Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |+|-The Crimson Cross: Recruitment-|+|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[+]=======

To: Miguel Santana, Enmalia Loyola
From: Valetta Command & Communications Officer Capitán Lyra Coiro
Subject: RE: Need yer comms IDs

I need the both of you to forward SKYPE credentials to this address so that we can get you proper landing access to Skorba. Cheers.

--Capitán Coiro
[Image: acc003.jpg]

-----INCOMING TRANSMISSION-----
-----Signal Location: Malta-----
-----Sender ID: Santiago Cortez -----

Greetings, my name is Santiago Cortez, and I am sending this transmission to inform you of my interest in the Cross, but first, a little background on myself: As I said, my name is Santiago Cortez, I hail from Planet Malta, born to a family of Cardamine farmers/traders, and I am currently 23 years of age. So, now you've heard about me, now I suppose I should get on with why I want to join to cross no? Si, I shall, my life was very happy with my family, my mother, father, and two brothers, we all loved each other and worked together, me and my brothers would trade the Cardamine my parents grew, so we were already exposed to Sirius, it all changed one day however, on a shipment I was not able to go on, word came back my brothers were ambushed by... Bounty Hunters, Core I believe? And well... you can guess the rest, they both died, no trace of remains, after that I sank into a sullen state, unable to solely deliver our Cardamine without a ship, we sold it at the local markets nearby, of course that went abysmally with Malta's local abundance of Cardamine, then I started listening to the Preachers, their words of Tarxien and their faith enthralled me, and for the first time since my brothers death, gave me hope, hope enough to find a ship and trade Cardamine, and one day traveling through Tau-23 I managed to fall into the grasp of an IMG patrol. Shortly even after the IMG found me, members of the Crimson Cross found me, and the IMG fled very quickly, very, quickly. After this I had a revelation in my heart and mind about my purpose, and so I have come here today to ask you to welcome me into your ranks. *a brief pause* That is all amigos! I hope to hear your response!

-----END TRANSMISSION-----

OOC SECTION:
Sanctions within last 6 months: N/A
[Image: vVjZn4N.png]

[+]=======

To: Santiago Cortez
Greeting Santiago Cortez,

I am always glad to welcome a new member into the church of the Crimson Cross, the Core have recently become a thorn in our side so there is a chance you might be able to get some revenge in the name of the Spirits. Regardless, if you are truly interested in join the Cross meet one of our Inquisitors at Valetta Shipyard. Make sure to get some good sleep the night before though, the initiation can be rather... intense.

Best of Luck,

--Capitán, Sabina Venneri
[Image: 0AEcyLX.gif]

=======INCOMING TRANSMISSION=======
=======TO: MALTESE SECTOR===========
=======SENDER ID: (A broken arrangement of characters but the words "Doctor" and "Orange" appear multiple times randomly)=======

I ... I am Do-Doc --- tor O --- rang - e ...

(Transmission is filled temporarily by static and what appears to be breathing)

I ... am a ... Do - Doctor from the - the liberty ... New York. The drug from Malta, Cardamine, I enjoyed it very much ... very much. I became in debt to others and started loosing my ... my mind in the pro --- cess. Many people want to hurt me. It is a shame, they're very ... very ... rude. The Systems rejected me. They w --- want peace but show none ... the bastards.

(There's a section of static; sounds like talking but nothing makes sense)

My most sincere apologies for the static.
I need protection ... want to get back and ... to ruin ... ruin ... ruin ... I want the Orange dream to infect our enemies and Ruin them from the inside. The Cross ... Red R - ed cr --- ross guides the Cardamine flow ... I would like to help ... need prote --- ction however ... need revenge ... want to unite with the ... the Cross moves much Cardamine ... will follow and help open the availability of ... Cardamine for all. The Orange drug will flow. I agree with ideals of ... family. Never quite had a good fam --- ily. Grew up fine and normal but ... HA ... look at m --- me now ... faster, better and str --- ronger.

(More static but the word "Mad" is heard followed by laughing. Section repeats some times.)

I am knowledgeable in me --- medicine. I am ... very good. Very good. I can be very beneficial to any ... patrol. Not afr --- raid to fight. Lost most emotions long ago. It's helped over the years. The twenty eight long ... long years. Hope to be hearing from you ... very soon.

(Length of static before transmission ends.)

OOC SECTION:
Sanctions within last 6 months: I don't even know what these are so I will say "No."
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: "Doctor Orange"
Subject: You may've hit the inhaler a little too hard buddy

Y'know... I had my hand on the "Deny, and send flowers laced with explosives" button, but then I remembered the Capitán in charge of the Martyr Volunteer Wing was in need of more suicide bombe--- I mean pilots. Lets see how long you manage to last with them.

Good luck out there you insane, insane bastard.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Anita Savini
TARGET ID: Tarxien Palace, Skorba Vale, Malta.
SUBJECT: Application
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

[Image: gGswrQ3.png]

Saluti Clero di Tarxien,

My name is Anita Savini. I am neither an aristocrat of the old families seeking new adventures, nor am I a freed plantation worker seeking a new beginning. I would love to be so interesting, but instead, I come from a simple familia from the capital of Valletta. Mi Mama and Papa are a couple of performing artists in the domains of dance and acrobatics, working for many troupes across the world of Malta over the years.

Besides travelling more than the average child and moving out often, rarely making long-lasting friendship or staying to the same school for more than a year, I would say that I have had a normal childhood. I thought that I would be destined to join the work of the familia - after all, I had all the required abilities to become one of the great performers, I was told on more than one occasion.

At the same time, I suppose this lack of grounding is why I've developped an interest for your organisation. My parents had always been good faithed Catholics, like many of our people have historically been, but there was nothing interesting for me in this. The Tarxian faith, though... It has been a beacon and a shining example of cultural revival of our people. The Outcasts are not mere criminals, nor are we simply drug dealers, we too are a people, a society with a rich culture and History, just as much as any other House!

Your victories over our enemies and your raising influence has swept me under my feet. Once I graduated from the Accademia delle prestazioni Valletta, I did feel like a lost soul until I saw the light of your church. Mi Mama says that I am but a naive and confused child. Yet, how could the heroes of Malta, those who have brought Her to its peak, could be so wrong?

I want to be a part of this Rinascimento of our people, and I want to contribute just as much as any other person. I can and I will hold my own as well as fight for the ideals of our world and our Faith. I would do it on my own, but that would be throwing my life away, much against our own set of beliefs. Please, I beg of you, allow me an opportunity to do so by your side!

Signed,
Anita Savini.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

[+]=======

To: Anita Savini
Subject: Your starry-eyed enthusiasm aside

I can appreciate the excitement but this isn't a blade-dancing show kid--- Well.. I say that and yet I've had to slip in and out a spinning flurry of sharpened metal before while--... Y'know what, nevermind that.

The point is: this isn't some joyride for your merriment; We here at the Cross uphold and revere beings of vast efficacy in the arts of destruction and manipulation. Those found wanting do not often last beyond the induction period as an Acolyte in the Temple; and the expulsion process is none too pretty.

I'd love to sit here and speak of how I was once like you and that working within the Holy Order has been as fulfilling as an experience as I thought it to be; but sadly this was a livelihood I was basically born into. It's one I grew up from within the darkest reaches of the Cross's past committed atrocities and have ascended. I have grown, and I have been made stronger, but not in the ways one would at first conceive.

Call me a jaded old parcel of vinegar all you want, but I speak nothing but the truth.

Knowing all of this, if your heart is still in it, then head for Valletta's Saint Peter Spaceport. Landing-Tier C-7, overlooking the golden fields below, should have the red banner of the Cross flying all around it so even one such as you (still rubbing star-dust out of your eyes) should have no troubles finding it. Shuttles for recruits depart at sundown so arrive accordingly, all you're going to need is a Neural-Net enabled device and a duffel-bag with some spare clothes. Show the guard this message and they'll let you onto the pad. Robes will be provided upon entry and should you ascend beyond that of an Acolyte, you'll be graced with your ceremonial blessed blade. From there, the Crusader's War Academy will help you decide where your future is within the Holy Order and get you along your way (Something tells me you'd enjoy the flag-twirler role for the Academy marches.)

Take heart, for though our masters are mighty, they shine upon us with a brilliance and harmony that can only be described as wondrous in every way possible.

The choice is yours. Pick carefully.

Preservación a través de las luces. Vida, tomando el sol en el resplandor de su santidad.

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
>>Signal Location<<
>>Sender ID: Phoenix Jayne<<

[Image: 84da6d4db93be7394b0d397d95408c26.jpg]

Hello there,

My name is Phoenix Jayne i was born on Planet Malta with a very rough childhood, My family abandoned me when i was a child i was left to grow up in the Omicrons myself and i could say it is quite hard to live out there at the age i was when they abandoned me but i survived and always have.
My father served the Liberty Navy his name was Robert Sanchez he was a betrayer to all the Cast's hence why he moved down to Liberty and served down there because everyone wanted his head up in the Omicron space, and i wasn't like that i never wanted to do what my father did and i never intend on doing so, so to be honest i'm quite glad he abandoned me. I would tell you about the rest of the family but i get emotional time to time and cannot speak about what happened to the other half of the family,

I've always wanted to be different to my father but on the opposite side to show him how bad he failed to bring me up, i want to eventually see him burn.
So i've decided i'd send a letter to High comm.
I will be waiting to receive a letter from High Command, until then i shall be flying the Omicrons myself, as i have learnt through my life.

>>TRANSMISSION ENDING<<

[+]=======

To: Initiate Phoenix Jayne
Subject: --

You have been measured, and while found wanting-- are looked upon favorably by the Holy Order's Initiates Society. Though your standing with the Nacion is... questionable by virtue of familial status, we are willing to grant you a chance to redeem your name, and your own honor.

Tread lightly; we'll be keeping an eye on you.

.:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::.

SENDER: Carlos Santiago
SUBJECT: Call Heard

Dear Crimson Cross

This is Carlos Santiago, I was born in 782 A.S and raised at the nation of Maltese in a poor family with my parents and a young brother. My brother was arrested by LP while he was selling cardamine to NY. I also got arrested by LSF later on but I made prison break few weeks ago with help from a friend there Ayman Axil Alonso and I just arrived to Malta and heard your call and I’m ready to join the cross to do my duty and to be true believer.

.:::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5