Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Amenhotep: Captains Log |Internal|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Captains Log, Subject: Infected Forces in New York

Myself and Commander Hunter of Harmony took the fight to the infected Forces of Liberty head on today in New York, where we met LNS-Vladut. With our combined firepower and superior maneuvering, we where able to flank and easily destroy the Battle cruiser. Let this serve as a message to those who serve the Nomads in any capacity. No matter who you are we will come for you.

X

Jonathan Kalh, Signing Off.
Captains Log, Subject: 6th Naval Forces Destroyed in Texas

The Infected forces of the 6th Liberty Naval Fleet does not seem to get the hint that they will never take us down. Our combined might will save humanity from their vile corruption.

Jonathan Kalh, Signing Off.
Captains Log, Subject: Recon Into Rheinland Space

Upon meeting Vex in Colorado, I decided to allow her to pick out what was on the list of things to do. I figure I change it up a tad to let her explore and give her support should she need it. We where able to scout most of Rheinland with out any issues until we came to Frankfurt and was confronted by the Direktor of the Buro. He gave us the whole tit for tat speech about the rules and how we should leave. What came to a surprise was how non aggressive he was. Maybe It was due to him being out classed and out numbered or him just being a generally good man. Only time will tell as eventually we will meet again.

X | X
Jonathan Kalh, Signing off.
Captains Log, Subject: Dr. James Erzie's Secondary Crew

James, Vex and myself met near the Drake Jump Hole in Inverness. The good Doctor needed some materials from there, Vex and I already wanted to go in so it worked out perfectly. After destroying hordes of Infected Gunboats and Snub Crafts Doctor Erzie decided to inform me of the other reasoning he wanted to see me. James is worried that his Secondary crew would not be up to par in terms of Combat Readiness and Pilots at the helm. He requested a crew cycle on the Amenhotep. Twenty-Five Percent of the crew on the Amenhotep will take short leave on the newly remodelled Outpost Ozymandias, Twenty-Five percent from Doctor Erzie's Colony ship would train onboard the Osiris for a few months.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to allow some of my men and women to rest and being able to train Doctor Erzie's crew could prove well for us in the long run. The more people capable of defending not only their ships but others from infected and Nomads the better. Erzie's crew are going to land shortly on Ozymandias then the training will commence.

Captains Log, Subject: Lord Commander Locklear, Hellfire Legion

The meeting last night between me and the Lord Commander could not have went any better. We spoke of many things ranging from how I was kicked out to a good friend Sahega. He tells me she is missing and presumed KIA. I will find her, she fostered peace between me and Auxesia and I owe her one. I'll start with Junko. Locklear says they got into a fight, I will start there. It seems I am slowly mending relations with the Legion and I am quite thankful Locklear is a forgiving yet understanding man. It seems his generosity was extremely high as he even offered to re-fit the Amenhotep with Legion Weaponry... Those "Firelances" Could give me the upper hand against Nomads. I should tread lightly and not ruin this re-kindled friendship.

Captain's Log: The Dreams Are Back

My nights are slipping slowly into chaos and there seems to be no end on how far my mind can wonder in the Darkness. I have Isolated myself willingly and the crew seem to not really notice as I already keep to myself. My studies and research into better defense weaponry has been time consuming. A good researcher must know when to put down the books and get some rest but I dream of a world where death and destruction rule. The weak are killed and only the strong survive. No amount of medicine has been able to help me get a good night sleep. I cant help but wonder if its Them giving me these dreams... I have fought them for so long, but even good men fall into darkness eventually. Its just a matter of time.

[Image: pfZ5VqMl.jpg]

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep
Captain's Log: Der Alster Union, Ultimatum, Harmony

I was informed by Captain Jade Linford that the Alster Union went back on a deal they made with Harmony. The Issue was so great that its causing a destabilization within Bering, Disrupting my day to day operations with combating the Infected Forces. I could not stand for this so I sent them an Ultimatum. It is my belief with this added pressure against the Union they will give Harmony back its cruiser that is rightfully owed to them. If not then I will have no choice but to enter this conflict and see it end. If Harmony has to redistribute assets for the effort against the Union rather then aiding me then we are going to have a huge problem. Once Liberty finds out the struggle that is going on they will send a fleet through to wipe everyone out and that cant happen.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain's Log: The War Starts Now

I cant believe this is happening. The War has been coming and It is finally here. I am moving the Amenhotep back to the Omicrons Officially for the first time in years. Left unchecked this can spread all over Sirius. I cannot allow this to happen. Although Most of the Omicron Inhabitants are not to fond of me, I have no choice but to return. Humanity's survival is important, more important than my own... Life. This is what I was born for, It is time I follow in my fathers footsteps, He served Orillion til the end, I will do my best to make Orillion, and My father proud.

As of now, All Identified Oracle Ships will be shot on sight, No Mercy, No Prisoners, NO SURRENDER!

Jonathan Kalh
Captain's Log: The Core Joins the War Efforts

The Core has agreed to a NAP, The Core has made it clear they will not tolerate my ship in Rho, Which is understandable. I have no intentions of entering Rho at this time anyway. We will work together to keep Humanity safe. Though I don't expect this transition to be easy. It will take time to earn the trust of The Core but they are also in a position to earn mine as well. We will see what time reveals.

As of this moment, The Amenhotep will not Engage, or attempt any hostilities with the Core. We will work together against Order. Outcasts, Nomads and their thralls.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain's Log: Hard Copy of the Lyoko Project Files

I have been holding on to these copy for a few years now and I have decided to digitize them for further reference and ease of access. During my time in the Order I was given access to the Lyoko Files by Captain Aelita X. Stone. The Amenhotep was apart of this project but needed approval from Grand Admiral Michal Golanski and once I had his approval Captain Stone begun the process. During this time I decided to take hard copies of this project and all I had access to in case it was ever deleted or altered.

Digitized Files: Ramesses Class Battleship Amenhotep: Hard Copy of the Lyoko Project's Database
Captains Log showing Lyoko Upgrade Offer
Captains log Part two, Approval of the Upgrades

Jonathan Kalh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11