Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About the whole CR Tech Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I think that any restricted tech should be made to work 100% for anyone. If you have to work with a faction to use it, there's no reason you wouldn't get the specs to make your ship work right.

So, let factions choose either open tech, or requirements with no power nerf.

(Or better yet, no restrictions, and thus less paperwork and more RP potential)
' Wrote:I had to look through my post history just to check, but I don't see a thing where I recommended such on the forums. I had two or three people ask me over Skype, one of which who I definitely know now knows that this isn't the case.
You should know by now that anything said on skype is taken to the forums. Usually, when people quote an Admin, they believe what they read.
' Wrote:Doesnt that mean we should remove closed factions all together?

That's my longtime view. Please do. Another couple years of this kinda thing is silly.
' Wrote:Then please tell those who complained to you to contact us to get new deal. Might work better then plainly restoring it all jsut to hide them.

People already had deals with you, and you are bound by the rules to honor that.
' Wrote:People already had deals with you, and you are bound by the rules to honor that.

Fine. We know who yelled anyways. So why not go to the notice topic and just end this discussions for all? Hmm?
If they want to have any impact on mod lore, yeah.
' Wrote:Fine. We know who yelled anyways. So why not go to the notice topic and just end this discussions for all? Hmm?

Does that mean you will not be putting the list back up?
' Wrote:Does that mean you will not be putting the list back up?

My words are not the words of the faction leader, why not ask him, in more formal place, perhaps here
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=115743

We are essentially forced, even though we are trying to reason about it all, you all remain deaf and blind to see or hear any of our arguments. Just end it?

No, but Closed factions get way more control then open? I find that unfair.

Either both get the sane amount of control or don't.
' Wrote:No, but Closed factions get way more control then open? I find that unfair.

Either both get the sane amount of control or don't.

Actually, they dont have the same level of control, Closed factions have way more control, since they choose not to allow indies to play an npc faction that is ingame. That seems like a much larger control than tech use.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12