Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Archys Portal Of Discovery 4.85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Discovery 4.85 mod is working out well for us thanks to some great work by the creators.
We are now running regular events and the clan system battles (The Battle For Sirius) are about to begin..
We have managed to fill the server a few times and its regularly busy (by our 40 player limit standards).
We have a new website up at http://archysportal.com and a teamspeak server (v3) for use with the game server.

We still maintain a very small set of rules and a "fair game policy" that seems to work, providing freedom in the universe and room for players to create their own gaming experience.

The server is stable (touch wood) and populated with a pretty diverse bunch of people..
Pop in and visit us sometime and join in the fun:)

A Champion Team, will always beat a team of champions!
[Image: Faemon_Archycopy2.jpg]

In DooF we trust!
I 'found' this server when Disco was having dramas being DDOS'd and stuff, I still have char on the server last time I looked....speaking of which I had better go and sit on it for a bit, just to keep Archy happy and so it doesn't get deleted.
I don't know guys I found this sever a while back being in Australia and getting a ping around 60 I invested alot of time on Archy's around 8 months give or take worked hard and ended up being able to buy every ship three times over and generally had a great freelancer time with there fair game policy and range of diverse players

until.....

One day the server introduced system battles in a discovery 4.85 universe (A good idea) That seems to have completely crippled any level normal game play with the amount registration required on Archy's forums accompanied by 1 clan having the only active administrator (online) leading the sever to be 1 clan focused all traders yuk pewy....

hey archy's take notes

Quote:1.3 Administrators are obliged:

- To ensure work of Discovery Freelancer server;
- To be fair and treat all players equally, independent of their level and faction alignment;
- Not to mix server roleplaying with server administration in any way;
- Not to ignore any cases of server rules violations that are reported.

Anyways with all there pirate and PVP players now gone I find it very hard to recommend this sever to anyone I would consider a long term discovery admirer

Ill be more than happy to shoot ppl here in me ViDaR!!

' Wrote:I don't know guys I found this sever a while back being in Australia and getting a ping around 60 I invested alot of time on Archy's around 8 months give or take worked hard and ended up being able to buy every ship three times over and generally had a great freelancer time with there fair game policy and range of diverse players

until.....

One day the server introduced system battles in a discovery 4.85 universe (A good idea) That seems to have completely crippled any level normal game play with the amount registration required on Archy's forums accompanied by 1 clan having the only active administrator (online) leading the sever to be 1 clan focused all traders yuk pewy....

hey archy's take notes
Anyways with all there pirate and PVP players now gone I find it very hard to recommend this sever to anyone I would consider a long term discovery admirer

Ill be more than happy to shoot ppl here in me ViDaR!!

Haha that is extremelly funny and a load of lies from a cheat.
I am an admin on the team and there is more than one active admin.
Jools is just crying because he got caught cheating and from then on had an authority problem.
Sent many times to bastille and banned from the forums.
i guess this is all he can do now.

Lol such a baby Jools!
Oh and btw, we don't mind if you stay there:D
Enjoy the crap guys LOl oh and GREAT work on the mod. we are all loving it here and can't wait for the new one!
oh dear its just my opinion I didn't mean to offend or cause any issues (I apologize if your upset you fae) I was just stating how much the sever has fallen since the battles were introduced 2 clans banned 3 clans dissolved in order for an idea that never seemed to get off the ground?

(calling me a cheater when you change the rules half way though a event lol now thats classic) ie 1.3 just a idea u guys should look at

anyone who wants to login and count the active admin be my guest look just 1 :nono:

I'm happy for people to make up there own minds :)

we should leave any issues back on archy's:unsure:
' Wrote:oh dear its just my opinion I didn't mean to offend or cause any issues (I apologize if your upset you fae) I was just stating how much the sever has fallen since the battles were introduced 2 clans banned 3 clans dissolved in order for an idea that never seemed to get off the ground?

(calling me a cheater when you change the rules half way though a event lol now thats classic) ie 1.3 just a idea u guys should look at

anyone who wants to login and count the active admin be my guest look just 1 :nono:

I'm happy for people to make up there own minds :)

we should leave any issues back on archy's:unsure:

it's funny how you say leaving issues on Archys, yet here you are LOL
Haha I think you misunderstood. I am not upset.
I am laughing Haha.

It is funny how you "joined" the banning of other clans to your problems and issues.

But again, just more crap LOL
Yes, the population speaks for itself. The thread is open for all to read:)
http://archysportal.com/e107/e107_plugins/...wtopic.php?4951

Don't worry we're used to this whining. get used to it if he sticks around.:)
BTW, All posts by Sweetangel are also ckcjools on Archys. After many banned accounts unfortunately...
We are all done over here with your whining. Bring it here if you want it wont matter.
Good luck!
I think you have issues have you considered medical help? :$

sorry i should be more understanding
Well, I haven't played on this server, but.

There is a bad admin:D
' Wrote:Well, I haven't played on this server, but.

There is a bad admin:D

Hi Reaper (follower of Jools)
Yes I am a real bad admn to those who disobey the small number of rules we have!
:cool:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7