Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Five Tons of Flax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Are you sure this was an official [TAZ] Member?

I have no knowledge of any of us being called that, but I could be wrong.
' Wrote:This is exact reason why I was suggesting to forbid third parties to interfere with faction feedback unless they are in direct relation to feedback.
But still.

Zoner ID
Nephy:
  • was not under attack, thus he could not be in self-defence;
    trader ( EFL Vache ) I peacefully pirated was already gone when Nephy opened fire, thus he was not protecting another trader;
    nor defending Zoner base, since the closest NPC Freeport was two lanes away and I was not endagering it.

Wel,

as you where shooting at a zoner vessel. who was fighting you. i just asked how and what. didnt even hit you. next time please quote an pm here too. I sent you an pm with info on the matter how i engaged you. And if succesfully pirated means that i see on my system chat. How to sent money to you? then i think you are not finisht right?

and when i encounter 3 ships. so 1 trader and a fellow zoner ship (wich is shooting you, or i think just started to shoot you. because not a sec before i saw the system chat how to transfer the cash) then i just ask what is going on. and you just flee? ok i know you try to avoid the one who shoots you. just shoot some shots BEHIND you so i draw some attention. and still no responce you left. and like 5 min later you whisp me about the matter. but not giving answer to any of my questions. You only ask are you a member of TAZ. is mostly you ask. but not giving me the info i ask about that zoner. and the pirated actions.

Btw the piracy wasn't succesfull that EFL vache thanked me. even if i didn't do a thing. but still.
You:
1. Did not protect the trader, as you admitted yourself.
2. Did not acted in self defence, since I did not attacked you.
3. Did not defended Zoner Station, since it was nowhere near.

Your ID did not permit you to engage me under those circumstances.
You were pirating/fining/taxing Zoners in front of their base.......I checked the logs :rolleyes:
' Wrote:You:
1. Did not protect the trader, as you admitted yourself.
2. Did not acted in self defence, since I did not attacked you.
3. Did not defended Zoner Station, since it was nowhere near.

Your ID did not permit you to engage me under those circumstances.

According to the discoverygc rules the "engagement" only starts after the shield of 1 party drained to 50%

Since you previously said you are not sure if he did actually hit you, it's obvious that your shield wasn't drained

Hence he did not engage you... So why are we having this discussion anyway?

' Wrote:I have no idea if he hit me, as I was hitting "nanos" and "batteries" like insane just in case.
Cuz it is snak and he thinks he is some White Knight come to save Discovery and he wonders why people treat him the way they do. This is a shining example of the type of person he is and why he gets treated like the local bozo.

Anyways, Heraklion, I haven't seen Tristian in a bit and I'm not sure of Doc's status. You in charge or am I just missing one of them due to time zones?
' Wrote:Cuz it is snak and he thinks he is some White Knight come to save Discovery and he wonders why people treat him the way they do. This is a shining example of the type of person he is and why he gets treated like the local bozo.

Anyways, Heraklion, I haven't seen Tristian in a bit and I'm not sure of Doc's status. You in charge or am I just missing one of them due to time zones?

haven't heard from Doc in a while either, Tristan is currently unavailable (blame timezone) if you want to speak to a person in charge your best bet at the moment is Yao:)
' Wrote:You were pirating/fining/taxing Zoners in front of their base.......I checked the logs :rolleyes:
It was EFL Vache. In between Kyushu Gates and Kishiro station in Tau29. np.
I even heard Zoners are hostile to Gallia, si? Would protecting their ships count as another rule breach?

' Wrote:According to the discoverygc rules the "engagement" only starts after the shield of 1 party drained to 50%

Since you previously said you are not sure if he did actually hit you, it's obvious that your shield wasn't drained

Hence he did not engage you... So why are we having this discussion anyway?
Because participating in group battle is not defined by rules. The fact he opened fire on me while I was engaged by the other ship, sort of contributes to the understanding he entered that battle. It is not like one can claim that he did not participate in battle if he was unable to hit someone, but tried to.

' Wrote:Cuz it is snak and he thinks he is some White Knight come to save Discovery and he wonders why people treat him the way they do. This is a shining example of the type of person he is and why he gets treated like the local bozo.
This is in no way related to issue at hand. Why the frack are you even mentioning it? Trying to pick on me, once again?
' Wrote:haven't heard from Doc in a while either, Tristan is currently unavailable (blame timezone) if you want to speak to a person in charge your best bet at the moment is Yao:)

Danke.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10