Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Model replacement vote [Falchion/Kingfisher]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-02-2018, 06:25 AM)Jadon King Wrote: [ -> ]Those models you make are some top tier stuff Kuze. In other news.

Can we get this as it's Cockpit view? The Old Z-series view is alright... But this is just amazing.
[Image: y42uD6V.jpg?1]

The cockpit will be implemented at some point. It's in the game files, I just didn't feel like setting up the ini.
(07-02-2018, 03:04 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]I originally considered a hull nerf, but with how slow it turns it's currently pretty balanced in a duel as near as I can tell. I haven't gotten the chance to fly against one yet in a group fight. Maybe an LH/HF brawl or two is in order?

Falchion vs. Guardian
Armor: 11,800 | 11,000
Powercore: 12,400/1270 | 11,400/1160
B/B: 68/68 | 68/68
Turn rate: 67.08 | 67.32
Responsiveness: 0.4717|0.4835
Hitbox: Small & Thin with long side profiles but too short compared to anything else - blindfiring is difficult | Medium-sized ship that compliments angle-dodging (when you put cursor to corner of screen)
In my opinion this chart pretty much says it all when it comes to the current state of the Falchion. A better Guardian with a smaller hitbox - a boxing machine, too.

Maybe you'll realize after some groupfights with and/or against it.
tbh there are more ships at the Falchion's standard than there are at the Guardian's.
(07-02-2018, 08:11 AM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 03:04 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]I originally considered a hull nerf, but with how slow it turns it's currently pretty balanced in a duel as near as I can tell. I haven't gotten the chance to fly against one yet in a group fight. Maybe an LH/HF brawl or two is in order?

Falchion vs. Guardian
Armor: 11,800 | 11,000
Powercore: 12,400/1270 | 11,400/1160
B/B: 68/68 | 68/68
Turn rate: 67.08 | 67.32
Responsiveness: 0.4717|0.4835
Hitbox: Small & Thin with long side profiles but too short compared to anything else - blindfiring is difficult | Medium-sized ship that compliments angle-dodging (when you put cursor to corner of screen)
In my opinion this chart pretty much says it all when it comes to the current state of the Falchion. A better Guardian with a smaller hitbox - a boxing machine, too.

Maybe you'll realize after some groupfights with and/or against it.

Maybe you'll realize there are more stats at play than what FLStat shows. The Guardian is a much more responsive ship due to its high Z axis torque, something FLStat does not read. I've had no issues dueling Wesker with him on the Falchion and myself on the Guardian, and he's a much more consistent pilot than I am. It was pretty even, actually. As I said earlier, I've yet to see how it performs in group fights. Let's find out, or shall we swing more stats around on the forums?
seems op
(07-02-2018, 03:42 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 04:03 PM)Kuze Wrote: [ -> ]BTW that ship was first made for The Void mod, but that mod version was reverted to an older one, anyway, the center section was created with an intention to be able to rotate ingame Smile

Oh, hi Kuze. Check Skype please!

As soon as I remember my password, or the password to my e-mail I used for Skype, since I use Skype, like never :-D Also for unknown reasons 'Skype can't connect' or what. I contact you on skype as soon as I make it work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6