Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Army feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really guys.

I would be glad to send you all kudos and stuff,
and to have a nice atmosphere, since we are all playing the same game and such.
Currently , and this ain't new , I really don't understand why all I see from the RHA is:

A bunch of people that just wanna pew while throwing mix of RP and OORP taunts at me,
and when there is the slightest hint of balance , throwing another cap or two in ,
while already outnumbering the enemy.

How can you expect your opponent to have the slightest of fun when fighting you lots?
How can you consider yourselves a faction that adds something positive to disco?
Do you people really consider winning every single fight as your (only) task as a official faction?

Instead of the ongoing annoyance I would really prefer to see a positive competition between our factions.
Until that day I will continue to avoid RHA (and Hessians as a whole) since the fun that our meetings produce is one sided , and has been so for months.
And that's quite enough of that. Obvious troll post, and it got the reaction the person in question wanted. When will folks learn?

Furthermore, troll post and responses, and "lol look at troll troll" posts removed. Troll a feedback and you'll get a big slap. Keep this in mind all of you. -Dab
Opening this thread to say that Shadowdancer's posts do not represent views of faction. He hasn't been on faction roster for months now, so the posts above were just trolling. Sorry for that.

Now can we get a description of what exactly happened that was bad? I wasn't in that fight so I want to know, if possible with examples. If you're concerned about specific members, either post here or PM me with what transpired and their names.
Just posting to say we had a talk on skype,
and most stuff sorted out now.
Just mentioning that we're open for feedback, especially with recruiting good amount of new members.
I suppose it's mainly an opinion thing but I can't say I'm a fan of "2 mil or dai" RP (or lack thereof). Having an [RHA] appear on my scanner and then immediately tell me to give them cash or they'll kill me isn't fun nor interesting. It discourages roleplay, too, which shouldn't be the ultimate goal of a piracy encounter.

Link

In particular, here, I was approached and immediately told to give 10 million or I would be killed, even though I had an empty cargo hold and was idling outside Stuttgart. There wasn't a chance for roleplay, and after sending the message you see in that image, he engaged me and attempted to kill me (although, he was then razor'd by Battleship Karlsruhe, so I thankfully escaped) - not a fun experience for anyone and honestly something that should be changed.

If you need any more information, PM me and I can divulge it.
(08-10-2014, 01:48 PM)John Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose it's mainly an opinion thing but I can't say I'm a fan of "2 mil or dai" RP (or lack thereof). Having an [RHA] appear on my scanner and then immediately tell me to give them cash or they'll kill me isn't fun nor interesting. It discourages roleplay, too, which shouldn't be the ultimate goal of a piracy encounter.

Link

In particular, here, I was approached and immediately told to give 10 million or I would be killed, even though I had an empty cargo hold and was idling outside Stuttgart. There wasn't a chance for roleplay, and after sending the message you see in that image, he engaged me and attempted to kill me (although, he was then razor'd by Battleship Karlsruhe, so I thankfully escaped) - not a fun experience for anyone and honestly something that should be changed.

If you need any more information, PM me and I can divulge it.

This is not the place for these kind of things.
(08-10-2014, 01:55 PM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the place for these kind of things.

I don't see why not. It's the Red Hessian Army feedback thread, and I have feedback about the Red Hessians. Am I missing something here?
(08-10-2014, 02:00 PM)John Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 01:55 PM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the place for these kind of things.

I don't see why not. It's the Red Hessian Army feedback thread, and I have feedback about the Red Hessians. Am I missing something here?

If you have any complains, contact Zayne personally. I think there has been a mistake or something. No one would demand a sum that high. What were you hauling if I might ask. Don't forget that cooperation with Rheinland Corporations might result even a bitter consequences.
, feedback is exactly place for such messages.

WIldkins, I beilive that we can make certain people a better members of community. The person in question only begins his path. He've been talked to.