Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SNAC hit causing server crash.. Did this ever happen with you? o.O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
* Thunderer gives Antonio a cookie.

It is made in Serbia.
(01-16-2019, 01:53 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]* Thunderer gives Antonio a cookie.

It is made in Serbia.

Thank you for giving him a slav cookie
Yes, please, revert this stupid nerf that did nothing but make people lose motivation to play bombers.
Some people really believe SNACing snubs is either easy or "pure luck". If that was the case, anyone would be able to do it, not just the aces.

Seriously, this nerf has made bombers way LESS FUN. And isn't HAVING FUN the point of the game? It's sad the devs don't realise it.
I can't have that fun I used to have before, all because someone can't bother to NOT get SNACed.
I'm looking at the hundreds of hours myself and many others have spent mastering SNAC and that has become a waste. Instead of people learning how to counter SNAC, the SNAC gets nerfed, which has brought NOTHING GOOD to the game, but a lot of people losing motivation to play. It was fine for 10 god damn years, so why nerf it now?

Nowadays I rarely have a reason to log bombers, because if all or most I will meet are snubs, I just have nothing to do, I cant even defend myself properly, all I can do is shieldrun and spam mines. And SNACing snubs is just not worth it like this. What I do fly lately is a torpedo bomber and mostly for the missions.
So, I just log in something else that is not completely situational.
(01-16-2019, 01:58 PM)Exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]spam mines

Oh, do you?

:*
i think SNAC's being ammo friendly would be good change, but not like insane 70 shots thats just stupid and will achieve nothing might aswell retcon it to old stats then, Give it 10 shots and old damage.
(01-16-2019, 02:44 PM)Pepe Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2019, 01:58 PM)Exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]spam mines

Oh, do you?

:*

Will Pepe.Ladron return this year?
I don't get it, wasn't the title of this thread "SNAC hit causing server crash" sooo it needs some sort of fixing anyway and I think instead of experimenting around till it works just revert it back for the time being until we can come up with something else.
(01-16-2019, 02:54 PM)Jessitrescott Wrote: [ -> ]i think SNAC's being ammo friendly would be good change, but not like insane 70 shots thats just stupid and will achieve nothing might aswell retcon it to old stats then, Give it 10 shots and old damage.

you have to consider their use against capital ships too. 10 snac ammo limit will force you to use the weapon only when you want to fight snubs, after all bombers are supposed to fight larger targets
(01-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Adding ammo is a very interesting choice, one that I actually like if the nerfs get reverted. It'd force people to pick their shots even more carefully, but then it'd also need a sizeable damage buff to be good against caps.

Which is exactly what i proposed. Double the damage, give it 15-20 ammo, maybe up the power usage to 32-33k, enjoy a healthy weapon.
(01-16-2019, 04:20 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Adding ammo is a very interesting choice, one that I actually like if the nerfs get reverted. It'd force people to pick their shots even more carefully, but then it'd also need a sizeable damage buff to be good against caps.

Which is exactly what i proposed. Double the damage, give it 15-20 ammo, maybe up the power usage to 32-33k, enjoy a healthy weapon.

Yea I like that idea. Either more ammo for dmg or lesser ammo but alot more dmg. Going to jessis "10 shots" thing, that would only work if SNACs would do 300k - 500k dmg or something in which you'd use EMPs to take down shields and then shoot a Snac to be even worth.

Also can we like maybe instead of reverting the SNAC to old, give scorcher bombs lesser spread? Neutralizer has like 0.25 while Scorcher has 0.75 realy horrible to hit. This way it could replace the SNAC :v
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10