Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Posters (Now Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
' Wrote:I have to ask why the Gaian Gunship is in the Pirate Ship Line Poster?
' Wrote:The only thing I'm unhappy with is putting the Claymore in with all the Z-line ships in Bret/Lib unlawful, but there's nowhere else really and Gaians don't have any other ships.
It's technically Bretonian Unlawful, which is covered by the poster. Sorta like the Arbeiter and Rheinland Pirate Cruiser being in with the Hessian ships.

' Wrote:Is anyone spotting anything weird in cruiser picture.. it has Kusari GB there.

Someone fix eeeet.
Great things, it will come in handy sometimes.
Haha. Yep. Their dessie is tiny, about the same size as the Bret GB, and the poster really shows that.

' Wrote:Are you gonna remake these when 4.86 comes out?
Yes. I assume there will be a decent number of them that don't change at all, which makes it slightly easier for me, but I will keep them up to date (can't guarantee a timeframe, but I do plan on it).
' Wrote:It's technically Bretonian Unlawful, which is covered by the poster. Sorta like the Arbeiter and Rheinland Pirate Cruiser being in with the Hessian ships.

The difference I see is that the Hessians and Unioners are allies. Mollys and Gaians are not.

It'd be the same as if you put a Rheinland Ship in the Liberty Poster.

I'd recommend putting the Gaian Gunship with the Hogosha/AFA, since they did help with the development of the ship from what I understand.
Good to see you took over and completed the list. Nice job:D.
Excellent job you done dude! Kudos
on the Kusari Unlawful pic, you got the blood dragon GB labelled as the cruiser.

nice work though!
i'm saving all these!
Yes, I have seen a gravedig thread recently, but I honestly think this is worth another go.

I was looking for Rheinland stuff via google images and stumbled across a link to this old thread. The pictures here are indeed fascinating, and I would like to share them with the newest disco generation.

so

BUMP!
Well it's nice except for the Spyglass. I can send you that and the HF GB and VHF CMP/MAT files if you want to make one for us.

Edit: Also, the Blood Dragon gunboat is mislabeled.
Sorry Justin, but the Spyglass is obviously a Lane Hacker ship.

<div align="right]8-|
8-| Omg HF NOT LANE HACKER SPYGLASS HF :rtfm: read lore read lore read lo-

But no seriously, don't want to waste a perfectly good post so... I can also send you the Jormungand (RHA battleship) for a render as well.
I've always thought that HF and Lane Hackers are the same faction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7