Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Army feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There were one Battleship and a rerngager gunboat too.And if u see the battleship fearing and the gunboat make reengae, I dont understand whats your problem about when we all of us shooting you.

-Cheers
Yus, f1'ed ghoust battleship...
Just a few things I wanted to point out.

RHA is hessian paramilitary organisation. Well sort of military who are fighting for revolution, but. Well. Shouldn't it be Bundschuh part of roleplay?

After all depending on infocards and such, idealistic Hessians are being recruited to the movement of Bundschuh and RHA stands for really idealistic goals.

Just a tought which came up to me.
Just had loads of fun with you guys in Omega-3.

Seriously, you RHA were -awesome-
Quote:Just had loads of fun with you guys in Omega-3.

Seriously, you RHA were -awesome-
/signed
That was lulzy.:D
Guten Tag all together,

i would like to state my opinion of RHA, if ive permission.

I like to fight against you, because youre all very well and skilled pilots, and your RP is the best ive ever seen in the last year of Disco, during my playingtime here.

But, somtimes you overdoing it a bit. One could get the impression, which your RP degenerating into Flame.

In the last time, it dosnt make fun to fight in Omega 7 against you, cauz of the heavy lag. But that isnt your fault.

I hope we could get into deeper contact, to understand us better in the Future. See my post as a diplomatic matter.

I will not harp on outnumbered Fights, that's from both sides, but how we could make the fights more fair in the future?

Thank you.
Ok, I usually don't make a habit of writing these out, but I talked to Looqas once before already about the similar case, and I'll write it now.

Vilkas, for god's sake, please stop ruining my opinions about RHA with your revengeful actions against me.
Get it in your head, I'll never "submit" to your ways and actually be a friend with you, not since you threatened me in the forum with pm-s or when you created indie hessian so you can catch me every time I step into Hessian ZoI.
Here's the latest scoop.
8 miners in omega 7. 8 of them mining away, and Eric in omega 3. Fine, I'll take my chances, I pop into omega 11, and pillage some. After I cleaned 11, I hop into omega 7, Eric is already there. I guess I'll start the party and hope he doesn't catch me before i clear out one miner.
He'll probably be cleaning them too. I mean, seriously, Hessians are doing what in omegaas exactly? Is the fighting Corsairs the priority, or is the pirate transport a bigger target than few miners full of cobalt are.
The other hessian was already there, actually being silent all the time and apparently guarding the other two miners.
I bet you were on the shared gunboat that logged in a week ago just to own me and then logged off as well.
Look, its all within the rules, it surely is.
But you carry an official faction tag now. Act like one carrying it should.

Sure, RHA was always leaning more on PVP than RP, and that probably fits you and them, but I really hope that other community members do not have to remind you why are Hessians acting like Hessians in game, who do they hate, what are their priority and where did they come from.

to RHA higher ranked members and Looqas and Blodo

Never had a single thing against you guys, died often, recovered even more often. The fact that I had only 500 diamonds in hold when I entered omega 7 shows that this isnt a hissy fit about me losing some cargo. I don't have those against official factions.
I headed on forward on purpose, I could have run. But I wanted to see what will he do. Passing the first miner, and second one he called me a famous pirate, then a cannibal, then asked if there are any last words.

All in all, not an unfair thing to do at all. Except the fact that another hessian was standing there guarding Kruger ships, the fact that he wasn't in any danger at all and the fact that he was in omega 3 while all those miners were mining is making me think he made the trip to omega 7 just to kill me.

Omega 7 has the biggest boost of population since.. well. since I can remember and I still saw only one pirate transport with hessian ID, and only handful of miners with hessian ID and that was all Vladimir's gang

[Image: vilkas.th.jpg]

situation I arrived to with Vilkas heading in after me. we passed 2 more miners.
I'm sure he has screenshots, I was busy scanning all the other mining vessels. Fact remains, he didnt care jack about the miners.
Ravangefull?

Now keep down the REAG.

1) I patrol on omega 7 daily.
2) I met you there by accident, becouse of point number 1
3) Becouse I fallow rule 0.0 I gave you a chance to save your arse and pay 2 ~ 4 M since you were in transport
4) There is only two minable spots in omega 7. The upper one is close
5) You apeared in my scanners the first
6) Corsairs and hessians are enemies.

So now basicly I can't interact with you becouse you keep a grunge or something?

Moreover I even gave you the last chance to surrender and offer a deal (money) but you answered "not a single one"

So stop whining and making of empty blames.

PM...? that was long ago and that was bleffing to piss you off simply as that.

Also I suggest to stop abusing terrorist ID and try to kill me while I am typing standing in palce in front of you.

Peace

Edit: if you have something personal to say, use pm's.

Edit2: Oh and I'll leave you a thought to think before sleep. Think in character. Who would a hessian soldier to pick on first. A bloody enemy from omegas. Expecially a well known one who keeps quite a lot of influence over corsair empire and operates from Cadiz at omega 5 which is the main base holding hessian expansion, or some silent (non-rp'ing) miner who will be there next day for sure.

Personaly I don't have anything against you. But if you have something against me, well that's your problem I guess.

Actually I would do the same thing with corsair ID as well. Because the things were hostile already.
But I'm not here to school you on rules, I'm here to call you on your roleplay that should have increased since you fly a RHA tag.

I don't really care how you behave in Sails| or on your private chars like Dan Bundy, when you open feedback for them I might write in them, but this is an official factions and things like this will be reported when they happen more than once.

I find it disturbing you still didnt explain why didnt you chose a single miner to blow up.

"i hate you cannibal" isn't really a roleplay.

I don't have anything personal to say because you werent flying an "personal" ship. You flew a RHA one.
Did you pirate the miners after I left?
or asked the hessian indie why was he guarding them?

I still don't see why am I the arch enemy when Hessians aren't ex corsair miners who rebelled but ex rheinland miners who rebelled.
The way I see it is pretty simple. All the unlawful factions in Disco are pretty territorial. They don't want anyone to poach on their ground. So I have also dropped doing whatever I've been doing if I have noticed a Corsair on scanners.

And while Mentira is now a terrorist IDed ship, he's pretty known habitant of the Las Omegas with a known Modus Operandi (cargo piracy), so he surely goes to top priority to deal with. So in that light I can't see what Eric/Vilkas did wrong there when he encountered you.

I wasn't there, so all I know about the how things proceeded. I surely do not know the history between you guys (there seems to be a lot of it) or how to solve it.

For the indie Hessian. Who knows what they do and why:P. We try to scoop them up and let them participate and teach them, but we kinda all know how it goes. Some listen, some don't.

About cargo piracy we've been talking about it among HC and RHA does have a PT for the purpose. The cargo piracy is still in the early stages, but in the future we hope it grows into something substantial.