Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SNAC hit causing server crash.. Did this ever happen with you? o.O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If it's the same sniping style, why deleting it?

Let's remove 1.00 because with MR they instakill also.
(01-17-2019, 07:11 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]I already told you lot that this argument is bullcrap and that you all need to stop. There are sniping styles. Grab 1.00 or 2.00 and it's the same playing style.

How can one snipe while flying bomber?
(01-17-2019, 08:04 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2019, 07:11 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]I already told you lot that this argument is bullcrap and that you all need to stop. There are sniping styles. Grab 1.00 or 2.00 and it's the same playing style.

How can one snipe while flying bomber?

AHRIMANs.

Snac-ing and using 1.00s/2.00s is not the same. People wouldn't be upset about this if it was. And as far as I remember a razor + a salvo of archies instakilled snubs just the same; let's gut those too, yeah? The snac was a slower razor. It was harder to land than the methods of instakilling that are still around.

It always took some effort and training to land these things consistently. "My god, a dude got good at something, let's gut HIS toys instead of telling the whiners to stop whining." Nice.
Hey Vsauce, Reeves here!

Unpopular opinion time. Either gut SHFs ability to mount dual-MRs or restore the bomber SNACs so I can rub seal-clubbers in the dirt. I'm pretty sure other people have said this, but if you're going to remove insta-kills, remove them all. Don't preserve a select few gimmicks but remove specific others. It just leads to the current situation. At least if you had gutted the snac and made sure that SHFs can't just instakill on their own, a few people wouldn't complain. But as it stands, even in an equal skill fight, a bomber will always lose to an SHF. And it's becoming a bit obnoxious because the only way to be sure you can counter a dual-MR SHF is by logging a gunboat. Which I'm going to keep doing until someone addresses this.
(01-17-2019, 08:53 AM)Pillow Wrote: [ -> ]

Snac-ing and using 1.00s/2.00s is not the same. People wouldn't be upset about this if it was. And as far as I remember a razor + a salvo of archies instakilled snubs just the same; let's gut those too, yeah? The snac was a slower razor. It was harder to land than the methods of instakilling that are still around.

It always took some effort and training to land these things consistently. "My god, a dude got good at something, let's gut HIS toys instead of telling the whiners to stop whining." Nice.

Yes it is the same because you focus on trying to get those burst hits. You don't have to be on someone's ass the entire time. You are SNIPING with a high burst damage slowfire weapon. You are doing hit and runs. Literally the same thing except 1 thing just insta kills everything. Archangels and mr doesn't kill everything.
(01-17-2019, 09:16 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2019, 08:53 AM)Pillow Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it is the same because you focus on trying to get those burst hits. You don't have to be on someone's ass the entire time. You are SNIPING with a high burst damage slowfire weapon. You are doing hit and runs. Literally the same thing except 1 thing just insta kills everything. Archangels and mr doesn't kill everything.

Weren't people complaining that the skill gap in snubfighting was too high? Isn't instakilling easy and fun? : )

None of what you said applies to snac-ing. There's no hit and runs, no burst hits, whatever. You just point and click at the guy and if you hit, he dies.

And yeah, alright, not every ship dies from a salvo of archies and a razor. So let's delete archies or bump up the armor of those poor ships that get instakilled from them, yeah? Okay, cool. Cool beans. Can't wait to play around with my 14k armor Guardian.

Oh yeah, give 14k armor to light fighters too. Some of those even die from one nuke; the tragedy.

This argument is pointless, by the way. There's no way on God's green earth that I'm going to magically convince you that making snacs useless was a bad idea, and you're damn well not gonna convince me or Antonio or anyone else that your point of view is the right one.
If you really think SNACs sole purpose was to kill fighters then you seriously need to reevaluate your stance.

Everything I said does apply but the only exception is that it insta kills everything.
I am reading all of these comments and I see that people still don't realise one thing. YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. Devs will always do whatever they seem fit to their play style.
Ayo I lurk here for a bit.

Dev gitz snacc by normie player => Dev: LEZZ NERF SNAC XDXDXDXD; Lez make bomba playerz even more uselezz and force them to play fighters cuz why not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10