Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Promotions and Promotion Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pilot Name: Tyberius Ryder
Your Current Rank: Knight
Why you should be Promoted: Deeds made for the Imperium's cause. Desire to advance further, in order to have more possibilities to contribute at a larger scale for the expansion of the Empire. Hail Hydra !

Worth proven : [1],[2],[3]

|-The Core-|

|-Incoming Transmission-|

|-Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho-|

|-Video Feed: Offline-|

|-Sender ID: Guildmistress Ruby Hydra-|

|-Subject: Promotion-|

Good day,

Today is truly a good day for you Tyberius Ryder and Martin McKinsey. You have both been promoted to Templar ranks. Congratulations, pilots. May you show your worth again in the near future.

Godspeed.

~Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress

|-Transmission Terminated-|

Pilot Name: Jaysen "Spectre-one" Bartlett
Why you should be Promoted: The lust to advance further lives within me. In order to obtain a larger power, I will relatively need an higher position.

Worth proven : [1] [2]

|-The Core-|

Good day,

Congratulations pilot Jaysen Barlett, you've been promoted to the next rank. Enjoy.

Godspeed.

~Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress

Pilot Name: Lucina Ferguson
Why you should be Promoted: I have put a lot of dedication and time into the work I love, as well as visited the H+ Clinic as the protocol demands it, I know I am ready.

H+ Clinic visit
Message Dumps
Comm to the Ratpack

|-The Core-|

Good day,

Congratulations pilot Lucina Ferguson, you've been promoted to the next rank.

~Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: Promotion
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Pilot Nicole Fargo,

due to your prior experience and in acknowledgement of your current efforts you are hereby being transferred to our new subsidiary "Viator" Shipping and Commercial Services. I have established an executive position of Sales Manager for you to fill. Congratulations.

Consider this an advancement in your career, as well as an opportunity to prove your administrative skills to AP Manufacturing. Bare in mind that henceforth expectations will be set high and progress evaluated according to results.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: Promotion
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Ms. Natasha Rayne,

considering your contribution to APM administration prior to your vacation, the Board and I have come to the decision, that your further career upon return should not suffer setbacks. Therefore I am pleased to inform that henceforth you shall hold the office of Assistant CEO. Congratulations.

Meet me at Alabama Shipyard at your earliest convenience to discuss current events.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Pilot Name: Luke shaw
Your Current Rank: Templar
Why you should be Promoted: i'm more suited flying Core warships like Mako's. This rank doesnt allow me to command my own vessel, I have to get permissions from HC if i need to take command of such warships, And the consequences are much more severe along with alot of paperwork, it also takes time to respond faster. I would be more relaxed and efficient if you promoted me a rank higher.
[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: "Jack Daniels"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Luke Shaw...I can't say you didn't save my skin a few times. And that's today only!
You're good for morale, you're good with commanding people, you're good on the bridge of a Mako!
I've ran things with the High Command and we've agreed to give you the recognition you deserve.
Effective immediately, you are a Sentinel of the Core. That comes with it's perks and duties.
On a side note, please don't destroy any more bases without checking with mission control first.
As effective and ruthless as it was, it did impress me, but it also generated a whole lot of work.
But I digress, keep up the good work, Shaw! Make us proud!

Long Live Loyola!

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9