Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Filed by: Karl Agathon
Subject: Hostile armada over Manhattan

Well, today was hectic.. as usual. I began my shift by doing a routine patrol of New York, at the end of the patrol I arrived at Manhattan to see 6 hostile ships, consisting of rogue, outcasts and hacker ships.

This fleet consisted of at least 2 gunboats, and the rest were bombers and fighters. I engaged and began dodging, hoping to stall for navy reinforcements but they never came.

Unfortunately the missile spam from the gunboats proved too much and my Liberator was destroyed. Luckily the ejection seat worked perfectly and I made it back to Manhattan....

Black box data enclosed...

[Image: dodgejh8.jpg]

A man walks in the office, about 21, Hispanic looking.

"Hey, uh, I'm Cruz Hernandez and I'm here to replace Quintus... or... was it Quintus?"
He talked with a Mexican accent.
"Soooo, see you in space, ese."
As LPI Swat officer Bruce Gray enters the police station, he feels a warm breeze gently flowing over his face. ''Ah, the paperwork'', he thinks, ''time for a little less dangerous work''. As he places himself behind his desk, a young lady brings him coffee. He opens his current files with his password, and starts to think how to formulate this afternoon's story....

To Manhattan police station Criminal Network.
Subject: Vessel carrying nomad lifeforms.

As I made my way past Fort Bush, while scanning all the people in my direct area, I spotted nomad lifeforms on board a vessel named ''Ballistix''. I immediatly demanded him to halt, but he went in he trade lane towards Norfolk Shipyard. I radio'd for a LN officer stationed there, and asked to blockade the runner. He managed to disrupt the TL and we put the suspect to a halt. We asked him to drop the infestations. He suddenly engaged his cruise engines and tried to run. The LN officer was able to cd, but suddenly the target uses engine kill to turn around and opens fire. We had no choice but to engage. A splendid fight followed. As the Warran Bomber was focussing his fire on the LN officer, wich had shot the cd, I was able to get around the hostile. I took down his shield, chewed through his hull, and finished it with a razor. This all took about 3-5 minutes. I'd say splendid teamwork with the navy can be nice sometimes. We destroyed the nomad lifeforms, thanked eachother, and went back to patrolling

LPI Bruce Gray out

Hologram freeze of the last moments:[Image: 3385800f4c9eb6d00db0767063011be25cfe8a67.png]
Name: Luisa Araujo
Date: ___________
Topic: ___________

Well, just now me and some bombers, gunboats, and the Tenabras took care of the ese that came into New York...

*draws a sketch*
[Image: screen200ql7.png]
Name: Jim Mark The rest is obscured by a splotch of blood
Date: ______
Topic:______

Jib Bahrkee ere. I tink I broke by node tudday. I sdeezed anb den by node hurt.
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DOWNLOADING COMPLETE---
---DECOMPRESSING DOWNLOAD---
---READING DOWNLOAD---

Report 01,
Sent By Marx Meyer,
Planet Manhattan,
Desk Of Marx.Meyer,
Liberty Time 1330,

Message Reading
First report done by me. My time of active duty in liberty coincides with a few [LN] member so I'm taking my orders from them. The lieutenant running the show seems to be a [LN]-Samuel.Stubbs he shows a lot of experience. I am having problems with my comm and flight computers lately, causing me to go dead in space as people call it. I've also noticed an increase in smugglers around 0110 G.M.T as there aren't as many Law Enforcers on active duty. Also I would like to be directed to the area where i apply for a SWAT position as i find myself more at home in a bomber. Thank You

OOC// I have a few screen shots of smugglers and cannot add to post as i don't have the right programs.So could some tell me who i should send them to VIA Pm

LPI-Marx.Meyer
Signing Off.

---END OF FILE---
---SAVING TO LPI DATA BASE---
<\\> LPI OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE
<\\> LPI LOGISTICS DATABASE [ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A]

<\ * PRIORITY! * SITREP REQUEST

>> SENT: [MARX.V.500341(S1)]
>> RECEIVED: ALL LIBERTY VESSELS [.ACTUAL]

\ PARTIAL VTT TRANSCRIPT AS FOLLOWS...

[MARX.V.500341(S1)]:I have time to write this as my escape pod has a small but still useful computer which i think ill be using alot. I've had my ship destroyed again *sigh* this time by a complete surprise attack " name of attack "Orin.hastings". I have finally completed filing some of my smugglers i have caught or escaped due to Ion storms. and will be sending them in when i land on manhattan.MARX OUT

\ ~ MESSAGE COMPLETE
\ DATABASE CLOSED \>
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DATA DOWNLOADING---
---DOWNLOADING COMPLETE---
---DECOMPRESSING DOWNLOAD---
---READING DOWNLOAD---

Update,
Sent By Marx Meyer,
Planet Manhattan
LPI Medical Wing,
Liberty Time 1500,

NO MESSAGE ONLY DATA

[Image: AGENT56.BMP-1238050.jpg]

[Image: ALEXI-STUKOV.BMP-1238051.jpg]

[Image: ICEWOLF.BMP-1238052.jpg]

[Image: LITTLE-JOHNNY.BMP-1238053.jpg]

LPI-Marx.Meyer
Signing Off.

---END OF FILE---
---SAVING TO HARD DRIVE---
Report Filed By: Officer Andrea Berkeley

After I equipped my Liberator, I began patrolling New York.

Incident near Fort Bush involving one Shade.Seymund, who I caught with Lane Hacker weapons. When questioned, he spouted some gibberish about "FL" and "farming" and "vanilla" which I couldn't understand. He may have been on cardamine; keep an eye out for him.

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen2rx1.bmp

Shot down someone over Manhattan when he fired on me after I scanned him.

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen4ak9.bmp

Finished my patrol and returned to Manhattan.

Berkeley out.
Report Filed By: Officer Andrea Berkeley

Took off from Manhattan for routine patrol of New York. As I was heading from West Point to Norfolk, received word from one Edward Darkmoor that a Liberty Navy pilot had become infected and run off to Alaska. Unfortunately, did not record name of alleged LN pilot, however, have recorded details of Edward Darkmoor's correspondence here for later investigation by LSF.

[Image: screen5zv9.th.jpg]

As I was clearing the Colorado gate of a Xeno patrol, received word that an Outcast had been sighted in the system. Proceeded to the co-ordinates near Norfolk Shipyard and engaged, however, ship was destroyed by an Outcast dreadnought and I was forced to retreat to Manhattan.

[Image: screen7cy5.th.jpg]

Upon receiving new Liberator I resumed my patrol. Took an assignment to assassinate a high profile Rogue sighted on the edge of the Pittsburgh field, completed mission.

[Image: screen8wv0.th.jpg]

Cleared Outcast raiders away from Norfolk Shipyard-Texas Jump Gate trade lane on two occasions, turning over the pilots to a passing Navy patrol on their request.

Upon returning to Manhattan I noticed a 522nd ship nearby. Took picture but did not engage. Returned to Manhattan for rest and recuperation.

[Image: screen9om8.th.jpg]

Berkeley out.