Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Keepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My character Blackheart - is supposed to be friendly with the nomads, being controlled by them, he could not attack them if he chose to...

Now, I have no nomad gear on that vessel, no reason within thier own set guidelines that the keepers have to attack me.

yet, I attempt to role play with them, and they just attack me, and kill me, FOR NO GOOD REASON.

not only that, after it finished, I heard the familiar sound of a tractor beam, hmmmmm. you guys set out these principles, but you wont stick by them?

GUYS. YOUR NOMAD ID IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO AVOID ROLE PLAY.

you have become mute pvp whores, which is exactly why nomads factions were not allowed for so long.
We attacked and killed you because you hung around us for a bit too long, they don't particularly like human combat ships hanging around them, we gave you plenty of time to move away, you did not, so you got killed. In other words, keep your distance. Oh and just because we did not RP with you does not mean we don't RP. Please don't generalize, it makes people look stupid.
EDIT: nevermind
A thread like this has been a long time coming.

I've been constantly against any form of Nomad faction or whatever from the start. How can you roleplay properly a race that is unable to communicate? And beside that, when you DON'T try and roleplay it... well, this is the result really isn't it.

Like it or lump it, that's my opinion. And I can guarrantee I'm not the only one thinking this.

Weren't you guys supposed to have an admin in there anyway? Just curious...
No Admins are in the Keepers Buddy
Cheers
Yeah, but wasn't that the deal? Admin in there to keep control / edit reps etc etc
Nomads dislike anything human really I guess..., that involves...humans, even if they are nomad controlled....Unfortunately...

OT: Wow 12 people in one topic! JEEZ! Does everyone want blood or what....
hum.
Indeed, never seen a single nomad say a single word.
you people should speack. even through "mind" if that's necesary. Up to now, all I've seen are random mute nomads slaughtering pretty much anything in new york.

edit: SED, in some spam thread heavily encouraged by dustin, we had up to 26 people I think, looking at the same thread. A combination of Dustin, server being down, and already 3 spam thread on the server being down, etc.
/signed

Sorry, I'll admit I haven't been in game much for the last month. But everytime I am, I see a Keeper with no roleplay. Just the usual "Screw this, everyone die!" that you'd see from the everyday idiot.

Back when the Keepers were still in beta testing, they were doing a great job, They sticked to their jurisdiction, kept their RP, lots of stories all over the forums. And now? All I see is plain old PvP whoring, going in to random systems where you would never see a Nomad, shooting anything and everything in sight. We should all know what happens to players that abuse that little rule.

Time to wake up, Keepers, people aren't happy...
Titan - I see that character as a point of interest, one of the few times whan the keepers actually can have some REAL role play.

After a number of experiences it seems very pertinent that very few members of the keepers have any interest in role play whatsoever.

Treewyrm is the exception, every time he is on, we really can get it going.

but If this is all a nomad faction has to offer, I give it a thumbs down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8