Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About the whole CR Tech Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
' Wrote:When you see OSI and FP1 you see two people?

I assume they only have 2.
It's part of how I presume to know what others think.
' Wrote:I assume they only have 2.
It's part of how I presume to know what others think.
DO-HO-HO-HOH!
Right, that's that, also, due to the drama here and editing posts and all, I just noticed that my destroyer got destroyed (ironic, aint it?) in EVE, just when I had started playing again only 2 days ago.

I demand ISK for another Catalyst.
I have a question.

Is the gear that was granted in 4.85 actually still exactly the same gear in 4.86 or was it changed?
' Wrote:Right, that's that, also, due to the drama here and editing posts and all, I just noticed that my destroyer got destroyed (ironic, aint it?) in EVE, just when I had started playing again only 2 days ago.

I demand ISK for another Catalyst.

Are you ratting in a Catalyst?

That being said, I'll respect the request and give the thread a rest. At this point it's an admin decision anywho.
' Wrote:Are you ratting in a Catalyst?

That being said, I'll respect the request and give the thread a rest. At this point it's an admin decision anywho.

Ratting?

D:

Either that's some EVE term for spying..or..yeah, scurrying around in a Catalyst doing SoE missions.

Q_Q
I like it how the bunch of pixels make so many people scream at each other for no visible reason.

Bounty\Hunt\KoS people who fly your tech without a gentle asking, problem solved.
List restored in full.

End of topic.
All done then ? Good, read and move along now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12