Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about the role play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello there this is my 2 treath and i want to ask why 4hours out of an system i have transport ship and pirate are killing me all the time so i cant even move out of base becouse of that. and they ask for tons of money theres any possiblity to establish and max money to pirates request to traders?

thx.
If you respawn in the same system you are free to leave it to comply with server rules.

As a trader, you can pass through the very same system again for only purpose of trading but I doubt pirate will leave you alone. It will most likely end up in yet another death and your cargo lost.
well sir if that is true why the pirates are tellling me i cant be there cus i was killed in a pvp? and why pirates ask tons of money? hummmm...
when could traders still go through system even after PvP death for trading
sir alpha that is a question ?
(01-25-2013, 05:30 PM)PTFox Wrote: [ -> ]sir alpha that is a question ?

yep Smile
well sir omicron say its possible sir alpha
(01-25-2013, 05:37 PM)PTFox Wrote: [ -> ]well sir omicron say its possible sir alpha

well i havnt heard from anyone about it so if omicron would like to tell us where its posted that would be awesome Smile
appropriate rule

"5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without attacking anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving."
sir tunicle im a trader i only trade i dont pvp anyone. and btw i have seem an miner getting killed by a pirate and the pirate say to miner we cant be there cuz we was killed in a pvp that is awsome no?? or epic stupid by the pirate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7