Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad BS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You see, I'm certainly pissed about the generalization of things. The only issue I have with K'Hara members is with Huggie, and that's not uncalled for and most people know that. If Huggie's personal feedback thread was still visible, you'd know what lead to the status quo. Some other bits are in the K'Hara Feeeeeedback thread. Doesn't need to be dug up here and now, but that much for clarification purposes.

What I see, currently, is that people are willing to play along together ingame. Nomad indies, Vagrants, K'Hara. We did it multiple times in the last months and pretty much since the very beginning of the Vagrants. It works ingame, and that's what I personally care for. I don't care much about the trashtalk in the K'Hara chat I'm not supposed to see anyway. If you have a problem with Foxglove, that's also not my problem but something between you and Foxglove. What annoys me is that I get dragged into this and that other Vagrants get dragged into this and that both sides won't stop. It doesn't lead anywhere, and I can't but shake my head when I hear that people are talking about turning the ooRP crappery into an actual inRP thing.

What I would like to ask for is that both sides limit themselves to the minimum of salt against each other, be it the attempt to keep it in private chats and what not, but not in such posts or in the shoutbox. It's stupid enough that individuals can't work together like adults. There is no need to drag people who actually have nothing to do with it into it. I know bandwagoning is fun, but hell, Vex, we never had issues with another, so why going that way when we can both fondle some libertonian mothers.
You know, we tried interacting with a vagrant last night, but it just turned out to be an afk activity time farmer. Not a good look, guys.
Sorry If the post came out harsh , but it was merely an emotional response to a seemingly antagonizing post.
It was at this moment I was so fed up with all the hate going back and forth, hence why I called you out publicly as well.

Maybe we can -all- learn from our mistakes, and put all the trashtalks from both ends behind us, and finally move on?

EDIT:
(10-03-2018, 04:23 PM)Tenacity Wrote: [ -> ]You know, we tried interacting with a vagrant last night, but it just turned out to be an afk activity time farmer. Not a good look, guys.

Let's not fuel the fire here, post this to their appropriate feedback thread.
(10-03-2018, 04:15 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care much about the trashtalk in the K'Hara chat I'm not supposed to see anyway.

You and Foxglove are not innocent either. Enough with this 'but they trash talk us' garbage, it happens all around, you just look silly when you act like it's only one side.

[Image: 5d159ae71e.png]

Please save us all Yuri. You're our only hope.

Swearing is unnecessary.
~Dino
Quote:What I would like to ask for is that both sides limit themselves to the minimum of salt against each other, be it the attempt to keep it in private chats and what not
I agree.
Remeber when this was a thread about if Indies should get Nomad Battleships? Those were good times
Give Marduks to indies. There is no logic you can apply that doesn't apply to other factions as well. "Oh but it doesn't make sense that there are so many Marduks!" - it doesn't make sense there are so many Jorms, Libdreads, Legates and whatnot either so what's the difference? Player ships are not lore assets and have never been lore assets otherwise Hessians would be the second strongest power in the game and Gallia would be 5 times weaker than it actually is. Open access is there purely for players to not having certain classes restricted, as long as an indie ID is open there is no applying logic regarding numbers when mister_bob can make his own battleship.

Should battleships be restricted to official factions only? A topic for another thread that has been brought many times, but that shouldn't exclude the Nomads while applying to all other factions.

Edit:

(10-03-2018, 11:20 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]When we turned official, none of the Vagrant members had, with our own limitations set, access to the Marduk yet - we had per ID, not by score - and we later EARNED the first Marduk, which was mine, by doing all the trials and having the necessary score to ensure a certain contribution to the faction and to the server. If you ever read up on anything about the Vagrants, you should be fully aware about what these trials are. Later, the Ishtar was added as a playable ship to the game - once again with major help of Foxglove, who even bought one for a balance dev so they could test the ship out in Conn and balance it out. can sign it.

/sign
I was the one that gave it final stats, finetuned them to make it balanced and constantly pushed for the new Nomad ships to be added into the game which eventually happened (it only took 2 years but hey, it's done).
(10-03-2018, 06:04 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Give Marduks to indies. There is no logic you can apply that doesn't apply to other factions as well. "Oh but it doesn't make sense that there are so many Marduks!" - it doesn't make sense there are so many Jorms, Libdreads, Legates and whatnot either so what's the difference? Player ships are not lore assets and have never been lore assets otherwise Hessians would be the second strongest power in the game and Gallia would be 5 times weaker than it actually is. Open access is there purely for players to not having certain classes restricted, as long as an indie ID is open there is no applying logic regarding numbers when mister_bob can make his own battleship.

Should battleships be restricted to official factions only? A topic for another thread that has been brought many times, but that shouldn't exclude the Nomads while applying to all other factions.

Edit:

(10-03-2018, 11:20 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]When we turned official, none of the Vagrant members had, with our own limitations set, access to the Marduk yet - we had per ID, not by score - and we later EARNED the first Marduk, which was mine, by doing all the trials and having the necessary score to ensure a certain contribution to the faction and to the server. If you ever read up on anything about the Vagrants, you should be fully aware about what these trials are. Later, the Ishtar was added as a playable ship to the game - once again with major help of Foxglove, who even bought one for a balance dev so they could test the ship out in Conn and balance it out. can sign it.

/sign
I was the one that gave it final stats, finetuned them to make it balanced and constantly pushed for the new Nomad ships to be added into the game which eventually happened (it only took 2 years but hey, it's done).

Why is this not surprising coming from the guy who's tagline is "pvp = rp"?
What do you think about his argument, though? How is that not correct?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9