Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the admins or anyone who knows the answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
These guys are supposed to be an elite RP squad aye? only the best RP'rs are invited to this faction to ensure there are no Pewpewcrazy lolwuts.

Lets review:

First encounter with wild: was in o-58 stealing codies, wild was camping the jh for ATLEAST 15 MINUTES, with his gunboat to be able to pew pew me when i passed trough (luckily my fighter was to fast)

RP? None, none at all, all he wanted was codies and thats the only reason he used that ship, he hardly gave an engagement notice apart from "dont run", the end, pewing commences

Second encounter with wild: O-11, wild is seen yet again camping some jumphole, claiming im an INTRUDER in O11 (I WAS A HESSIAN HELLOW, if anyone was a intruder there it was him"

RP? One line :" Intruder, enraged, retribution" add a couple of *** and ... to it and youve got the full sentence. what happens next you ask? : pew pew pew, luckily i managed to escape to the freital base

Third encounter with wild: O7, the Wild lad from O11 decides he cant handle me alone, he gets two Wild bombers to support him.

RP? when they find me and catch up with me each wild lad spams (/l 1 for example for those that dont know what im talking about) his respective deadline (hessian go to the abyss, time to die, retribution) and after 1 line (just so they wont be sanctioned im sure) they start Shooting again

My question:
Are these guys even beeing monitored or something, or is this just an elite group who kissed the right guy's behind and can therefore use shiny toys while saying FUDGE RP (you get my drift there i hope)

If No more RP is required to fly a wildship please do point me to the guy i need to talk (read: suck-up) too to get one of those shiny toys myself. Cause if all they have to do is Pewpew people in better ship than the average joe than i'd gladly sign up.
Take it to their feedback thread.
There aint much use in doing that, ive been in several factions here (and clans/guilds/whatever on other games) and its the same story everywhere: Leaders never EVER believe indies above their own faction members EXCEPT when the evidence is soooooooooooooooo overwhelming that they cant just leave it be (and than you still gotta be lucky the leader isnt an admin/mod/person with power of that particular Server/game/whatever)

Now im not saying i already know their leader or so, for all i know he might be THE exception on this general fact but untill proven different i'm going to assume he isnt
Got pics?
Ive got only one about their spam lines in the third encounter (since the first encounter was some time ago and i didnt think about it at the second encounter)

Also: their feedback is locked at this very moment (dont look suprised if its opend soon, doubt it though chaps), ive got a hunch im not the first to notice their isnt much RP but just alot of Pew pew with Overpowerd ships
I will admit I had to nearly sundive to illicit more RP that one time in Leeds...
Why Im bringing this up (and im sure i'll get silenced soon cause ive already had PM's that some members are "friends" with admins and that i should best leave it be cause its gonna get locked/invisibled anyways)

Well this is why:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke (1729-97)

In the past, I have definitely seen them at their best and seen them at their worst...

But all I can say is the times that they were at their best were definitely worth it. I can say without a doubt that every wild player can RP extremely well when they choose to. Thankfully for some reason, this was more often than not.

That having been said, I haven't had any in-game contact with them since I stopped playing in Rheinland (Err.... bit more than a year ago now).
Never seen a Wild player before ... Even in my whole year of playing here.

After reading this I don't really want to ...
I have never ever seen them, I want to see them. Been playing in Rheinland on and off alot. I know of one character who is a wild player, but not seen them ingame either.

To be honest I think the Wild faction ingame is a fantasy no offence to anyone, but I do not see any proof of you anywhere of your roleplay.

But will say this, if it is true what you have seen from them I would be questioning them if I was the Wild faction leader right now. And making sure that they do keep to a good rp standard. And if they have already threatened you in pm's saying they know admins and want this thread to be locked, it tells me and many others two things (along with the Wild feedback thread being closed):
1. There running scared
2. They don't want feedback on what they have done that is good or bad fullstop. Ie they are not to accepting of other peoples opinions good or bad.

If you are a wild player reading those two points don't be offended but that is the impression you are currently giving if the PM threats are true. Sorry to say it but it is the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9