Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Archys Portal Of Discovery 4.85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't like vanilla so much... the overpowered nomad cannons made PvP not fun for me, I could still beat them with the vanilla non nomad guns, but those things were crazy -.-
' Wrote:I don't like vanilla so much... the overpowered nomad cannons made PvP not fun for me, I could still beat them with the vanilla non nomad guns, but those things were crazy -.-
So?

You have them too:huh:
' Wrote:So?

You have them too:huh:

I refused to mount them:P
hey archy its omz from bod lol good to see ur server still up u shud try discovery its a good change of pace
I removed this server from Discovery server list on the wiki, since it appears to be running vanilla 1.0 instead of Discovery.

In case there's a change on that, feel free to include your server again.
' Wrote:I removed this server from Discovery server list on the wiki, since it appears to be running vanilla 1.0 instead of Discovery.

In case there's a change on that, feel free to include your server again.

yes we have changed to vanilla. I figured i would keep this thread updated even though we are not running discovery anymore.

We have a lot of PvP action and the numbers have been climbing steadily..

I think it would be fair to note that this server is running Discovery 4.85 now. I can't believe its located in aussie! 69 ping! (from NZ) beutiful, i'll be playing there more often.
Yes!

As much as I love the factions and politics and trading. With a ping exceeding 400 fights really arent that fun for me.

Then I went to Archy's and its like playing SP!
Archys Portal is again Archys Portal Of Discovery.
Yes folks we are back:)
Discovery version 4.85 is running and the server is becoming more active daily.
Many players are reporting a good ping and a smooth game experience.
We still have minimal rules but i have Introduced a "Fair Game Policy".

I hope to see you there soon.
Archy
We need moar ANZlaggers! Except you won't be ANZlaggers any more, instead we have Americans to laugh at and belittle.

Archy's is the spiritual successor to the original GetOnIt PvP server. It is still PvP based and has only a minimum amount of rules to ensure everyone has a fun time. (Excessive) language, hacking and clear-cut abuse are about it.

You are, of course, free to roleplay to your heart's content - no one can stop you. However there are currently no rules in place for IFF/ID, Ship or weapons loadout, ZoI, factions/clans or roleplay engagement. It's a shoot-on-sight free-for-all.

So please do not get your panties in a knot when an [FU] tagged sabre with Tizzy's, SkyBees and a civillian ID blasts you to hell and back without any notice.

([FU]Bazza / [FU]Beyer_Garratt reporting in):)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7