Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Five Tons of Flax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
' Wrote:Although I don't quite understand the TAZ or even see them in-game very often, I think their forum-lurking is brilliant. I find half of what Malaclypse says to be hilarious, sensical or not, and Doc Holliday is pretty cool.
Why thank you, Commander. I'm glad someone sees me as....kool. When I get the chance, Sir, I owe you a drink of your choice.
' Wrote:Why thank you, Commander. I'm glad someone sees me as....kool. When I get the chance, Sir, I owe you a drink of your choice.

Ah, I'll be busy in the Taus and other various areas. If you're ever passing through, we'll stop on Falkland, Java, or Holman.
Works for me. Cya in the Taus.
*Puts shovel aside*

For Zoners, juggling is a "way of life".

For the TAZ, Juggling is considered an art form and a Sacred Ritual, right up there with Poetic Terrorism and Amor Fou.

Have we broken any of your Sacred Eggs lately?
' Wrote:*Puts shovel aside*

For the TAZ, Juggling is considered an art form and a Sacred Ritual, right up there with Poetic Terrorism and Amor Fou.

Depends on what you mean by "eggs," but all seems well on your part, though I haven't seen much of the TAZ when I'm on.

Of course, it may just be due to the fact that I haven't played much. At any rate, keep up the [discreet,] good work.
' Wrote:*Puts shovel aside*

Um.....I can't juggle. Keep those sacred eggs far from me if you value them.
Just a reminder/bump thingie.

See. we gotz one, if any of ya have "trust" issues.

Just don't be whingin' here about "Council of Zoners" issues, mkay?

Perhaps it needs a feedback thread also, even though "unofficial".

Two different cans o' fishbait.

Proceed,
Mal
' Wrote:Just don't be whingin' here about "Council of Zoners" issues, mkay?

Perhaps it needs a feedback thread also, even though "unofficial".

Two different cans o' fishbait.

Proceed,
Mal

A good idea.

Most of the councils seem to be being vested with some form of minor authority, so something to let folks know how they are doing may be best.
Cheers...

Doin'.. with appropriate 'Disclaimer'.

Now.. back to your regularly scheduled "Five Tons of Flax".

E-Prime
I have to say, this is the best factioni have been. They aren't "pushy", their RP is very koolio, they are "sometimes" funny, especially Mal, :laugh:. Anyways, once again, this is the best faction i have been in.

Kallisti, Tazz-manians!!!!

-Feorn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10