Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Five Tons of Flax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
' Wrote:It was EFL Vache. In between Kyushu Gates and Kishiro station in Tau29. np.
I even heard Zoners are hostile to Gallia, si? Would protecting their ships count as another rule breach?

Zoners aren't hostile to anyone, others are hostile to Zoners.

' Wrote:Because participating in group battle is not defined by rules. The fact he opened fire on me while I was engaged by the other ship, sort of contributes to the understanding he entered that battle. It is not like one can claim that he did not participate in battle if he was unable to hit someone, but tried to.

He merely fired in your direction, he didn't hit you. Warning shots? or maybe he tried to disable the lane before you could dock it? I guess that never crossed your mind before you came here.

' Wrote:This is in no way related to issue at hand. Why the frack are you even mentioning it? Trying to pick on me, once again?

Is it? the fact that people know you for things like this make it really obvious that I shouldn't put too much value into your words. That, plus your story is alot of blur in it.
DELETE
' Wrote:Well. I claim that he did damage to me. Less blurry now?

If you don't want to believe your member done anything wrong, I am fine with that.

But there is no need to bad mouth me. If you think I am making this feedback to shed bad light on TAZ, that is your own damn problem. If I made feedback anonymously, using some unknown alt, would the same situation be anything different? Only the atitude toward the one who posted would differ, thus showing that problem lies not in feedback, but in how it is viewed.

Have a good day.
So now he DID damage you? that's odd because earlier you said

' Wrote:I have no idea if he hit me, as I was hitting "nanos" and "batteries" like insane just in case.

if you want to sound credible, don't change your story.

And is what I believe relevant? No he didn't break any rules. yes, what he did made little sence according to the TAZ / Zoner lore.

Also, this is a feedback thread, not a courthouse. If you want to see things settled, make a formal inRP post addressed to TAZ about the matter providing valid evidence of the case.

If you don't have evidence, then learn from your mistakes and next time hit the "prt scr" key like insane instead of the bots and bats.

Have a nice day!
So much hate and hypocrisy on both side.
I guess it's the essence of feedback threads, after all.

Heraklion, stop bitching. You aren't objective.
Arthur, you seem to be quite biased on this reporting, despite what you may claim.

Now, it's not the first time the juggy of this member crosses our desk for silliness, i will give you that.

Be sure this will discussed by the tossers know as Polyfathers.

Now, and i'm addressing that to the TAZ who may be watching this thread, i'm frankly thinking TAZ is losing its touch.
This is up to you to keep the faction to its former "excellency" level.

How? By logging, interacting with others while keeping fairness in mind, and above all by keeping alive TAZ lore; Discordianism.

Doug is watching you.
That's all i have to say on this issue.
Why feedback thread? Sounded the more appropriate.
So, here are some thoughts.

Duvelske :
I can see now all this pissed you off. I was perhaps naive, but i didn't expect this.
Bases are money and time sink. But aren't we here to spend time and money anyway?

It was maybe moronic from us to to go and buy the mox from your base and then to attack it.
I'm still thinking it made sense inrp to have the knf assess the base supplies with discretion and then to use samura to buy supplies from the base, to weaken its defenses.

And it was certainly annoying for you to not be informed priorly, but if we did this, half the server would have been there, meta-gaming using the warning thread.

As a matter of fact, all this would have never happened if the base was near freeport 6 or Baffin hole. You must understand the place you chose is a sensitive one, as it could have been used to blockade the Kyushu gate, from where most the traffic with Gallia comes from.

The initial agreement was about one defense platform. You guys kept building more and more.
Furthermore, if the base ownership was shared between you (as TAZ), somewhat hostile to Gallia, and Interspace Commerce, a Liberty corporation not that friendly to Gallia, it made no sense to allow you anymore to have this right before the entrance to Kusari.

I personally have nothing against you. If you need some help with a new project, i will gladly help you.
Please accept my apologies for having angered you with this. It was certainly not my intent.

All in all...
I really do hate drama, and the yesterday thing made me realize i should have sticked to my "One faction at a time" rule.
People in TAZ expect me to show fairness when i'm assuming my role within Naval Forces. That cannot always be.

So here we go.
I'm giving in my robes. I wasn't doing much in TAZ lately anyway; Merely flying my whale around to keep the faction activity to par.
Perhaps i really stopped to care when Doug passed away.

The TAZ ids in my possession will be switched to zoner id.
The shared accounts i have access to will be deleted. I'm humbly advising you to get them cycled, as i think i was the one doing that since a while.

Those two years and a half i spent in TAZ were wonderful. You lots were nice to an extent i can hardly describe here.

What you wish to do with TAZ is totally up to you.
I do hope you will decide to carry on, and to spread the chao even more.

23's.
To be clear, the base wasn't owned inRP by Interspace. One of the co-owners happens to be a member of IC| and we supplied the base on occasion. Other then the occasional Interspace transport docking there, there was never any inRP connection other then deliveries, not ownership.
Yoa i am mad indeed. as

1. You agreed to the turrets made if it was X space from kyushu gate and X space from tradelanes.
2. You agreed to the making of this base. (even prior when i was in TAZ!)
3. You abused the admin pw for your own (KNF good) as i gave it to you due to i trusted you. (you made that clear to me have even screens about it)
4. When you where firing at that base i asked you even on skype for what? no reponse. Wich i find very shamefull as you where a fellow TAZ.

Also:
The base was for me and matt (IC member) wich just fun for trading. was a storage. As it had only storage modules and defense turrets for the upcomming gallia treath (before the tau degree) Also it was full of cody's wich i collected to sell end this month. to KNF and fellow zoners. But hell Having a ship with diplomacy isn't allowed it seems.

And that it was in front of the gate. Why in hell sake would zoners make an hostile attempt towards kusari? as we want to fly freely in kusari space? Also the times i asked for help when that base was under attack by outcasts or any other fleet of big ships. KNF didn't respond.

As you yourself also saw the increasement of hostility in tau 29. But hell can write here like 1000 things further. not in the mood anymore. Also noticed you removed me from your contact list in my view it only gives more to point towards you beeing ashamed about your own actions. That you did it in such way as you stated above with "one faction at a time"
Duvelske If you have screens of him metagaming- using his Non-KNF character password to remove the Mox you could report him for metagaming and the admins could restore your base.
However if he used his KNF character/Samura characters that got password as characters not as persons then you need to deal with it.
The difference is quite small and important- I advice you to chat with some admin about it if you have some proof.
Then again, KNF didn't use the admin password granted to the HC to move goods out of the station.
I did remove you from my contact list because i was tired to get insulted.

If anything, i'm simply saddened to see it damaged you so much.
As i said, it wasn't our intent.

Now it is hardly the place to wash our laundry. I posted here to give a heads up about my decision to leave TAZ for good.
If you believe i messed up so much, feel free to go and report me. I will happily take the sanction if admins see it fit.
I wont report you but where 2 kinds of mox inside base also more then enough to defend this base. But it concearns me that what you stated wich was ok. And if anything would pop you would contact me. I kept to the turrets distance etc. while you just pew pew like a madman. but hell like i told im not bothered with it anymore. As on the chat it was stated also you only think about your own good.

About the trying to help please leave it. you are one person i shouldnt had to trust. I believed Heraklion wich i know for a long time now. You could be trusted. But it seemed not. You even admitted while you sieged the base you logged in as admin m8. On zoner chat you even been called: (i quote sorry for language: *******) and not even by me. So guessing the light of eris reached you too late. as now you try to "clean" your mess

Sorry but still its sad you did it this way. as i thought you RP was a must here it seems you neglect it. so why bother rp with a base? as the ones who wants to make rules for it (like KNF) won't rp itself for its destruction?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10