Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |+|-The Crimson Cross: Recruitment-|+|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Comm Sender ID: Tomas Mendes
Comm Sender Location:
Valetta Shipyard, Omicron Alpha
...............message download complete!
...............message begins (text only):
==============================

Good day to you, guildmasters. I am Tomas Mendes, eldest son of the House Mendes of Malta, and the purpose of this transmission is to submit my application to join the ranks of the Crimson Cross. Through several communications with your Captain Venneri I have learned of your organization and decided that I wish to aid you in your operations across Sirius.

For the past two years my family has lived in obscurity refitting a new home for ourselves, a Pilgrim Liner called Visione Ricordato, roughly twenty klicks away from Cartagena Shipyard and in vacuum, since we could not at the time afford docking space. We were what might be termed as 'collateral damage' during the struggle between the Contari Lance and the 101st Maltese Guard. We paid for supporting Contari with our plantation, our homes, and almost all of our family's assets, though thankfully my sisters were spared a slaver's auction. Nevertheless, I do not hate them for what they have done; their rebellion was, in my opinion, a much needed surge of adrenaline into an otherwise slowly stagnating society, and to this day I do not believe they were wrong about the 101st...though I can assure you I will keep my views to myself when dealing with the latter. The match is decided; further obstinacy would be childish at best.

This leads to the question: Why would I then after this hardship would I want to support the Crimson Cross? Why would I not simply continue rebuilding my own family's wealth?

I have always needed a cause, something beyond mere existence to live, fight, and die for if need be. The acquisition of money, or slaves, or assets like ships means very little to me. I have heard the call of the spirits, felt the touch of their consciousness on my mind, and wish to know all I can about them...and you have some of these answers and the ability to reach for more.

With my family finally provided for and safe, the choice then for me is obvious: I will attempt to join your organization fully, go through your rituals, and when I have proven myself, attain the knowledge I seek...all while furthering your goals, and those of the Spirits you serve.

I bring my Carabela HF and an as-yet-unnamed 'Serenity' medium transport to add to your forces, should I be accepted. Thank you for your consideration, and in advance for your reply.

==============================
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

OORP
Skype Info - desct1022
I have not been sanctioned on any character, though I have no concrete way to prove this.
[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: Tomas Mendes

I had occasion to speak with my associate, Inquisitor Espinosa here recently; the two of you've met. She spoke highly of you, citing your knowledge of Malta's border defense policy as being "spot on."

Upon reviewing your application, I'm left secure in the knowledge that the Inquisitor's will has not gone wasted. I do however stand glad to hear that your family's hardships are for the most part over. You'll be glad to hear however that the Cross also does its part in providing for the families of our Crusaders; any one of your family's vessels gets priority docking on our civilian docking-bays for example. Should they need boarding, planet-side the Vale's temples provide shelter and housing for both family and vessels, and we also provide opportunities for land ownership should you wish that to be your prerogative. We facilitate those enlightened as best we can; Credits being no object within the Order of the Crimson Cross.

That all being said, I do believe we're ready to accept you signore Mendes. Bring any vessels you wish to Valetta Bay D-24 for processing and proper re-fits, and a shuttle will be provided to you so that you may begin your training planetside within the Temple of Tarixen.

Spirits sing to the name, Crusader Mendes!

--Cardinal Mario Olmos
>ATTENTION USER: INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>Connection Status: Active
>Connection Quality: Stable
>Transmission Origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Salutations

My name is Wena Sithe. I may not be pure blooded Maltese, but the people of Malta are my kin nevertheless.

When I was young I learned that there are four elements for survival: food, air, water, and cardamine. One of my few memories from before Malta is that I lived on a ship and I lived with cardamine. People came and went, but the man in charge never left. One day a few Outcasts came and took me from the him. They left me on Malta to be raised under the stewardship of a strange woman. I only found out why when I was a teenager. From what I was told, the man was not my father. He was a black market dealer and a shady one at that. I must have been some kind of deal closer from a poor family. Apparently the pilot who took me recognized some signs of cardamine use. It explains why they took me with them when they went to cutoff the dealer. One of the pilots left me with his wife as the child they couldn't have. I never did see him again, but I haven't forgotten him yet.

Anyways, sob story aside I do have reasons for sending this transmission. I've seen the hard way how bad cardamine withdrawal can be. In the outside houses they say that it is nothing more than a severe form of drug withdraw. We here know that is does more than any other drug, but I just know deep down that it is much, much more than that. We accidentally learned of just some of it's capabilities. Frankly, cardamine is more....advanced just about anything else, mechanical or organic.

Cardamine is part of Maltese blood itself. Now I may not be Maltese, but the same cardamine flows through my veins. As soon as I heard the sermons in the streets I found the local temple as soon as I could. I now know my place is here. I may not have the most combat experience in the Omicrons, but I am more than willing to learn. I've even used some of my savings from house runs to acquire a new Carabela fighter. I want you to know that I am one-hundred percent dedicated as a servant to the faith, and as a daughter of Malta.
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<TRANSMISSION END>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//OOC SECTION\\--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is really my first time with Skype, but my ID should be Lapeseno
I have not ever been sanctioned in any way shape or form in discovery
[Image: 9tpX0Xk.png]

[+]=======

To: Wena Sithe

Congratulations. Despite your pretentious application, you have been deemed fit to join the ranks of the crusade. You will be provided a room with several other recruits as well as a few lessons in humility until l you are deemed worthy of promotion due to your service to the spirits. You will also take your vessel to Valetta shipyard where it will be inspected and given proper equipment if it is found to lack it.

Other than that, best of luck, I hope you don't get shot and killed for stepping out of line.

--Inquisitor Kenneth Matzke
<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>
<<Sender: Gabriel.DeJesus>>
<<Origin: Planet Malta>>

Hola,

Hello my name is Gabriel DeJesus, I born on Freeport 10, my mother from Bretonia, my father being from planet Malta himself, I was raised too see the greatness of the Cross and the spirits, through visiting planet Malta, I am too this day astounded with the sight of such a mighty group and I knew that on my first visit I wanted to become a devote member to the cross. I have traveled many places in Sirius but there is no place that catches my eye like the home of the crusaders.

In my days of exploring I have also ventured looking for the spirits I have been told great stories of their existence and ways of guiding the Maltese nation but I really needed to see for myself. I hope that in joining the cross I will see the spirits and fight honorably for the great Maltese nation. I sincerely hope to join you!

<<TRANSMISSION END>>

OORP INFO: Skype name Albert Wesker (albert.wesker96)
Have I ever been sanctioned before? Yes once in my early days on disco for a small ID violation, I have not been sanctioned since.
[Image: V2vFxIU.png]

[+]=======

To: Gabriel.DeJesus

Well, I do not think that any application has caused more debate then this one right here. After much deliberation it has been determined that you will be accepted into the ranks of the Crimson Cross as a Soldado. Good luck and do not disappoint us.

Archbishop Marcus Rhade
:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

Sender Name: Enmalia Loyola
Sender ID: 4098871311
Signal origin: Dellimara Sector, Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha system.
Signal quality: High.
Encrypting: Medium-High.

Your Grace, I am asking you to find the time to listen to me. I understand that you have many important things to do, so I will try to not take a much time. My name is Enmalia Loyola. Both of my parents were pure Maltese until Hispania itself. I’m second child in family, my old brother now works on Galicia Research Station, unfortunately he never told the details. My father fell in battle with corsair barbarians, mother is gone.

I am not going to embellish myself or my actions. It is time to be honest in the face of Spirits.
I have no outstanding abilities. I did nothing special for all 25 years of my life. My position in society now is low, my brother provides me with necessary amount of credits. I was expelled from the service for my own fear. And ego chained my mind badly. But I faced it, I recognized it. I had fell into gentle embrace of the Orange Dream. Soon after that Spirit had visit me to save my soul and show me the way with Their song. They had condescended even for such tiny person like me to show all beauty of the Open Mind. And They told me to practice. I wish to follow Their will, I have no choice, but follow Their will.

However I can do it alone due my defective nature. I had visit Skorba Vale in Dellimara Sector by instruction of signor Tomas Mednes. Thanks to signor Tomas Mednes and this visit I got important answers which is lead to the many new questions. And Crimson Cross have an answers. I understand that I need Crimson Cross much more than Crimson Cross needs me, but I will try to show my usefulness with faithful service. All I'm beseeching now is allow me to serve and get knowledge.

OORP:
Sanctions for past 6 month: none
This character's biography (working on it): http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=129649
~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~
~Signal Location: Malta~
~Sender ID: Miguel Santana ~

Buen dia.
Greetings to the Crimson Cross. My name is Miguel Santana and I am a pilot from the Malta Guard workstation,where I am providing my services 6 years from now on,but let me start from the beginning.
I am 27 years old men,and now I am the only one left from Santana family because of the IMG's. When I was 8years old my two older brothers and father were killed by IMG pilots who attacked our home in Tau-23 wich was on Dentas base. The whole base were destroyed,but only me and my mother were saved by two brave pilots who bring us to Malta,but that was not the end. Two weeks after the terrible disaster my mother has been vanished and no one knows how,except the gate guard who were attacked,but don't know who. From that day I stayed on Malta and after the years I joined the MGw-Malta Guard workstation.
After all years I were prepared I finally got in to the space all by my self. All these years I wonder where is my mother and why shes gone. No I am not here for the revenge but I am motivated and ready for my opportunity to save the Civilians of Outcasts and family like I had many days ago.

~Transmission ends~

OOC:

Skype- (if I'll make it then I will send trough the PM)
Sanctions for last 6months:Only one for wrong ID on the ship I forgot to change after purching a new ship.
[Image: n0J23GU.png]

[+]=======

To: Enma Loyola

Buongiorno, signora Loyola.

I am pleased to see you having formally submitted your application to join us. You are of course accepted to the Crimson Cross. If you need assistance fitting out your fighter, report to Valetta Shipyard and our quartermasters will get you sorted out.

In nome degli Spiriti, e di coloro che sono venuti prima.

--Capitán, Tomas Mendes

[Image: vVjZn4N.png]

[+]=======

To: Crimson Cross Command
Greeting Miguel Santana,

I am well aware of the despair that comes from the loss of one’s family as I personally lost my older and twin brother during a fight with the Corsairs. However, I found a new family within the Crimson Cross and hopefully you will as well. If your desire to join the faith is true you are to go to Valetta Shipyard where you will undergo some trials and learn more about the teachings of the spirits. Nothing to be afraid of… well it won’t be too bad.

Best of Luck,

--Capitán, Sabina Venneri
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5