Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Five Tons of Flax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
' Wrote:I had a fun time tonight......

Oh, I had more fun hearing about your 10 Million donation to the Temple Fund!

You sir, will be an honorary "Mason" of the temple, since the original architect Hiram Abiff buggered off...

Oh, and that includes a week's use of a Condo at Pueblo Bonito Tower 5.

A list of all our Contributors and Honorary Masons will be forthcoming.

Right then, Open House. Step right up and spin the Chao! Win a new paradigm!

SOME of us TAZ drink wine. It's a bit too weak for my taste. I keep some Jack in a non-scannable storage box on board and some Blood Wine as well. I also keep some Nacho Cheese Combos on board for those "I need a munchy" times.

But yeah, being amongst TAZ is fun and my dealings with most have been positive.
Wait! Wot?!

How did this piece of thread get into the needle?! Why wasn't I told?

And Dusty... I don't think the TAZ have legged it....More like that Invisibility Cloak is now Commissioned...

Mal.....Not the whip again Your Floaty Over Allness! Please, I ain't recovered from the last piggin' time yet!...
Save it for the Grey Faces!
Although I don't quite understand the TAZ or even see them in-game very often, I think their forum-lurking is brilliant. I find half of what Malaclypse says to be hilarious, sensical or not, and Doc Holliday is pretty cool.
' Wrote:Although I don't quite understand the TAZ or even see them in-game very often, I think their forum-lurking is brilliant. I find half of what Malaclypse says to be hilarious, sensical or not, and Doc Holliday is pretty cool.

Fool with I Ching say:

Other half of what Mal say require Kusaran Dictionary.

Worry that a bit,

23's

Ophi
' Wrote:Fool with I Ching say:

Someone smack that Fool with a wet Koi, please. Next he'll be quoting Hexagram 23 at us.

Next?
' Wrote:Someone smack that Fool with a wet Koi, please. Next he'll be quoting Hexagram 23 at us.

Next?

Was that directed at me, or Oph?
' Wrote:Was that directed at me, or Oph?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave.."

You choose.

Mal
' Wrote:"Oh, what a tangled web we weave.."

You choose.

Mal

<strike>"I choose you, Pikachu!"</strike>

Zoners, ever the wise ones.
' Wrote:Zoners, ever the wise ones.

You know it lad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10