Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
*Subject-First Report*
-Loading...-
*Begin Transmission*

This is Ava Reed, reporting in. I met up with a few other Xenos, who helped me get a ship that can hold its own. My new Roc bomber so far works well. I thank the members of this Alliance for being kind enough to send enough funds to buy my needed equipment. After my Roc was fully ready to fly, Night decided we should train together, my bomber against his fighter. The first two times I managed to beat him, but he figured out how to counter my tactics, and won the third time. At this point, I had been up for awhile, and decided to call it a day. I hope I can get to using this ship against those that oppose us soon.

<div align="right]Ava out.

*Transmission cut*
*Incoming Transmission*
*Subject-First Day Out*
-Loading...-
*Begin Transmission*

Ava here,

Today was very eventful, not that I have anything to compare it to. I met up with Keelback, and we decided to try our luck in California. A Bounty Hunter appeared, in a Bottlenose gunship, saying he was here "Just for us". We must have a fanclub. We decided to run into a nearby field, and move to New York. We set up at a lane, where a trader fell into our trap, and decided not to drop his cargo. He met his demise. Unfortunately, me and Keelback realized only after that our guncams were off, so we turned them on at that time. Another trader, along with a member of the Secondary Navy Fleet, came next. The trader dropped his cargo this time, and the Navy scum decided to open fire. It was his last mistake.
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/M...79/screen18.jpg
Another trader came along afterward, and also dropped his cargo, like a smart man. We saw a Junker convoy moving in the asteroid field, and as we came closer, they hardly uttered a word before attacking. The first kill was seemingly friendly fire. My guncams jammed on this one, and did not record it.
The second kill went to me: http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/M...79/screen25.jpg
Sonora decided to join us briefly, and took the last kill for himself.
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/M...79/screen28.jpg
Sonora left after that, and we went to the lane. A Reaver found us then, and brought a few Navy buddies. We tried to run during that, but they took me down, and I don't know what the fate of Keelback was.
All in all, it went well, and I hope that I can continue work again soon.

Ava out.

*Transmission Cut*

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: Ronald Socha:::
:::Location: Ouray Base - Colorado System:::
:::Establishing data channel... done:::
:::Establishing audio channel... done:::
:::Establishing video channel... done:::

[Image: razor_sm.jpg]

It's Lancehead here.

I took White Sands for a ride today.
I managed to haul a load of basic supplies to Nome, Dryden and Ouray.
The flight was pretty smooth.
I'll supply the other bases this week.

Lancehead, out.

:::Attachments:::
Nome Delivery
Ouray Delivery
Dryden Delivery

:::Connection terminated:::

It's Lancehead here.

I've met some weird ship today in Colorado.
Never seen one of those before.
It was flashing Bounty Hunter IFF. The funny thing was there was no one onboard. Nevertheless, it was shooting, so I killed it.
Well... afterwards I thought that maybe someone would like to examine it. But it's too late anyway.

Lancehead, out.

GUNCAM 1
GUNCAM 2

:::Comms ID: Dudley Johnson:::

[Image: aee5fabc2d.jpg]

'Sup people,

So I've been putting that paint we ripped off that Junker last night in good use.
I've been giving the good old Eagle a paint job.
Keep a look out for Canebreak!
That's gonna shake up those bastards for sure.
See for yourself,

:::Uploading image:::
[Image: xa-canebreak.jpg]

Thats looking fly, right bro's?
Can't wait to get back out there when the paint's dry.
Peace!

Dudley out.

It's Lancehead here.

Today I've tested a new loadout on my Roc. Dual Nova launchers.
It's a great firepower but I still have to learn using it.
I was able to pop a GB nevertheless.

Lancehead, out.

GUNCAM 1

• Incoming Transmission
  • Comm ID: XA-Lachesis
  • Signature: Royal Nathan Brians

Soon as I heard DeathAdder and Canebreak were taking a spin around Colorado I decided
to hop in my Eagle and join them in what later proved to be a fruitful patrol. It pretty much
was a usual day and we stopped a bunch of losers who were trying to sneak some cargo a
house away or some foreign crap back into Liberty, however there were three incidents at
New York gate that made the patrol worth it. First, there was this Ageira transport that did
an interhouse cargo run & to give him a bonus to encourage him in keeping the same deal
up, we asked him to bring us some medicine. By the time the transport was back we had
some minor trouble with a rookie who kept coming back and trying to shoot us down after
he died, which wasn't bad cause the pilot was stupid enough to buy some cargo each time
so when the transport with medicines was back, we told him to take whatever he wants in
the small debris the rookie had made.

In the end, this Navy gunboat showed up and started annoying us without knowing he will
be running back to New York screaming for help in matter of minutes. Even the screaming
didn't save it and the whole ship was space dust before any backup arrived.

Here are some guncams, last one being my favorite:
[Image: frlncr20120310185103.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20120310185521.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20120310185329.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20120310191113.th.jpg]

***source: Mortimer Beckett***

[Image: Born_on_the_4th_of_July.jpg]

Howdy!!!
Let i wrote something here also...
Yesterday i was in Colorado and i was stopped by some hunters... and they called me a...pirate?!?!?!?!
Are those guys hit by wet socks???
I explain them that we are "Freedom warriors" but they dont listen, they want just one thing my head...
I give them opportunity but seems so they failed in his job... *evil smile*.
Today i was with "Coral" and we had some jobs to do ... first we found some traders who just don't want to drop their precious cargo,
so we must act like we only do, a xeno way ... execution first one than after him a second one... Cargo worth 65 mil... nice ... They will remember that...

We back in Colorado and found a trader with strange goods, and after a few word he empty his cargo and proceed,
but there was a few more pilots who want us dead...
Of course they eliminated one by one.
And on the end comes a some rouges and some navy guy who wanted our heads after all of this... we was tired and we go on drink in a Ouray's pub.

***End transmission***
Redneck reporting.

Today we intercepted trader in Colorado. He refused to stop, when wa wanted only to talk. Unfortunately for him.

Later, we met LN member with open mind. Good to know there are our possible supporters in Navy.