian things and the unlawful posters (because individual factions didn't have enough ships to warrant unique posters). They're grouped inside each poster by owner though.

The only thing I'm unhappy with is putting the Claymore in with all the Z-line ships in Bret/Lib unlawful, but there's nowhere else really and Gaians don't have any other ships.
Any chance you can do a capital ship to ship comparison. I've searched around but the only thing I've come up against so far is one thread that's 3 years old and another that has had the images removed.
That will be one huge poster... What do you want included? Just BS/Jugg/Carrier, or everything above gunboat? And what about admin-gifted-only ships?
How about a poster with all the BS class ships on it.

Then one with all cruisers/battlecruisers.

And one with gunboats.

Then, on all three of those posters, put a BWT on for size reference or something?
I should have been specific: I meant battleships. The big cheese.
wow, just discovered these posters here, awesome work you did there. and i second the comparison poster for the cap ships. one poster with the bs, one with the cruisers and one with the gunboats on it would be so great to look at. thanks alot for making these :yahoo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7