Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The OSF| Order security force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: All Of Sirius
Source: Cmdr Grand

Greetings

My name is Commander John Grand Of the Order Security Force.

This Group was Founded on the 17th-09-818AS
the Groups Primary role is to work along side the order primary Fleet to Protect Omicron minor/100/92/major and delta systems from attacks from the bounty hunters,nomads and all other enemies of the order
we will also help stop all illegal trade in these systems.

Our secondary role is to help new pilots get all paper work needed to work within the order ranks be it the primary or secondary fleet the wish to join
our pilots will help all order pilots. We will also help the zoners if they need it.

If you are intrested in joining the OSF leave your name here on this channel or send it to me over private comms or contact me in space on OSF|[CV]Aggressor[HQ]

***Transmission ends***
And this is different from Order|, [TOP], TCG|, 30th| or Cerberus|... How exactly?
More detail please.:)And what aerelm said. The detail doesen't need to be extensively long, just a short backround or something.
There is already four more Order factions than nessesary.

The Keepers just aren't active enough to warrant the need of a million-billion Order ships.
sounds damn similar to 30th RP:D

(link= click in zeh siggy)
In my opinion, Order completely lacks groups that pay any attention to the official faction. 30th was made as a group for newbies and secondary characters that will be mostly used in case of LN or BHG capspam. And it have only 1 cruiser and 2 gunboats. The rest is snubcraft. But I definetly not understand what is the Cerberus roleplay about, as well as I have no idea about [TOP]. Order| <3 is an official faction and it changes to more interesting "true Order" roleplay. TCG is a militarist group that operates mostly in Omicrons against BHG, LN and Keepers.

The problem is that the factions spammed around don't bring anything special to Order roleplay. And the second problem is the capspam. Do we already have like 80 indie Osirises in Order and like 20-30 in Corsair Empire?

So anyway, I stepped into a TCG| thread. No wait, I did not.

As for the topic at hand, since people get all uppity when you off-topic along with others, even in response, there are many Order groups as it is.

So, I will not say one more is needed, but if you intend to go ahead with this group, I would say you need to make it different to all the others, to be successful.

Good luck.
Thread cleaned.

If your post is missing it was either radically off topic or in reply to something radically off topic.

Warnings inbound for those who have it coming, sanctions inbound for those who have already been warned.
The kind of Order faction that i would be glad to see is some division that operates in House Space, some kind of covert or spec ops. We have a lot people spending their time in Minor, but not alot even at Delta. We have TOP and others that already doing this job in Minor
' Wrote:The kind of Order faction that i would be glad to see is some division that operates in House Space, some kind of covert or spec ops. We have a lot people spending their time in Minor, but not alot even at Delta. We have TOP and others that already doing this job in Minor

Well, we have an Order Intelligence Division, that incorporates anyone part of The Order NPC faction anyway.

Anyone is welcome to join that.

But what I am curious about is Yuri always reading Order topics.
Pages: 1 2 3 4