Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Commune - (C~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Posting here as PRJKTLRD due to being unable to log to my personal account. The password seems not to be working.

I am away from my home in new town, settling my life. It is a long story but I ended up arrested as those who should know the details are aware.

I am getting lap top in a week or so, and I have my personal stuff om my USB stick. Therefore, I will get onto leading the group prettmuch soon.

I will also use this chance to express my satisfaction on recent RP ideas around AI, Nomads and Commune. Carry on with that.

As for the internal Commune RP projects, which are mainly on tech basis, those will be continued as we and if we become official as the old threads still do exist and are ready to be refreshed, for example, like Genos Prototype engine thread that hethe insisted to continue, even now.

I am also kind of present on discord, but right now, it is painful for me to use all this on phone

See you all soon.

edit: I have big hands and fat fingers (
I need to make that note. I am speaking on behalf of regarding the incident in Bering. To be noted that he quite forgot about owning the OC ID, since we obviously operate in other ways than the general OC Id, so it was a slight mistake. Don't judge.
We assume the May vote has come and gone some time ago, as it appears to be July. Requesting some clarification and an update from the team. Thank you.

~Chrysalis.
Hello everyone. I managed to log in to my account as I installed Chrome on my phone which is connected to my Google account.

Life is being rough and I work non stop, being shifted from a place to another and not knowing where I will end up. I even completely moved out from the place that I was supposed to live in this new town, to a house that has a lot to be done around it. Water pipes need to be installed, bare walls and etc.

However the good thing is that I won't end up in jail which means, as soon as the house gets finished, I will be able to have a lap top, or desktop, with internet connected. I don't have idea when is that happening, but as my older brother decided to take care of me, he said he will try to get that house finished as he lives with his girl friend in her place.

All this is irrelevant but I wanted to explain why I am away as this is official creation request of faction that I lead, and which I would like to exist as well as the people inside of it. I am constantly into Discord Commune server with the guys, and I wanted to bring out their, and also my concern regarding the status of the voting.

Situation is following. The faction is alive, but we are witnessing same scenario like last time, when the admin team took too long to approve us, which in the time of delay, resulted in people going inactive due to their belief that all the work they do, is for nothing.

Now, this time, I am telling them not to abandon their work, as we all like our ideology and faction, and that their work isn't being done for nothing on the end but, I cannot do that for eternity.

I strongly believe we deserve our official status back, so we could continue our work further, and achieve our goals so I ask you kindly, to speed the process up a bit, before people loose their patience again. I mean, if you ask me, people that didn't do RP before at all, now done it, and they dedicated themselves to pay it off as gratitude to that. If you ask me, it would be shame if all this effort was for nothing.

Apologies for long post. See you soon all, and I hope everyone is doing good.

Edit: fixed some grammar mistakes. And a note, this time, guys decided that they will wait a bit more, and they still have will to play, unlike last time. From last time, we did a lot of reforms, and we believed last time was our maximum. Now we see how little we did that time, and how much we can do. Therefore, do not think because of less activity, the group dies like last time.
Diana, Chrysalis and Neputo are showing strong presence ingame, don't worry. Commune doesn't look inactive at all currently and are providing fun all over Sirius.
^ That. Just get your life sorted at the pace you need. Your kids and the server are and will still be here.

<3
I had not much encounters with commune in RP environment, mostly it was about fun pews, but damn we need them on server. Many peoples there said about how many nomad cults faction here already and etc, but i feel like Commune mostly stable, active and understandable from them, and deserve right replace any others rot corpses. Nobody from joining play not so far as old veterans dont know much about others cults. They all already forgotten(maybe only Oracles not, but their RP have big difference - its covert), but Commune still alive.
(07-11-2018, 11:01 AM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]
I had not much encounters with commune in RP environment, mostly it was about fun pews, but damn we need them on server. Many peoples there said about how many nomad cults faction here already and etc, but i feel like Commune mostly stable, active and understandable from them, and deserve right replace any others rot corpses. Nobody from joining play not so far as old veterans dont know much about others cults. They all already forgotten(maybe only Oracles not, but their RP have big difference - its covert), but Commune still alive.

Commune indeed is alive and ready for action, once again. Officialdom here we come!
Leadership to contact Admin team about ID issues.
I've been notified of the issues and we are discussing the matters already. Chrysalis will further let you know of everything when we get done, probably in next few hours, as I am on work and cannot constantly use my phone.

Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8