Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Enlistment Office [Recruitment]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Kusari Naval Forces
Enlistment Office

"The fate of the Empire rests on its naval forces and the many shoulders who dare to carry it through these dark times. Everyone looking to take up this mantle must devote himself totally to the task at hand, or not commit himself at all".

-Excerpt from a recruitment brochure, 827 A.S.

The Kusari Naval Forces, a military with a long standing history, has seen a lot of upheaval in the 9th century. Two wars, a coup that left it split, a civil war and a continuous process of reintegration and reconstruction since the Exiles' return home.

While for many centuries serving in the Naval Forces had primarily been a privilige of what could have been described as a classic warrior caste, acceptance into the military was significantly liberalised during the limited time in which the Republic was allowed to bloom- People from a great variety of backgrounds were encouraged to flock to the colours in order to fill the hole left behind by the Tau war and the Gallic Invasion - at the cost of a severe drop in recruitment standards.

Nowadays, after reunification, a short but intense clash in the Sigma region and with an increasing influence of the jingoistic imperial elements both in politics and the military, great effort has been put into building up a fresh, formidable fighting force ready to face an uncertain future. Once more enlistment into the Naval Forces is being highly encouraged, while training programs have been reworked under the supervision of battle hardened, veteran officers and taking into account lessons learned from recent military bouts.

This has lead to a fine balance struck between quality and quantity, with enlistment applications remaining high but also an increase in dropout rates and denial of those not deemed to have what it takes by the Enlistment Office. Nonetheless, many Kusarian nationals keep aspiring to serve their nation.

You could be one of them.

Enlistment form template

Quote:
Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Your full name here

General information

Date of Birth

Write here

Place of Birth

Write here

Write here

Background information

Prior work experience

Have you served before? If yes, specify. If no, what has been your previous occupation? Do you hold any skills that can help you in service of the Empire?

Brief biography

Please provide a short summary of yourself and your achievements so far.

Why do you seek to join the Kusari Naval Forces?

Write here

//oorp section

For how long have you been playing Discovery?

While it doesn't matter for purposes of being granted entry to this faction, it is always helpful to know how long you have been sticking around so far.

What time zone are you in?

For purposes of coordination

Have you been sanctioned before?

We all misbehave sometimes. Being open about it is good etiquette.

What's your Discord ID?

So we can hook you up on the [KNF] Discord server.

Code:
[pi amount=15][align=center][font=Cinzel][size=xx-large][color=#FD0000]Kusari [color=#FFFFFF]Naval[/color] Forces[/color][/font][/align][/size]

[align=center][img=400x148]https://i.imgur.com/bM9dE4l.png[/img][/align]

[align=justify][font=Cinzel][color=#FFFFFF][size=xx-large]NAME HERE[/size][/color]
[hrc]#FD0000[/hrc]
[size=xx-large][color=#FD0000]General information[/size][/color][/font]
[indent][font=MontSerrat]
[color=#FD0000]Date of Birth[/color]

[color=#FFFFFF]INSERT HERE[/color]

[color=#FD0000]Place of Birth[/color]

[color=#FD0000]Gender[/color]

[/font][/indent]
[hrc]#FD0000[/hrc]
[font=Cinzel][color=#FD0000][size=xx-large]Background information[/size][/color][/font]

[indent][font=MontSerrat]
[color=#FD0000]Prior work experience[/color]

[color=#FD0000]Brief biography[/color]

[color=#FD0000]Why do you seek to join the Kusari Naval Forces?[/color]

[/font][/indent]

[hrc]#FD0000[/hrc]
[font=Cinzel][color=#FD0000][size=xx-large]//oorp section[/size][/color][/font]

[font=MontSerrat][indent]
[color=#FD0000]For how long have you been playing Discovery?[/color]

[color=#FD0000]What time zone are you in?[/color]

[color=#FD0000]Have you been sanctioned before?[/color]

[color=#FD0000]What's your Discord ID?[/color]

[/indent][/font][/align][/pi]
Greetings, my name is kenzo, nothing more, nothing less. I was raised in a small room somewhere on Kyushu, and taken away from there when i was little. I never knew why, and never knew who did it, but i celebrated my 16th birthday in new tokyo. there i met a person who gave me flying lessons, and after a small while he told me his family had been flying for the kusari naval forces for generations. I admired him, as he was like a father to me. So i wanted to follow his traces when i had become of age. Sadly, he died when on a patrol as a pirate fleet ambushed him. I wish to fight for him and make him proud, as i'm sure he's watching me from above....

Will you except me in your ranks?

Kenzo

Check.
...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Kenzo, Hikaru Koguchi

Konnichiwa!
Both applications have been accepted, please continue to Delta Communications.

Signed,
***Incoming.transmission***
***Searching.For.Message***
***Message.Found***
***Opening.Message***

Konichiwa,

Hello my fellow Kusari friends, Hideaki Masaru, which means splendid excellence, intelligent and victorious. I am here to apply to continue the work my father did, and the Masaru legacy. My ancestors were in the sleeper ship. From there we have come long way, we are a very succesful family. No man of the family has not worked for the Naval Forces, and I am not going to break this chain. I am proud to serve for the emperor.

Long live the emperor!

さようなら
(Goodbye)

Hideaki Masaru.

***Message.Ended***
***Transmission.Ending***
...From: Taishō Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Hideaki Masaru

Konnichiwa,
if you are proud to serve the Emperor then we will be proud to serve him, and Kusari, with you. Welcome to the Naval Forces. Kampai!

Please continue your application to KNF Delta Communications.
- Edit: Sorry. Changed my mind. :)
Ready to fly.
want to join KNF.

my acounts banned are

DarkSam - Kusari Destroyer docked kagoshima base
mid billion inside

and friend

ikaro - Kusari BattleShip docked kagoshima base
300 000 000 inside

we "Indians" Farmers Aliance "ID"

we want join to KNF and Polices to protect and serve lords.

waiting transactions to land...

ps.: we now in kagoshima inside starfliers:(
logging. off..
..Incoming Transmission..

To:Taishō Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command

Message reads:

Hello my fellow pilots My name is Shinro and im here because i wish to join the KNF. I was Born on New Tokyo and lived a rather simple life but i allways dreamed of joining the KNF and serving the Emperor. My entire family is Loyal to the Emperor and most of my family members are part of the KNF so I wish to join also. To protect and serve the Emperor is my soul purpose in life! I shall be in his service until the day i die.

For the Emperor!

Transmission ends...
...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: DarkSam and friend

Konnichiwa,
we will be honoured to have you both with us...in a Chimaera.
Do not worry, if you are not used to this kind of ship class our senior flight and combat instructors will turn you into a master and you will end loving it.