Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast Capital Ship Registration Bureau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[color=#ff0000][font=Edwardian Script ITC]101st Broadband Directive

101st Faction Status Wrote:[color=#FF9900]All purchases of capital ships in Outcast space (Including Omicron Alpha, Omicron Beta, Omicron Eta, Omicron 85, Omicron, 80) are hence deemed illegal without the direct consent of the 101st. Failure to comply will result in appropriate actions including but not limited to the reappropriation of the hijacked craft by any necessary force. This does not apply to official Outcast factions (at this time the RoS, the BLS and the 101st), except where stated otherwise.

Members of the Outcast factions authorized to police Outcast Capital Ships (RoS, BLS, 101st) should report offenders, preferably with screenshots, to this thread. They will be dealt with accordingly.Additionally, any and all ships (Outcast or not) bearing a [CSW] tag are to be shot on sight for grand larceny and murder of military personnel.

Obtaining an Outcast Capital Ship

Herein is detailed the procedure for obtaining permission for an Outcast Capital Ship. In all circumstances the Capital Ship should NOT be purchased until registration is complete.

Obtaining an RM-1 Outcast Destroyer

The procedure for obtaining permission to command a Destroyer is as follows:
  • Construct a Roleplay one page or longer, meeting all requirements in the Roleplay Requirements section, and submit it here, with your future craft's exact name.
  • Wait to see your name added to the 'Approved' list.
You may become eligible for a free Armor MK VIII by writing a Roleplay story meeting all the requirements listed in the Roleplay Requirements section for your Destroyer, one page or more.

If you are not an Outcast but still wish to purchase an Outcast Destroyer, you are eligible pending:
  • All of the points involving the Outcast Destroyer above.
  • In-RP communication with the Commander of the 101st obtaining permission to purchase the Outcast Destroyer.
  • Fifty Million ($50,000,000) Credits payed to the order of the 101st (The Liberty Rogues are exempt for their help in the joint design), delivered within Roleplay to the Maltese.Falcon and with corresponding Roleplay posts on the forums.
Eligible applicants are 'Unlawful' or 'Semi-Lawful' corporations and militaries, or extremely rich Freelancers willing to make enormous donations to the 101st.

Obtaining an Outcast Battleship

The procedure for obtaining permission to command an Outcast Battleship is as follows:
  • Construct a Roleplay story three pages or longer, meeting all the requirements listed in the Roleplay Requirements section, with the craft's exact name.
  • Submit your Roleplay in this thread.
  • Wait to see your name added to the 'Approved' list.
If your request is denied based on a Roleplay basis see the Assistance in Writing Roleplay section.

If you are not an Outcast but still wish to purchase an Outcast Battleship you are eligible pending:
  • All of the points involving the Outcast Battleship above.
  • In-RP communication with the Commander of the 101st obtaining permission to purchase the Outcast Destroyer.
  • One Hundred and Fifty Million ($150,000,000) Credits payed to the order of the 101st, delivered within Roleplay to the Maltese.Falcon and with corresponding Roleplay posts on the forums.
Eligible applicants are 'Unlawful' or 'Semi-Lawful' militaries.

Obtaining an Outcast Dreadnought

Due to popular demand the Outcast Dreadnought is no longer available for sale to non-factionized Outcasts.

Roleplay Requirements

A solid Roleplay for an Outcast Capital Ship should include all of the following:
  • Logical deployment: That is to say, no generic plot-devicey deployments to Nomad space (not that you should be there anyways; a good Outcast never intrudes upon the Land of the Dead) or raiding New Berlin.
  • An acceptable interpretation of the Outcast military structure: That is to say, the Military is a separate and independent entity from the Dons and Cardamine plantations, and that the 101st, as the commander of Corsica Military Headquarters, has final say in most matters, particularly regarding capital ships, which only Corsica has the ability to produce and launch (see below).
  • Capital Ships (Destroyers, Battleships and Dreadnoughts) cannot land on a planet; they must moor via the mooring fixture.
  • CAPITAL SHIPS ARE NOT TO BE AUTOMATED. They must have a significant crew complement, and automation must not be a major part of their function.
  • 'Admiral' is not a suitable title for the captain of a single ship. 'Captain', 'Commander', or, if you must command a whole bloody Battlegroup 'Commodore' should be used.
Assistance in Writing Roleplay

If your application is rejected on a Roleplay basis, if you are unsure if your Roleplay is satisfactory, or if you simply wish help writing it, contact the 101st (Epyon the Bored, primarily) and we can assist you with your writing.

Approved

Mutinied Craft-Reacquire by Persuasion or Destroy at All Costs

Gottika (Destroyed in Action) (Battleship)
Troll (Destroyed in Action) (Battleship And Destroyer)
Ba1-ManGaL_[BG]
Naruni_Enterprises
Zhaurov (Dreadnought)
Any and all [CSW] craft
adaniv
Space:Hobo
VegaStar (Speedmodding)
[NLF]Enterprise (Dreadnought)
ULQUIORRA-{Cero} (Battleship)
YAMMI-{SantaEsmerelda}
COMMANDO-{AvatarMech}
TORVALD[LAT-RUS] (Battleship)
Jack.Hakkera
Gullfaxi
SovietDiplomacy
MNS-Indipendenza (Dreadnought)
-=SerJio=-
|DS|_Lord_|F|

****Incoming transmission****

________ File attachment preceding new transmission _____________________

To : The approporiate member of the Blue Lotus Sysdicate
Subj. : A possible arrangement of mutual profit and interest

To whom it may concern :

My name is not important. My business is. I represent SpaceAce Enterprises, a company which has interest in distrubuting you product. I and some of my associates have already become wealthy from delivering your product to the Libery masses. I have paid my dues for my license to your organization, under my other callsign SpaceTrader when the time expires or other concerns arise. I have no wish to change this aggrement, and do wish to continue it for some time. I am sure that it works well for me, and hope that it works well for you as well.

What I do need is your blessing. I have need to protect my organization from liberty dogs and in far outlying reaches of nomad space and need something, shall we say, more intimidating. I need to purchase a Outcast Destroyer from Malta, to be purchased entirely with proceeds from my business.

Please understand that i do not wish to encroach on your turf or business. Our relationship has made me a rich man, and now i need the power to defend what is mine. I would not be is this situation if the Outcasts had not been so good to me. I would naturally give you my word that this ship shall never do harm to another Outcast or Syndicate member, and if the need arises, i shall glady render my services without question or compensation.

The ship's name is to be SpacePrivateer

Thank you for your consideration and rapid response in this matter -
SpaceAce Enterprises

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Commander Mia Bonello, Corsica***
***Target ID: Broadband***
***Re: Outcast Destroyer***

The simple answer is a resounding no. Corsica produces a Dreadnought once every four months, and the ones that come in for maintenance increse that time to a good six, not to mention it takes special funding appropriations for ships of that size, and resources, something we have precious little of. Outcast Dreadnoughts are for the use of the Outcast Militaries only, and as we have less than 25 on active duty right now we need everything we can get. Indeed, the stated purpose is encorachment upon Liberty and 'Nomad' space, both of which are out of bounds for various reasons. Bonello out.

***End Transmission***

- New transimission follows

To : The 101st, Outcast Guard Forces Commander Mia Bonello
Subj. : SpaceAce Enterprises Capital Ship Purchase Request

First off, I would like to that you for your very prompt and professional response to my inquiry. I would also like to appoligize my misunderstanding for contacting the incorrect organization for the request. Now down to business.

I respect your desision. The reasoning and securtiy issuse make the decision of your organization a responsible and smart one. I still, however, have need to provide superior protection for my business associates, employees, and convoys. The concers of mine also tie in directly to your interest, for without my manufacturer, I have no business.

I woudl be responsible for all mantinence not requiring mooring at a shipyard. My company has many well traind professionals, and you mechanincs would see my ship only on a rare basis. If I have nice things, I protect them, and try not to wrecklessly endanger them. Perhaps a large contribution to offset the downtime and security conscerns to your organization could perhaps remedy this situation. It could be well spent on purcahsing new construction machinery, new personell, equipment, and facility expansions at Corsica or some of you other manufactiong centers. My company would even be willing to deliver all these goods at cost, on schedule, free from taxes, levies, and fuel surcharges. When was the last time you had reliable goods delivery service at Corsica, and have you looked at the price of MOX and H-Fuel lately? This offer alone could prove to be profitable in and of itself for The Guard.

If we are unable to come to a mutual agreement on the previously mentioned situation, I then humbly ask what kind of capital ship I would be allowed to fly with your blessing. I have no desire to make enemies of the 101st, quite the opposite in fact. I beleive that the Outcast long term goals could be served by my services, and that a relationship between myself and your people would greatly benefit us both.

As stated in my previous communication to The Blue Syndicate, I have no desire to harm any member on the Outcast nation, or and of her friend or allies. I only wish to serve her by doing one of the few thing i have been good at all my life, safe delivery of goods and services.
-Comm ID: Mia Bonello, Corsica
-Target ID: SpaceAce CEO

What in all hell is this?

[Image: SpacePrivateer.jpg]

Ibiza long-range scans indicate the presence of the MNS Kefalonia, out of dock and outbound, and certainly not on my orders. I don't know who you bribed but rest assured they'll have been shot by the time the Kefalonia arrives back in port. You have acted a slight tad out of turn, and your chances of obtaining any kind of capital ship at this point are near moot; indeed, your chance of winning your appeal and not being summarily left to float around the Razgriz until you're sucked in and crushed are just as minute. Destroyers are available for export, if you somehow manage to get out of a traditional Outcast execution I'd suggest those, but I'm not that worried.
To : The 101st, Outcast Guard Forces Commander Mia Bonello
Subj. : SpaceAce Enterprises Capital Ship Purchase Request

I find it most unfortunate that we are not able to come to a mutual agreement on the situation.

Please be noted that the ship was purchased and will be handled accordingly.

I fear for the long term financial stability productivity of your organization. Over 10 Billion credits is a terrible thing to waste.

I see no need for further contact on this matter

SpaceAce Enterprises ending transmission.
In that case, you, sir, are a dead man. The hardware was purchase illegally and will be retreived or destroyed. Jeanette, take a memo, CC to the Reapers and Blue Lotus, SpaceAce Enterprises ships and SpacePrivateer are to be shot on sight.
Open Transmission

To: Epyon The Bored, Commanding Officer, 101ST

Subject: Capitol Ship Registration

My Lord Epyon,

It has come to my attention that the 101st is now requiring that all privately owned Capitol Ships be registered. Therefore I would like to submit the registration of the Rotarin, a privately owned Destroyer currently stationed in Omicron Alpha. Her primary responsiblities have been Protection of Malta, Support of friendly vessels in the area. Serving as a quick response force in the event of a Bounty Hunter, Corsair, or any other hostile incursion. And any other missions handed down by the 101st, RoS, BLS, and the Malta Mission Commision. If there is any further data you require please inform me and I will get it to you without delay.

Respectfully,
Tyris Flare,
Co Outcast Destroyer Rotarin.

End Transmission
Transmission to: The Registration Bureau...

Cpt. Kallisto is regestering his ship, named "Kallisto"

---nothing follows---

End of transmission.
Both Confirmed and added.
**Tommy, hearing the insistent buzz of the Message Net flops from his rack and stumbles toward the cockpit. He slumps down into his chair.**

"Open Message Net"

computer responds, "47 new messages"

**As Tommy tries to figure out how long he's been asleep he begins to sift through the mass of smut from his buddies and spam from his enemies, he comes across one he pays close attention to.**

Quote:101st Broadband Directive

All purchases of capital ships in Outcast space (Including Omicron Alpha, Omicron Beta, Omicron Eta, Omicron 85, Omicron, 80) are hence deemed illegal without the direct consent of the 101st. Failure to comply will result in appropriate actions including but not limited to the reappropriation of the hijacked craft by any necessary force. This does not apply to official Outcast factions (at this time the RoS, the BLS and the 101st), except where stated otherwise.
**Tommy glances around at his surroundings and immediately...**

Open Transmission

Subject: Registration

Epyon,

I am formally submitting my request for registration of my Outcast Destroyer. This ship will serve the 101st, RoS, and BLS. We serve the Outcast cause, and that of her allies. We carry a Outcast ID with Outcast IFF. Contact me via private message net or in space anytime if anything else is required of me. Safe Flights.

Tommy

End Transmission

"Well back to work"

**the sound of engines powering up seems to soothe Tommy's pounding head**
***Incoming Transmission***

Subject: Capital Ship Registration

Greetings sir,

As you may well know, I have been in independent command of the Drax for quite some time now, ever since the bulk of the Liberty Rogues were destroyed at the Battle of Ithaca. Despite a most unfortunate turn of events regarding the Rogues, I have, through my own personal funds and contacts, kept the Drax operational. Upon the news of this registration reaching Padua Base, I have returned this communique requesting the authorisation and registration of my Outcast Destroyer.

I hope there shall be no issues regarding my ownership of this vessel and hopefully will hear back from your esteemed selves in the near future.

Regards,

Hugo Dravis

***End Transmission***
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18