Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Posters (Now Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have to agree with the last post. Wow.. great work you did there.

Thanks for the effort, dude.
Ok, cool, I'll make those up this afternoon/evening. For the sake of space I'm gonna leave out the Battlestar II, Venator, Persephone, and Satsuma from the BS poster unless someone feels the need for them (since you* can't fly them)

* except the 5 or 6 people total who can, but you're a minority. A powerful minority, but a minority.
Battleships: 20200x16250px, 27.2MB
[Image: Battleships-thumb.jpg]
Same 2.5% scale thumbnail as the Barge and Uniques posters in the first post, this one is a very large poster. I had some memory problems when resizing and saving it on my Windows 7 workhorse with 8GB ram (PS CS5), and IrfanView also almost ran out of memory and took a while to preview when trying to open it, so be aware.

Don't let that stop you from downloading it though, I get 200GB/month bandwidth on my web host so this isn't gonna be any problem on my end.:)... come to think of it, I should probably help out hosting the next mod update or patch, I generally use 1-2% of my monthly bandwidth.

The next two are back to 5% thumbnail size:

Cruisers: 11770x5010px, 5.73MB
[Image: Cruisers-thumb.jpg]
Gunboats: 4690x2610px, 1.40MB
[Image: Gunboats-thumb.jpg]
Fantastic! Well done.

This is a great guide.
Wow. All I can say is Wow!
I have to ask why the Gaian Gunship is in the Pirate Ship Line Poster?
Is anyone spotting anything weird in cruiser picture.. it has Kusari GB there.

Someone fix eeeet.

Great things, it will come in handy sometimes.
' Wrote:Is anyone spotting anything weird in cruiser picture.. it has Kusari GB there.

Someone fix eeeet.
I lol'd.

These are freaking amazing and it does go to show how different all of the ships sizes are, which is a good thing mind you. Great for grabbing for signatures as well (If you don't mind?)
Are you gonna remake these when 4.86 comes out?
' Wrote:Is anyone spotting anything weird in cruiser picture.. it has Kusari GB there.
I wish it was...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7