Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to the Pilots of:Mando's Bounty Hunters, Mercs, Outcasts, Red Hessians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
To the pilots of Sirius:

I bring to you a very lucrative deal. A way to earn the money and respect you so very well deserve. How you may ask? Well, Let me tell you.
The Colonial Republic, In their infinite wisdom, has decided to insult myself and Otis jethro. They had the unmitigated audacity to besmirch our characters by calling us liars and fabricators of information. As well as bearing false witness against us to the Bretonians.
Why does this matter to you, you may ask? Personally, maybe not at all. Then again, If you have dealings with the Colonials, They may also turn into a "Benedict Arnold".
Another other reason it may matter to you is, You have the opportunity to earn a large amount of Sirian credits.
I have put aside a small amount of Sirian credits in a safe account. To be used solely for this purpose. The amount of that escrow is 1.5 Billion sirius credits.

It is there to be earned. Will you be one of those that lets fortune slip you by?

The amount per Colonial ship rendered into small bits and pieces of scrap metal is as follows.

<strike>5 Million per Kill</strike>, This has been upgraded to 7.5 million per kill, as of 1/11/818

If they cry out for their mother. plus 2 million credits more.

If they claim their leader doesn't know what they are doing. plus 3 million credits.

All in all, will you be one of those recieving good Sirian credits? Or wondering where your next meal will be coming from.

To claim this bounty you must:

1. Be Alive and able to pilot a ship.
2. Fly nothing bigger than a Gunboat class ship.
2a. If said target is larger than fighter/bomber/Gunboat. Larger vessels may be used.
3. Willing to earn some credits.

The =CR= are not to be told who is paying for this bounty.

However, they may be told that they have made a powerful enemy

This bounty is open to the following individuals.To be included on this list, post your credentials here to be registered.

Registered organizations and Individuals:

Organizations permitted to claim: MM~, Reavers, [13th], XTF, [77th], Beaver Mercenary Company, [|], BHG|, [UC],

Pilots permitted to claim: Baron, Evelyn Foster, Jaina Osborne, Mr.Goodkat, Steve Murray, Blato, The McGuinness boys, Jim Roberts, Masker, Rebel-II, Eadric, Varreck, Saint, Hell Hunter, Santario Cortez, Isamu Katzo, Monica.Rosas & Juan.Rosas, St.George & Eve Sunstrike, El.Jinete

Jonathon Winchester III
Vice President
Independent Neuralnet Division
Incoming Transmission
Source: Rebel-II

Transmission confirmed, amigos. I will look into this for you at once.

Casas out.
Count us in.

Mandos.
Chenzo see's the braudcasted message...

"Getting paid more for what One already does? Win Win..."

He notes the message into his sabre's in-ship computer.
---Incoming transmission
---Comm ID Detected: [77th], Bounty hunter IFF Traced---
Name: *classified* Nicknamed Hell Hunter
--[message

What is this now?
A big bag of money left on the ground?

Time to put the cat in the bag, or in this case, the scum.
We'l look towards hunting these troublemakers.

- [77th] Vice leader/ admiral Hell Hunter.
-transmission ended-
*Resending Bounty Registrating request.*
*kika saw a transmision on his screen....
-nice! crashin a CR , and now for money!!
*he drink his cofee in a sabre's chair and resend transmision*
*count me in, for a sure!
he ended a transmision, store message in a sabre's files, and start engines!*
' Wrote:---Incoming transmission
---Comm ID Detected: [77th], Bounty hunter IFF Traced---
Name: *classified* Nicknamed Hell Hunter
--[message

What is this now?
A big bag of money left on the ground?

Time to put the cat in the bag, or in this case, the scum.
We'l look towards hunting these troublemakers.

- [77th] Vice leader/ admiral Hell Hunter.
-transmission ended-

Greetings Admiral,
It is a pleasure to have you aboard. The credits are there to be earned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Kika,
Before I add you to our illustious list of people wishing to earn a few more credits. We do need to know a little bit about you. As in what organization do you work for, or are you more of a free lance type of pilot.?
The comms are open for your reply.
Incoming Transmission
Source: Rebel-II

It appears I will be the first to claim. I am basing out of the Tau 31 Gate Construction Site, the only friendly base in the system willing to let me land after taking down a Colonial. I got one for you, a Lieutenant Ryker. It was more difficult than I expected, but I prevailed.

Ident and Kill confirmation:
[Image: th_ind1.png][Image: th_ind2.png]
Here to collect. Took out a Colonial Lt. for you. He took out my ship at the same time to, but I didnt think that would matter to you folk, a target is a target.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/Ze...7/screen271.jpg

Payable to: Cardinal.Reaver

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13