Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Communication Identification: Nathaniel Dawson
Topic of Communication: Texas gone wild
Password: 'Donut Daddy'
Recipient: One Police Plaza

Well, right back to business as usual, While on patrol with the Chief in the Northern Dallas Debris Field a suspect had managed to escape among the scrap passing Beaumont, As he faded off our scanners two Outcast transports appeared on them, undocking from the Junker base. We destroyed 1 as it attempted to flee the area using an old trick I picked up during the Rheinland war, but the other docked on the station to seek asylum. As we both packed up and returned to the New York Jump gate, the traitor SDF-Macross_Police came through and immediately opened up on the Chief, I managed to keep him webbed down with CDs long enough for heavy reinforcements to arrive and bring him down. Bastard almost tore my wing off. Not long after following that encounter I was returning to restock when a coalition battlecruiser had disrupted the lane and proceeded to ask me to call reinforcements, which I did and he proceeded to die a humiliating death, I relished watching him be torn from the Texan sky. Dawson out.

Attachments:

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]

Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Sergeant"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "One Police Plaza"
> Topic := "Orbital Spa VIP smuggler"
> Mail Body :=
*Caught a smuggler driving OSC comfortable shuttle to Manhattan, full of important people on board while having Sorted Artifacts and Freelancer with Orbital Spa documents at the same time. I asked him to cut his engines, but he tried to escape in the beginning by docking to Manhattan and ignoring my words to stop, and the second type after small talk he tried to engage cruise speed and dock trade lane. I was forced to disable his ship, and everyone on board was safely tractor beamed to me. To my displeasure I forgot to photo visual evidence of his cargo, but anyway he has enough at his plate without it.*

> Details:= "Orbital Cruise SHF, Orbital Cruise ID, Freelancer ID, New York, Planet Manhattan orbit"
> Results := "JojKyLeLiza destroyed"
[Image: 254px-Dorado.png]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: VOVp2Iy.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Emily Rodriguez
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Internal
One Police Plaza

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-Glory]

Good day,

Last night, myself and an undercover officer encountered two Lane hacker bombers on Manhattan's orbit. Sadly, due to their superior experience, they were able to disable both of our ships, and leave the scene. One notable remark, the freelancer identified as Vincent Abrams, desperately tried to get hired by the hackers. Might worth keeping an eye on him
| Identification |
In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Recruit Officer
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----

[Andrew.Wilson.img]

System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "Fat outcast"
*Detected suspicious vessel in Pennsylvania, and tried to intercept, but it docked Bethlehem Station before I was able to notice it. I waited it at Philadelphia station where vessel was identified as Outcast Warhammer and we engaged into fight. But it flew after sometime under fire from other nearby vessels, as well as I because I accidentally triggered friendly-foe system by extra CD missile. Outcast was able to dock trade lane, while I disabled tradelane for myself.

I broadcasted then message proposing a date where no one would bother us. Outcast agreed to my pleasure and we meet at 4D location. The fight was quite tough as it had quite a lot of armor, but victory followed me and I succeeded in neutralizing the threat.

P.S. Also I flew to manhattan from Penn with my friend Robert. After we moved through Jumpgate, a pirate was noticed in the radar range. He was caught, but the fight even 1 vs 1 was not his strong side, so he tried to escape, which lead us to big black rock in the middle of Bad Lands. Whatever he wanted to do there, he stopped trying to get away and finally was put down. Quite interesting rock though.*

> Details:= "Outcast ID, Warhammer SHF, Cardamine.
Raven's Talon, Liberty Rogue ID, Synthetic Marijuana"

> Results := "Cancrelat destroyed, Sam destroyed"
> Upload front.image
[Image: HycJF29.jpg?1]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]

[Andrew.Wilson.img]

System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "Rheinland speaker"
*Quite curious encounter begins in NY. Detecting a transport possibly breaking laws, I intiate a dialog with him to hold him enough to reach the suspect. I was able to reach, but he was able escape me by being fast enough to dock tradelane after jumpgate. He ignored my orders to stop since they were said in Liberty Language.

I initialized a translating program and was able to stop him after repeating my orders in Rheinland language. Thankfully I was able to use a translating program proficiently enough to explain his situation in his native language. Since his destination was Luxury Hawai Liner, quite suited for people's destination, I decided to overlook his matter this time and only fined him with a warning to be not breaking laws again. It would be bad idea to escalate this case any further since 2950 people could get hurt.*

> Details:= "=CC=HandlerJunge, Freelancer ID, Rheinland Transport, 2950 Socialities, speaks only Rheinland language."
> Results := "=CC=HandlerJunge was fined"
> Upload front.image
[Image: 254px-Behemoth.png]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]

[Andrew.Wilson.img]
System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "Two smugglers"
*Two smugglers were caught today. Miner Nevers had Artifacts which he claim to be purchasing in Omicron Delta, I confiscated them, but looking at his Sunburst, decided to not fine him.

A second smuggler Freelancer RogerWillco already tried to be caught today before, but the previous time he was able to escape. His trick didn't work twice though and we caught him this time together with Jeremiah Sawyer. He was silent and tried to escape while trying to kill Jeremiah, but we successfully disabled his ship anyway.

P.S. SS_Rust_Bucker, Pilgrim liner equipped with Bolter Turrets was caught full of Artifacts (~4200) by pure accident in Badlands at Texas JH, during operation when we were trying to catch a known criminal. He just tried to fly away without answering anything, which led to his ship disablement. Gun camera failed by some reason, so no photos to the case this time.*

> Details:= "shipname Nevers, ID discountinued Miner, 540 Artifacts near Planet Manhattan || shipname RogerWillco, 3520 Kemwer Muniitions near Colorado JH "|| SS_Rust_Bucker , Junkers ID, Piligrim Liner, 4200 artifacts, destroyed
> Results := "Nevers had his cargo confiscated, RogerWillco was destroyed with a help from [LN]Jeremiah.Sawyer, SS_Rust_Bucker was destroyed."
> Upload front.image
[Image: 254px-Sunburst.png][Image: 254px-Firefly.png][Image: Slaveliner.png]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]

[Andrew.Wilson.img]
System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "Triple smuggling"
*A lot of smugglers, and most of them were resisting ones. David_Ren was quite talkative guy, he has already quite bad history of being caught three time, but he paid his fine and was quite good in smoothing his way out. He's the only one interesting enough to read his dialog records.

Two others were far worse. Good.Will just used escape pod, and SS_Venture tried to run away with trying to bribe me, actually Good.Will tried to bribe me too, but I'm a honest officer and it didn't work.*

> Details:= "shipname David_ren, ID Freelancer, 2955 Artifacts near Planet Manhattan || shipname Good.Will, 3325 Cardamine at Fort Bush, jettisoned in an escape pod "|| SS_Venture , Junkers ID, Piligrim Liner, Socialities, tried to run away multiple times, arrested.
> Results := "David_Ren has his cargo confiscated and paid fine, Good.Stuff his ship disabled while he jettisoned himself in an escape pod, SS_Venture tried to run away multiple times and was arrested."
> Upload front.image
[Image: OYY0amG.png?1]
[Image: PmASZRi.png?3][Image: hgMWf1v.png?1]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]

[Andrew.Wilson.img]
System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "A robin hood and two corruptors"
*One hour, it is not a long time, but enough to get into a lof of accidents to write a long report.

A lane hacker was noticed right near planet Manhattan... usually, obvious situation don't you think? I thought he was pirating a civilian and proceeded with arrest, but this time situation appears to be more than that. As it was later discovered he was sponsoring a civilian! To get him a ship. A very foul-mouth civilian which I was obligated to fine for 500'000 credits for all his swearing against police.

The most interesting case come later as I was patrolling trade lanes. On my way from Norfolk to Texas JG trade lane was disrupted by two pirates Z-line.Piracy and Microsoft.Works. They tried to corrupt me, very tempting with donuts. But I stayed strong and remained as honest policeman. They even sent me their dirty money, 812.447 credits, but I submitted them all to our central bank. A worth to note, that they tried to get a leaking point from our corporation, If I understand their intentions right.

All evidence attached, including dialogs.
Sergeant Andrew Wilson, signing off.*

> Details:=
"kazutrash: Lane Hacker ID, Rhino.
killerguys2: Freelancer ID, Sunburst
Z-line.Piracy: LR ID, Greyhound VHF
Microsoft.Works: LR ID, Greyhound VHF"

> Results :=
"kazutrash: arrested
killerguys2: fined for 500'000 credits
Z-line.Piracy and Microsoft.Works escaped, but their bribery 812.447 credits submitted to the main police bank.
"

> Upload front.image

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]

[Andrew.Wilson.img]
System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "Guarding against criminals"
*First criminal is John Decker who was able to escape. Due to his cargo and unregistered ship, feel free to charge him maximum fine next next.

A second criminal is Liberty Rogue having Warhammer SHF. We made a dance with her, which ended in both our ships getting wrecked. Still, it happened near planet Manhattan where regular patrols move quite often, and since she was alone, we were both evacuated by nearby patrol.

The next case is the funniest one. I'm just standing at planet Manhattan orbit and scanning nearby vessel. Freelancer comes from West Point and docks trade lane to Fort Bush, he sends a message to me:
[04.01.2020 07:03:33] BloodSabre: later liberty scum
I pursued him and was able to intercept in Colorado, where triggered accidentally friendly-foe system by CD missile when stopped his engine. Due to all automatic turrets firing to me, he decided to use a chance and opened fire at me without any warning trying to kill me! Thankfully I had really sturdy hull, and just return fire, disabling his ship in few seconds. As it's a bad idea to have quite weak armored VHF firing against 9 guns of CAU6 freighter used by me as an interceptor, without trying to evade when it returns fire back.

Should I take my words back perhaps? The next case was weird too. I received a signal about possibly coming smuggler and when after 15 minutes I decided to stop waiting and established route back to Manhattan, smuggler Junker Elias.Vizaire finally appeared. At first, I thought HF bomber being nearby its support against my gunboat, which I drove at the moment. But it appears not how it looks, and bomber bombed the junker. Looking with my scanners at DNA altering Cardamine in junker's cargo. A disease transmitted from parents to children, I only half-heartedly fired few shots to HF bomber without taking a big effort in protecting smuggler, which was then blown. A more faster bomber successfully flew away as I decided it would be not wise at this moment to chase.

Later I was at planet Manhattan orbit tinkering with a device I tried to engineer. I had small difficulties due to its memory not willing to be wiped after each cycle it's used to capture radio waves around. I was able to fix it later, not sure already how, change few things there to get it working, but at the moment while I pondered what's wrong with it, I was attacked by three pirates at the same time. One of them killed itself hitting the Manhattan defense grid, another one I noticed was right under my tail in 250 meters from me, and I generously released multiple mines. The third one flew around until his destruction also.

Speaking about the third one named Patala. He's really... a special idi... case. Firstly he triggered SpaceTech defense shield... already a countless amount of times, even after being told it's a bad idea. He very quickly comes back, again and again, attacking me first, then bumps my shield multiple times while using a cloak, I released mines to stop his actions. Once he even got stuck in a docking bay of West Point, remembering how torpedos have an explosive range I was able successfully to use Trinity launch to get him out of here (with docking bays doors getting blown too). I saved it into evidence also.

But let's change a topic back to smugglers. Red.Scavenger brought with him Blood Diamonds while using an unregistered ship. He decided to keep his silence and was taken down without problems. Also some Freelancer Horus_Hawking came with Hypnotainment Bands which were forbidden by president announcement 8 years ago. He just tried to run away also and was arrested too.

As the last thing, I had a talk with Junker, which claimed to be having quite well decorated inside Liner, while having a trashy view only outside. There was nothing criminal and we were joined by a second Pilligrim Liner. It all looked like national Junker day of Pilgrim Liners. We just had a long chat discussing different things and speaking about weather, ships and e.t.c. His ship is named TTR-1130-S

"John.Decker, Freelancer IFF, Pirate Bull, full of artifacts
OneEyed.Mary.sue, LR ID, SHF Warhammer
BloodSabre Freelancer VHF, swearing, attacked officer without a reason.
LR-Hemlock LR ID, SHF Werewolf
Palata, Outcast VHF with cloak, countless time activated base defense. Quite quickly comes back and attack again.
Red.Scavenger smuggler, unregistered Pirate Train, Blood Diamonds cargo
Horus_Hawking smuggler with Hypnotainment Bands"

"John.Decker escaped
OneEyed.Mary.sue arrested
BloodSabre arrested
LR-Hemlock ate mines
Patala 4 times arrested.
Red.Scavenger arrested
Horus_Hawking arrested"

> Upload front.image

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]

[Andrew.Wilson.img]
System Startup - [OK]
Access allowed - [OK]
> Topic := "USI is going against laws"
*Good day, we have unusual case of official USI vessel breaking laws.

The vessel had his cargo full of 3280 criminals, obviously in conditions not proper for people transportation. At least as far as I was able to analyze, retrofit transport is suited only for industrial transportations.

So I mention first broken law
1.4 Improper passenger conditions.

During dialog it started changing a subject, evading from facing its crimes
[26.01.2020 14:03:28] [*USI*]Miami[M]: Time is money officer. I`m sure you have better things to do then to bother the biggest liberty transport company.

and even boldly trying to attempt an act of bribery:
[26.01.2020 14:04:17] [*USI*]Miami[M]: Now please tell me how can i make your day better. I`m sure i can talk with some of my supperiors to maybe make a small
[26.01.2020 14:04:24] [*USI*]Miami[M]: donation to LPI, on behalf of you maybe ?
[26.01.2020 14:05:10] [*USI*]Miami[M]: Might even get a promotion ? who knows ..

I charge second broken law here
1.5 Obstructing the course of justice.

It claimed to be having contract about delivery of criminals
[26.01.2020 14:01:59] [*USI*]Miami[M]: I would not call crimanls ... passagers. My ship is uquiped for such transport.
[26.01.2020 14:02:12] [*USI*]Miami[M]: Espicaly that it is a contract for Fort Bush.

Due to all previous facts, I believe it to be a lie also. I can't find any paperwork done between USI and LPI about it.

I'm suggesting to contact [*USI*] about this case, to deliver information about their worker and his fine through Neural Net communication.

"[*USI*]Miami[M]: Official USI ID, Retrofit Transport, 3280 criminals onboard"

"[*USI*]Miami[M] delivered criminals to police base Fort Bush"

> Upload front.image
[Image: qhhAwJn.png?1]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]