Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Amenhotep: Captains Log |Internal|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Captain's Log: Crew Rotation

We have begun cycling new recruits to help training the new wave of Insurgency Navy Pilots. It has been a long time since the Amenhotep has been teeming with life. Ms. Shield seems happy with the new faces as it gives her more to do. My crew get some very much needed time off and we fill the empty spots with new recruits that need the training. They know I mean business and I expect nothing but the best.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Old News Clipping

After going through my past I came across this old news clipping from when I was serving with the Order Overwatch. It still amazes me that my then enemies (Auxesia) would now be one of my closest allies. How my eyes have been opened.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Construction in Cortez

We have been patrolling Kansas and Vespucci for months now and I decided it was time to stretch our legs a bit more and see what is out there. We happened upon a DSE construction base building a Jump gate to an unknown destination. I will have a few men look around on the Neural Net and see whats buzzing. Corporate employees are very talkative and love talking about their new endeavors. My only concern is where this leads and who is on the other side. We will maintain a steady position far from DSE's tracking capabilities and monitor the situation for now.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Coronado

Taking the Coronado Jump Hole in Cortez we found ourselves in a peculier situation. A few Auxesian ships were being harassed by a lone Liberty Assault Battle Cruiser. We immediately lowered our cloak and proceeded to attack the lone vessel without hesitation. After doing substantial damage we were forced to retreat as multiple enemy Capital Warships were on an intercept course. We did what we could for our allies and we had to move out.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Edinburgh, A meeting with the Fleur Royale MdG/-

After an extensive search we were able to find the remnants of the Gallic Royal Navy they now go by Maréchal du Roi. Small in numbers and desperate, they remember who Harmony is and I was able to convince them that Insurgency wishes to rebuild its relationship they we had when we were recognized as Harmony. They are short on supplies and I was able to get in contact with Bristol in the hopes to have them deliver the supplies needed. This would help foster a steady relationship and dependency on one another. In return they are offering Gallic Royal Military Scrap. We can burn this down and reuse them to make more ships or repair our damaged ones. We shall see what the future holds for us.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Emergency Frequency Established With Fort Leniex

While still apart of the Insurgency Navy, I am still given the freedom to leave Liberty and continue with my endeavors within the Omicron Systems. However there always comes a time where I am needed and it seems that time has come. Fort Leniex has send out an emergency ping to all Insurgency Vessels to return back and normally I am not included in that but I specifically was mentioned as "High Priority" which I have yet to ever be needed that much. I will make haste back to Vespucci its no quick journey though. I hope I arrive in time.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Powering down in the Avlemore Nebula

We are powering down main engines to conceal our position for the time being. We have made contact with Admiral Knight and are trying to understand the current situation. She has retreated from Vespucci as the Liberty Navy marches in. I expected her to put up more of a fight. It seems my expedition into the Omicrons was to long winded and I feel I should have returned sooner. I doubt I could have changed the current progress of the Navy but I know I could have hampered some of it. Knight accuses Auxo of working with the Nomads and I am awaiting their evidence.

I will get to the bottom of this but I feel I and the Amenhotep will have to slip back into the shadows once again. I honestly felt we were in the right place but it seems the Insurgency is falling apart. The future is coming and with many changes ahead I know we will survive. We always have and always will.

[Image: N0SE3EW.png]

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: "The Last Hurrah"

So this is what they are calling it, word has spread across the Insurgency Network "The Last Hurrah". The Triton battlecruiser stands with very few snubcraft support against what seems like an armada of Naval Ships. With Admiral Knight nowhere to be seen I took the Liberty of attempting to contact her in an effort to find out whats going on. She has retreated core Harmony forces and left everyone else to die. She dosent outright say it that way but its what has been done. I have seen more and more Insurgency Officers take the same route and abandon their posts. I have fought countless battle against very shaky odds but this is out right suicide. There is no hope for victory. We might have stood a chance if our Leadership was united and rallied moral. However they have only shown fear and chaos. My crew and I know how to slip out of a bad situation and we decided before it was to late we should stock up on all we can. We left the Avelmore Nebula for one last refit. We saw captains like Lance who was surprised to hear Knight is still alive. No doubt she will spread the word and people should be made aware. Lance and I parted ways and I do hope she survives out there.

We stocked up on what was left over in the armory and mess hall. We have enough supplies to get us through the next few months if we ration it out. That's if everything goes according to plan, which never really happens. We will lose our Insurgency Identifier and slip back into the Avelmore Nebula until we can sort things out. Our best chance is to lay low, keep power consumption to a minimum and gather information. We have been through worse conditions but as always we will get through this.

[Image: JTcJNLD.png]

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Morals

After hearing all the radio chatter from the Insurgency in Vespucci I just didnt feel right not being there for them. The Insurgency was there for us and I could tell this was hurting my crews moral as well. I decided to join the front lines with the Insurgency one last time and I can surprisingly say while we lost a lot of good men and women, we were successfully able to destroy the state of the art Mitchell Overlord Delaware. While the Triton sustained heavy damage we were able to successfully repel the Liberty Navy's advance, at least for now.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Amenhotep
Captain's Log: "Golden Chrysanthemums"

I didnt expect our talks with the GC to bear any fruit considering from what we have learned in the past they are female only organization and they dont really take in outsiders. However I knew it could not be completely true since they work with the Outcasts and Dragons, so there has to be some wiggle room since both of those organizations have men. We sent out a communication asking for assistance and reluctantly they replied. It took a bit of convincing, I had to step in for the Captain because it was my idea that they would be more receptive to a female presence. As it turns out it seems I was right, they aided us and allowed us to operate within Kusari unhindered so long as we leave the Outcasts and the Cardamine trade alone. Which is acceptable to us since we dont really care about either. We will keep our head down and continue to gain the trust of the GC. The more allies we have the easier it will be to keep maintaining our Osiris. Suprisingly they have two Outcasts Cruisers at their disposal which I was not counting on. It seems there is more than meets the eye with these Chrysanthemums.

[Image: vMmA00Z.png]

Lilly Shield
Acting Captain of the Amenhotep
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11