Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Commune - (C~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Give that pesky serb his officialdom already, hue. Otherwise he'll force his grandchildren to get it until they succeed, don't let that happen, have mercy on 'em!
On a more serious note, this little pro-k'hara community is old as hell, so many veterans have been through it throughout it's history. So many pvp and rp achievements gotten so far.
From the functional point of view, frankly, it was always more of a pvp-focused society, however Synk was quite a valuable addition to the lacking rp part (after Shmid's demise), he's able to carry out that all alone perfectly if he's in mood. Can't know if he's still playing. I hope he does? There were some other powerful RPers as well, whose names I can not recall currently, my apologies for that. After all, it deserves officialdom at this point, I wonder how this didn't happen as of yet.
For me and my people it was always a nice source of blues, that much as we could afford to help it our own way. And it will stay in that state of being a powerful tool in right hands.
This group will outlive many others here, if not all of 'em, as far as I can predict, I wish it good luck in it's future strife for existence and prosperity.
Work on the Valhalla One project for hell's sake, that's your main goal, remember. Only you and Wilde are able to get their hands on that stuff, you should bet on that ace in the sleeve.
Ayy, look who's back!

But why do you always leave out the part where you did RP, according to the Silv's? You always talk about blues but never about stuff you did. We're still impressed by that, and not your more than average PvP skills.

You've never needed any of our help, for your RP. You developed your own thing, and what I most liked, you used the previous progress. You always had on your own, a clear picture of what Nomads are, and you always knew what was true connection between them and Samarrans.

For the refference:

Jaden Wexler

One of your reports

Another one of your reports

Tho I guess you weren't as much as present on forums, and in-game at all. This time, Silv, Marko and I realized our capabilities, and how things could be done better way. For example what you've told about Silv and what he can do.

The Valhalla One thing is only possible with the old minds that imagined this idea, together again. Terminus together with Silv on top lacks a guy like you, and that was always the situation. Do you know why? Because, there's not anymore people out there, who recall what Valhalla One is, what does it represents but hey, people still play Nomads or express "knowledge" about them. And that is just one detail, it could go on and on.

Thank you for nice words man. I hope life's good.
Yep, I'm still around. And more stuff are to be written soon. Also, I tend to observe that some really miss the various nuances of Commune. Commune are not outcasts at core, even the main founders have no actual link with the Maltese, but given the OCs connection with the Nomads it was the best approach for the founders to seek what they desire. The faction we created is something more than a cult or a transhumanist organization. It's an idea. A concept we didn't really saw in Disco's long existence.
Commune, to be described as simply as possible is now a faction, consisting of three self-sustained divisions, each having its own purpose but, backing up each other as well.

The Raiders were created in the memory of Samarran Raiders, a group that we once all were. This is paramilitary division, Commune's main fighting force, or cell, whatever you want to call it. On top of it is Jared Nomak

Together with it, there is a Silver Sun, whose name refers to an event, that happened on Samarra, that basically created this Samarran religion. It's a event when a super nova exploded somewhere and one Samarran night, turned into a day, lighted by this star death which shined in Silver. On top of it is Bassam Hussaini, and it is designated from intelligence to spreading this "ideology".

Now, those two together cells together, with the individuals on top of them, once represented Commune as whole, in single package and before that, Samarran Raiders.

The third division Terminus is unique from the other two. It is led by Dave Synk, who I already explained, joined us after some time. His character is ex Order scientist, a leader of Cerberus group, from a times of Samarran Raiders era.

He, however, joined in a time when there was no cell division in Commune. He brought his knowledge and ideas from Cerberus, since his goals, benefited Commune and him, being in Commune benefited his.

At the time when this cell dividion was done, Terminus was third cell division and it basically represented Cerberus, aligned and perfectioned in a way it should be, according to the Commune. Therefore, it represents R&D division.

All three however work for eachother, as one big faction.
(02-09-2018, 10:18 PM)DiscoveryGC Admins Wrote: [ -> ]Voting will start on 30/03/2018

Bump
The first post was updated with new Commune graphics.

Each of the cell logos below the main one are now direct links to specific cell that they represent.

Terminus page is yet to be done and has to be transferred to the faction account and then it will be adjusted accordingly.
Temporary leadership change:

As will be unavailable and (probably completely) absent ingame, and only available sporadically on forums/discord; All concerns, questions and suggestions should be forwarded to either , or . The Raider Cell will be lead by , at this time.
An update to the current voting status would be nice.
(05-02-2018, 07:21 PM)Dave Synk Wrote: [ -> ]An update to the current voting status would be nice.

It is neither approved or unapproved, which normally suggests not enough positive or negative impact in order to make a decision. However, there has been recent movement so I will bump and see if a final answer can be made now.
Carried into May Vote
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8