Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About the whole CR Tech Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
' Wrote:You didn't receive a complaint because, apparently, they didn't know:D

[1/5/12 7:18:31 AM] (Stygian): So if CR granted Vamps they became the new CR guns?
[1/5/12 7:18:36 AM] JImbomb: Yep.
[1/5/12 7:18:37 AM] JImbomb: >.>
[1/5/12 7:18:41 AM] JImbomb: It's their tech.
[1/5/12 7:18:53 AM] (Stygian): Then OSI has em too
[1/5/12 7:19:04 AM] (Stygian): To use on our Nyx anyways
[1/5/12 7:19:33 AM] JImbomb: Did they even talked to OSI about removing the perms?
[1/5/12 7:19:34 AM] JImbomb: >.>
[1/5/12 7:19:38 AM] (Stygian): Nope
[1/5/12 7:19:46 AM] (Stygian): They didn't talk to anyone

Herp a derp derp der?

Apparently OSI can't read the forums.
Which they have to do to apply for the technology.
The forums which had at least 2? topics about it in public places.
Skype is not suitable for this scale of things, nor is it reliable.

I seem to remember a certain Dusty reminding me to not use Skype for important matters, whether they be this or dev related.
Gj.
Another brilliant idea from me:

Talk to admins to get mercenaries and freelancers a red cell with Colonial tech, watch all those guys you granted tech to cry as they can't regenerate their core fast enough to pew efficiently, avoid all forum drama. ????. Profit?
+1
' Wrote:Apparently OSI can't read the forums.
Which they have to do to apply for the technology.
The forums which had at least 2? topics about it in public places.
Skype is not suitable for this scale of things, nor is it reliable.

Ah, yes, damn that OSI.

If I'm not mistaken... Let's see....

[1/4/12 10:28:06 AM] Tig!: [8:03:13 AM] JImbomb: Panzer just deleted all the tech perms of CR.

<<< What??? FP1 has perms for vampires
[1/4/12 10:41:36 AM] Tig!: yeah, but our tech grant came from CR
[1/4/12 10:41:45 AM] Tig!: so with the change it's technically their new gunz
[1/4/12 11:02:29 AM] (Stygian): Ahh. So OSI gets their new guns too
[1/4/12 11:04:22 AM] Tig!: Nikos was being an ass to me b/c I shot down 2 of his friends who were camping FP1 causing problems. Thus when I asked for vamps from IMG, he said no.

So I went to Panzer.
[1/4/12 11:04:55 AM] Tig!: Since all the IMG tech that CR could grant is now CR tech, that means the vampires granted from CR should be CR guns
[1/4/12 11:05:00 AM] Tig!: since the nyx is now CR's
[1/4/12 11:05:07 AM] Tig!: as is the hydra, and everything else.
[1/4/12 11:16:07 AM] JImbomb: Da.
[1/4/12 11:16:21 AM] JImbomb: Everything they gave perms transfers to the new tech.
[1/4/12 11:19:26 AM] Tig!: (sun)
[1/4/12 11:19:41 AM] Tig!: Great, so do I file a sanction report or what?

FFFFffffff. All of these people!?? What's UP with them.
Dusty_Lens Wrote:As to the admins? I imagine this rather concrete offense will cause a slew of past misconducts committed under your factions tag to rise to the surface of their collective memories.

I like how you say things like this and then still pretend you're not doing a smear campain.
By the way, Dusty's not an admin.

I'll gladly restore the list if the autonerf works properly - Red for mercenaries, freelancers, thieves, story-writers, friends, friends of friends and green only for select allies.

White-knighting though I may be, Don't blame me for trying to correct my own mistakes.
' Wrote:By the way, Dusty's not an admin.

I'll gladly restore the list if the autonerf works properly - Red for mercenaries, freelancers, thieves, story-writers, friends, friends of friends and green only for select allies.

White-knighting though I may be, Don't blame me for trying to correct my own mistakes.

Did you really just say that you're holding the list hostage?
' Wrote:Ah, yes, damn that OSI.

If I'm not mistaken... Let's see....

[1/4/12 10:28:06 AM] Tig!: [8:03:13 AM] JImbomb: Panzer just deleted all the tech perms of CR.

<<< What??? FP1 has perms for vampires
[1/4/12 10:41:36 AM] Tig!: yeah, but our tech grant came from CR
[1/4/12 10:41:45 AM] Tig!: so with the change it's technically their new gunz
[1/4/12 11:02:29 AM] (Stygian): Ahh. So OSI gets their new guns too
[1/4/12 11:04:22 AM] Tig!: Nikos was being an ass to me b/c I shot down 2 of his friends who were camping FP1 causing problems. Thus when I asked for vamps from IMG, he said no.

So I went to Panzer.
[1/4/12 11:04:55 AM] Tig!: Since all the IMG tech that CR could grant is now CR tech, that means the vampires granted from CR should be CR guns
[1/4/12 11:05:00 AM] Tig!: since the nyx is now CR's
[1/4/12 11:05:07 AM] Tig!: as is the hydra, and everything else.
[1/4/12 11:16:07 AM] JImbomb: Da.
[1/4/12 11:16:21 AM] JImbomb: Everything they gave perms transfers to the new tech.
[1/4/12 11:19:26 AM] Tig!: (sun)
[1/4/12 11:19:41 AM] Tig!: Great, so do I file a sanction report or what?

FFFFffffff. All of these people!?? What's UP with them.

All 2 off them?!?! All of these people?!?!
I'd love to see you describe a large crowd, you'd invent new words in the english language.

Again, forums are a better place to notify people. Some folks were also notified over Skype.
Some people may have been forgotten, sometimes mistakes do happen.

' Wrote:Did you really just say that you're holding the list hostage?

Give us 20 million or you'll not see it again.

On a more serious note, the list will be restored. It's just about to be infact.
Yawn.

Took you that long to finally make a decision? At least we didn't wait another day. Oh well, Admin decision, can't do anything about that, of course, if someone comes crying to us about how the tech nerf ruining their day, I'll be pointing them at your direction.

Ahem.

I'll be needing that Admin Decision in green, and in that other thread you started, Gheis.

I'll be restoring the permission list myself.

Thank you, thank you. Have a nice day.

Note: Oh yeah..almost forgot, Colonials, we're done here, wrap it up. No more drama.
' Wrote:All 2 off them?!?! All of these people?!?!
I'd love to see you describe a large crowd, you'd invent new words in the english language.

Again, forums are a better place to notify people. Some folks were also notified over Skype.
Some people may have been forgotten, sometimes mistakes do happen.

When you see OSI and FP1 you see two people?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12