Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Archys Portal Of Discovery 4.85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
' Wrote:Ja.......... it's in AUSTRALIA, dude, not Osterreich:P

hmm
austria ... australia... its all the same:D
The server peaked at 24 players before the lockup issues took hold.. since i have fixed it we have been slower.. usually peak around 12 players a day.. sometimes more.. but hey.. this is me trying to get it busy again:)
see you in there.. and btw.. the cash grind thing.. all new players are given a few mil by the admin to kick them off..

we also have our own wiki.. see it at our site. (there are NO ads on the site. We are not trying to sell anything.)
yea, I've played on this server. I've even played with you on it, but then i go to log on the next day, and you banned me...... i remember you asked me if i wanted credits and i said no, i enjoy making them myself..
' Wrote:yea, I've played on this server. I've even played with you on it, but then i go to log on the next day, and you banned me...... i remember you asked me if i wanted credits and i said no, i enjoy making them myself..

There is only one ban in place on my server. Thats for someone who had real racial prejudice issues.. and only after several warnings, several complaints, and an addition to the very few rules that we have .
I would say its a connection issue of some description.. and i would be glad to help you investigate the problem.

I dont ban people very easily. I believe in a low profile for authority on a game server.
As i say i have only banned 1 person since we opened and i doubt that that was you. so please contact me.
yay! another server!
Our server has changed to VANILLA PvP.
I found that the game lost its balance because of a lack of rules on my server.
Thanks for the use of your great mod.
ahh! that's why i haven't found it lately, but hey, was fun, and i will prolly come on over on regular vanilla. later!
It says 1.1

not 4.84. I will definatly play there if it is going to 4.84/5:D
' Wrote:Our server has changed to VANILLA PvP.
I found that the game lost its balance because of a lack of rules on my server.
Thanks for the use of your great mod.

Read the bolded part, the server changed 13:P
' Wrote:Read the bolded part, the server changed 13:P
Yes. Vanilla is fun...I pwned last night :laugh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7