Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |+|-The Crimson Cross: Recruitment-|+|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Initiate Carlos Santiago
Subject: --

You have been measured, and found wanting-- however the Inquisition has seen fit to grant you a chance, provisionally, and under the guidance of one of our higher Crusaders.

Bear your burden well, we'll be watching.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[Image: vittor_maresca.png]

I am Vittor Maresca.

Maybe you have my name on some reports of yours. I have been a proud Maltese from birth on. Worked here and there and ended up on Cali, doing the usual small jobs until I got in touch with the Bloodrose Syndicate. Contacts have been made quickly and I fit in the organization well. Everything ran well and I have never had more successful runs for our Nation ever before.

That changed with the fall of the Syndicate. I got hired by someone named Oranos for Atlantis Manufacturing. You know, that corporation that is getting big here.
It is a good job. But I want to get back to working for the Nation more directly. And... that one circumstance where the spirits manifestated in front of Malta with such power... how can one still fight it?

I guess that should be it for the imporant part.

Arrivederla.
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Initiate Vittor Maresca
Subject: --

The last time one of your former "syndicate" were allowed into the ranks of the Crusaders, I ended up with one of the best damn pilots under my command. If you can prove to be half as useful as he's been, I think we could come to an understanding. Let's just hope your time spent with Oranos hasn't dulled your prowess.

You have been measured, and a chance will be granted. Use it well, Initiate Maresca.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[/align]
>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
>>Signal Location: Cape Wrath Base - Newcastle<<
>>Sender ID: Jack "Niske" Stom<<
Sex: Male
Height: 191 cm
Weight: 81 kg
Hair color: Short Jet Black
Eye color: Red

[Image: Ghost_(Iron_Man_Armored_Adventures).png]

Good evening and a pleasure to meet you.

My name is unimportant but i usually go by the name Niske. I've heard of your organization from many of your Outcast fellow's on Cape Wrath Base and other installations.

I shall not bore you with my past, family ties and all those silly things, in fact im not even of the outcast origins but i do sympathize with your people's plight.So without getting into too much boring details about me, im in need of a steady employer.

I would be ecstatic at the opportunity to join your organization and assist you in any way you desire... for a price of course..
I am adept at smuggling Cardamine, interception of hostile or civilian ships and espionage.

So... there you have it. Debate, converse and weigh your decision in whatever way you like.

I wish you all the best and have a pleasant evening. Ta-Ta

>>Transmission Ends<<
[Image: JHgZBWR.png]

[+]=======

To: Initiate "Niske"
It's been a bit of a fun game trying to decrypt just what you try to accomplish in that transmission. But, we have decided to give you a chance in the Cross. We hope you can certainly live up to the adept skills you boast. They will come in handy for assisting in the plight you also believe in with us. Good luck Soldado, you'll need it out in the void.

Arrivederci,

--Teniente Santiago Cortez
<Incoming Transmission, ID: Aisling_Ibanez>

Greetings, Crusaders of the Crimson Cross!

My name is Aisling Ibanez. I was born in Molly controlled space in the Dublin system, I'm not....entirely sure where or when. When I was a young child, I was sold into slavery to a family on Malta by the name of Ibanez in exchange for Cardamine, to feed my single mother's addiction. I worked on their plantation all through my youth, harvesting Cardamine grass for export to House space. My owners were caring ones, bestowing upon me their surname and raising me as though I were their own child. I came to be grateful for my lowlife mother selling me, I had a far more loving and sophisticated upbringing than I would ever have earned under her care.

My owners were devoted adherents of the spirits and the gods, and took care to instill in me their teachings and worship. As a result of this, my faith grew ever exceedingly. I came to see my slavery under them as a blessing, and Cardamine as a gift to extend my life and spread the faith to the far reaches of the galaxy. Upon reaching what we all figured was adulthood, they emancipated me as a birthday present. Following my release, I dedicated myself to joining the Crimson Cross, to give thanks to the gods through carrying their banner across the stars.

Dioses nos bendiga.

<Transmission ends>
[Image: 1111.png]

[+]=======

To: ID: Alejandro_Ibanez

Greetings Alejandro,

It is pleasant to see that more and more people from all over the Sirius finding the only true in Orange Dream and in the service the Holy Spirits. Soon you will realize that yours so-called "slavery" was only a part of this path, you have learned
humility and honest service. You did an important contribution to the spread of Orange Dream as a worker at the plantation. We'll give you a chance prove your loyalty in the ranks of Maltese fleet or smuggle routes.

Kirishiki out,

--Captain, Jun Kirishiki
[Incoming Transmission]
[Location: Unknown]
[Comlink established]
[Transmission started]

Name: Alejandro 'Mojo' Ortega
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Name's Alejandro Ortega, but call me by my nickname-Mojo. Born 25 years ago on Malta and living there ever since. I have been working as a freelancer for the Nacìon Maltesa, carrying the Orange Dream everywhere in Sirius....and sometimes in Gallia. And brought fresh labour force back to Malta to keep the Orange running. I have been enrolled for a short time into the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz as a simple pilot, then, when the 101st disbanded, I returned to be a simple freelancer. After all this time, I feel I haven't found my true purpose in life yet-and maybe the Crimson Cross may give me this chance. I have experience in piloting crafts ranging from fighters to gunboats. I have never been able to pilot a destroyer or capital ship, but I think I'll learn it in time, sì?

I am not a religious one, but I might change inside the Cross. Who knows?

Have a nice day! Por la Nacìon!

[Comlink terminated]
[Transmission Ended]

[Signal Lost...]
------START OF OORP PART------
I have never been sanctioned before.
My S.K.Y.P.3 is andrea.fava@live.it
------END OF OORP PART------
[Image: Tl1rJ2n.png]

[+]=======

To: Alejandro Ortega
Buona Sera... Mojo,

I was in a similar situation to you not to long ago, only living my life in the moment... not really having anything substantial to strive towards. Events eventually transpired that forced me to find a true purpose to live for and I eventually found that the Crimson Cross was worthy of my devotion.

We do not expect everyone that joins the Cross to be truly devout but we will require to at least follow the core tenets of the Crimson Cross:
  • *Always work towards furthering the influence and power of the Maltese Nation as a whole.
  • *Help expand the usage of the Orange Dream across Sirius.
  • *Follow the will of the Spirits.

As long as you do not break any of these rules and don't cause too much trouble, you can join our cause. Hopefully, with time, you will truly come to the light. If you are still interested come meet me at our recruitment offices on Valetta Shipyard so we can begin your initiation.

Best of Luck,

[Image: L1ZsL2z.png]
[Image: zbwnUiH.jpg]

Buona giornata! My name is Stefano Arone, coming forth to humbly offer myself to serve the Crimson Cross. I was born in a small familia of Malta, not at all influential, lived a normal life as you would expect. I grew up with mi padre stuck in the cardamine trade as I grew up, which is the case with everyone else no? The small business that we own was enough to keep us going but, I always felt like there was something missing. I feel so small, puny compared to the other cartels! I just cant take it anymore, I want the Arone to rise up to power I wont deny my lust! Thus I humbly ask you to give me a chance with the holy order.. I do not know too much about the faith of Tarxien, but I will try my best to learn your ways .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5