Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Army feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-11-2016, 10:06 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]It was announced and planned as a BAF-Corsair event.

Yes, but it was not. http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28

Rest your post is bacing on a wrong fact, so there is no point to reply.
(12-11-2016, 10:14 PM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2016, 10:06 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]It was announced and planned as a BAF-Corsair event.

If you think that all events, even regular pews such as these should be announced in the event forum then you should perhaps reconsider your attitude towards the game. If you were asked nicely not to come you probably should have honoured the wish.
Guys, RHA... I asked Wesker nicely not to involve you in the Omega-3 fight, sorry if you've had any bad expeience. Threeways are not fun. Diplomacy is nice, but it's usually the ooRP reasons for ad hoc alliances that prevail: which player is better at PvP, who do I ooRP hate more. All in all, someone always has a bad day and gets ganked. Sorry for today's gank, but I hope it's proven the point. The BAF have had a nice time (except while we were sitting in front of the o-5 jh, idling, as we can't go to o-5) killing all the RHA and the Sairs, but I doubt those two had. Well, until the BAF killed all the Sair GBs at least, and then left the Sair snubs at the Hessians' mercy. The Hessians had fun, I'm sure, but it was thanks to the Sairs that all of this has been organized. And it was them who have had the worst time. I think that's unfair. Please log on the Sair or BAF side (or allied with one of these two) next time so everybody can have a good time. Pure RHA raids without Sairs are nice too, but this one was organized by the Sairs.
Thank you in advance.
(12-11-2016, 10:21 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]

If you think that all events, even regular pews such as these should be announced in the event forum then you should perhaps reconsider your attitude towards the game. If you were asked nicely not to come you probably should have honoured the wish.

How dare you try to tell people where they can and cant play? if the people want to create a Event and invoke FR4 then thats fine with me. But if there is no such thing in place then its tough luck for them. Dont come here telling people where they can and cant play because of some OORP wish... Pathetic.
(12-11-2016, 10:21 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]

If I am not mistaken, this "Event" was made by the high command of both BAF and Corsair in an emergency chat so everyone could see and give imput and straight away Wesker informed people he was High Command of BAF and RHA and Council so he should be involved with RHA or something like this, not 100% sure but he was asked and told by numerous amount of people within the chat to NOT bring RHA and yet RHA came and ruined the fun for the BAF side which was a little shameful to be honest. Like if RHA wanted to actually come why not make it a proper event like the one Tabris done where RHA signed up but no one from RHA showed up.
(12-11-2016, 10:24 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you try to tell people where they can and cant play? if the people want to create a Event and invoke FR4 then thats fine with me. But if there is no such thing in place then its tough luck for them. Dont come here telling people where they can and cant play because of some OORP wish... Pathetic.

Ever heard of "respect what others do"?
If someone organises something, and he tells you how he organised it, and how he wants it to look... what is so hard in letting it work out that way?

Why do you have to go against it?
Why?

Answer that instead of calling me pathetic.

Not every event has to be published there, especially those unofficial ones.
Those that are involved in the event have been contacted a day or two before it started and we agreed to it.
In fact, we even let you know that it will be ONLY BAF vs Corsairs, which you obviously ignored after being told several times not to bring a third party.
If you wanted to participate in this, you could have easily logged a Corsair or BAF and have fun with us, instead, you ruined the fun for two other sides.
(12-11-2016, 10:28 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2016, 10:24 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you try to tell people where they can and cant play? if the people want to create a Event and invoke FR4 then thats fine with me. But if there is no such thing in place then its tough luck for them. Dont come here telling people where they can and cant play because of some OORP wish... Pathetic.

Ever heard of "respect what others do"?
If someone organises something, and he tells you how he organised it, and how he wants it to look... what is so hard in letting it work out that way?

Why do you have to go against it?
Why?

Answer that instead of calling me pathetic.

There is no Respect when in comes to IN RP action. Hessians will fight you if you encroach on our territory... Do yourself a favor.. if you dont want hession involvement you can FR4 your event. and or Not do an Event in Hessian Territory.

Edit:
Quote:what is so hard in letting it work out that way?

Things are not ment to "work out the way" you want it. this is Space... Nothing is certain. You. Should. Know. This.
. This attitude is beyond laughable. Thanks for the laughter.

Have to agree here with and . When you already get asked nicely to stay out of this as Hessians you could really do this favor and just log one of the two involved sides. Such actions ruin peoples fun and make oorp hate just grow. Do we need this? No we don't. Next time just accept it. If you cannot do this you will quickly notice how many people suddenly dislike you. Oh and Kalh.. irp isn't everything. Gameplay and Community related things count too.

We saw the situation that Bretonians are outnumbering Corsairs by caps and have no snubs by themselve. We planned to use our caps against Bretonians to help Corsairs (because they were outnumbered). And give an actual snubfight to Corsairs (because Bretonians didn't have snubs back then). Corsairs jumped on us and tried to gank once we jumped. We had to retreat to O-5, because of this situation:

http://i.imgur.com/DAsqJ25.png
http://i.imgur.com/kLnM503.png

We came back to O-3 once we got one more ship on our side and tried to keep the fight there. Then Corsairs started to jump to O-5 by themselves.

Small note that is expressing his personal opinion and not representing RHA HC.