Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Angels
CommID: Dustin

Hey! Where is everybody!? I've been sitting all alone infront of Newark station for months! No friendly faces around. Ah well, on to business then. Seems we have quite a few new pilots flying around Sirius, all wanting to either be the good guy or bad, Though I think I've pointed them in the right direction. Also! We've received over 10 million credits in donations within the last 3 weeks! I believe that may be something to celebrate about.

So hey! Drop me a line or something! We gotta start moving again!

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Angels

Eh, just a bit of something to add to our database. Met a new guy flying about New York. Seemed to be part of a group called [VGO]. Pilot said he was from some placed called "America's Army" and that he brought friends. No idea where in Sirius that is, but meh oh well.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
To: The Angels
Comm. ID: Captain Andrew Stuart of Queen Carina's Own

Message Begins//

Greetings, my angelic, beatific, friends! I'm leaving this inquiry on behalf of the greater whole which will be encompassing my little wing of privateers in the near future.

The Admiralty is seeking well-meaning, enthusiastic recruits for the Bretonian Armed Forces fleet known as 'Queen Carina's Own', led by the illustrious Admiral Richard Edward Windsor.

We would like to know how many credits your esteemed organisation would require in donations in order to fund a recruitment drive of rookies.

Many thanks in advance and I shall prepare the, ahem, 'liberated' Kusari rice-wine in your honour...

-Stuart out

//Message Ends
Communication to: Captain Andrew Stuart. QCO.

Identity: Charles Townsend Esq.

And a good day to you also Captain, its been some time since we had any connection with the Bretonian Military Forces. I feel our executives, though having been somewhat inactive over the summer period, will be delighted to fulfill your contract outlines with gusto.
As to the matter of monetary dispersions, this will depend on the necessities of your intended recruits, ship specifications and or whether they are in need of any standard military upgrades being fitted. The details of this can be discussed away from prying eyes, if you get my drift.
To this end, I have employed our resources, and engaged two new executives to cover the ever expanding market flowing into Sirius in the Manhattan area. I hope this contract can be satisfactorily fulfilled in the shortest possible time, when we have your squadron size outlines logged.
Please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of our esteemed members at any time concerning requirements, and do pop in for cocktails at anytime if you happen to be passing Newark Station, where I have the crew normally moor during working hours.
Pleasure doing business with you Sir.

Regards Charles

Communication ends:

Communication to: Angels

Identity: Charlie

Please welcome our two new esteemed executives to the ranks, [Angels] Aaron and Ryan will be flying our colors in the future, and hopefully will be up to speed on headhunting and troubleshooting in the very near future. I expect them to be signing in here expeditiously.
Please keep up the good work girls and boys, and there will be a departmental assemblage in the sundeck lounge when I get round to it. Formal dress as usual please.

Charlie

Communication ends:
INCOMING MESSAGE
TO: The Angels

This is Aaron reporting with my apointment as an Angel. I look forward to working with all of you and being one of the truly good of Sirius. I have been briefed as to my responsibilities and our overall mission. I am excited to be apart of this endeavour and await my chance to assist the innocent "young" minds of our universe intigrate into our glorious society, and become integral parts of that community. Thank you all for this oppurtunity.

Aaron Signing Out

MESSAGE TERMINATED
Message To - The Angels
From - Ryan

I would like to thank The Angels for my appointment among their ranks. I am thrilled about my new position and I will do my best to live up to the standards of both The Angels and the rest of Sirius.

For all of the pilots of Sirius, young and old, I am here to serve.

Regards,
Ryan

End Message
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Angels

Well, been doing another run threw the new pilots around Sirius. Seems we have a new group called HellsAngles {HA}. They said they were traders, or Corsairs... Or something. I had trouble understanding them as English wasn't their main language. But hey, their getting around.

Nothing else really to send to you all, I'll get more soon!

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: The Angels

I would also like to report a new group that I have encountered. They go by the tag [LC]. They are apparently a new corporation that has been acquired by Interspace Commerce. The name of this new company is Luthor Corp. So far they have been very forth coming as to their position in our great galaxy and seem willing to conform to its regulations and social order.

Aaron Signing Off

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Message To - The Angels
From - Ryan

I have a new group to report:

The Black Dragon Society, not sure on their tag as it seems to be in limbo for the moment. They are a Hogosha faction with about 3 or 4 members. I have distributed copies of the Server Rules and wished them well. They have already promised a "bribe" (donation) for our favor. It seems that there will be many more of these gifts to go around. How amusing!

End Message
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Angels

Well, just did a little check on what looked like the "Freelancers Guild of Sirius". I wasn't to happy when I saw the tag, but it seems my suspicions were wrong. FGS stands for "Federal German Ship". Not sure about what tag they have, but from what they've told me, They have a Military IDs and a Liberty Cruiser, not sure about the other ship they own. But hey, I'll find out more if I can.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program