Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |+|-The Crimson Cross: Recruitment-|+|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: oIwb8rE.png]

[+]=======

To: Stefano Arone
From: Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa of the 2nd Tarxien Order
Subject: RE: Recruitment
Encryption: [Absolute]

Young or old, large or small- the Holy Order takes abreast all families that would willingly submit to the Church, it's Crusaders, and the light that inspires it; power through strength is but one of many ways one can bring honor to their name. I do hope in time that you can come to learn this.

Very well, Saint Peter spaceport has shuttles regularly doing rounds back and forth from the Vale. Be on one of the shuttles in the next few days, and we'll see to it that you're trained and made ready for that which Sirius will throw at you.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

>>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>>Opening Message

Greetings Crimson Cross,

My name is Von Khyf of Kurile.
I am a destroyer pilot currently in Outcast space, I am a freelancer from Kurile, used to work in the Gas Mining Guild then I got involved with some Blood Dragons that took me away from my life as a medical officer on boring stations into the wild. I have changed my life completely ever since, during my Blood Dragon days I befriended a few Crysamthemums, and one thing led to another I arrived on Malta a while ago, I found a job doing research on Cardamine and Psychiatry and I have become quite attached spiritually to the Outcast way of life. I wish now to pursue my scientific passion for Cardamine and become more spiritually aquainted with your order.

I am a skilled trader, capital ship pilot, heavy fighter pilot and medicine.

Kind regards

>>>> End of Transmission
[Image: jW0Hm8f.png]

[+]=======

To: Von Khyf
Subject: Recruitment

Signore Von Khyf

One man once told me, "Once you visit Malta, you never want to leave again" . First time someone told me that I did not believe him. I was like you... flying in Liberty doing a same lame job, but then in just one second things have changed. I've met an Outcast and just like you one thing led to another and I found myself on Malta. The Orange field are magnificent here on Malta and I sure that you are aware of that.

The Holy Order is always looking for new recruits, potential crusaders. You signore will yet have time to prove that you're worthy. You will be given access to small ships only, you will be trained, you will have to work hard to prove that you are worthy.
I hereby accept you to the Holy Order of the Crimson Cross.

Don't disappoint.

Antonio out.

Teniente, Antonio Salucci
[Image: 7BBnhVG.png]

A female voice speaks, with an accent that is uncommon among the Maltese - though those who know the aristocracy well would recognize it as the Italian-influenced speech of the Contari family archons.

Buonasera, crusaders of the Crimson. I admit this message may... take some of you by surprise. I am Elaria Contari, former Comandante of the Lance. The politics of Malta are treacherous, and it is no secret that our family's fortunes have somewhat declined - no longer do foreign mercenaries flock to serve us as fanteria, so desperately eager for the chance to fight alongside slaves and criminals in exchange for the glory of bearing our banner, and the days of the Council of Dons acknowledging the fruitfulness of our plantations and repaying us with power are over. It is in my best interests to be frank with you.

I seek a place among your ranks, and to use what little remains of the glory of the Contari to further the place of the Nation in Sirius. The Cross and the victory of its crusade seem truly ceaseless, from where I am standing, and so, I come to you, humbly, to request the honor of throwing my own little weight behind it - as one ant among millions, seeking to move something far greater than ourselves.

I will await your response rosary in hand.

[Image: t0EsJGN.png]

[+]=======

To: Elaria Contari
Subject: RE: APPLICATION: "Elaria Contari"

I'll admit, I was a little surprised to see the name "Contari" even appear in our recruitment inbox; even moreso given the reputation associated with the specific individual attached to the name.

Recent months have seen some... conflicts and less than desirable circumstances regarding the exact nature of Malta's now elite-in absentia. While that is a matter unto itself, it stands as comforting to see that some individuals still retain some semblance of sensibility from your house. Rest assured, the actions of your brethren will not be held against you, but at the same time, they will afford you little in the way of favors: Tarxien's crusaders treat all who bear the red and white as equals within their places in the command hierarchy, and you shall be no different. Much will be expected of you, as much expected of any of your fellows. It is up to you to prove that even a name making play as the enemy of Malta's chosen has it's own worthy of bearing the holy colors, even if your preference be rosary over the alabaster silken bow.

St.Peter spaceport regularly ferries shuttles back and forth to the Vale of Skorba - our headquarters and primary induction location. I would ask that you bring only the barest of essentials. There, you can decide if the path of a true crusader or one of mere proxy better fits your capabilities.

Speaker Mirra Tamley

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
>>ORIGIN: UNKNOWN<<
ID: GABRIELE

[Image: 2vyL6rC.gif]

I am the sword of the Gods. I am the will of the Gods. I am the vessel of the Gods.

This galaxy must be rid of the heathen that infest it's purity and they must be cleansed through fire.

The universe must know the love of the Gods through any means necessary and embrace their majesty.

Allow me to bring message of the Gods to all who do not know of them.

Et animam meam pono deorum.
[Image: oIwb8rE.png]

[+]=======

To: ???
From: Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa of the 2nd Tarxien Order
Subject: RE: Recruitment

I would caution you to temper your zealotry, signore.
Such "enthusiasm" is tolerated more here than anywhere else, but the recruits of the Holy Order of Tarxien are still expected to maintain their decency.

Make your way northward, Saint Peter Spaceport and find your way to one of the white and red-shuttles. Board at your own discretion and know that your capabilities will be judged. Here's hoping you are not found wanting. Glory be to Malta, Glory be to the Light.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5