Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
♚ Outcast Queen at 11:57
@Keiko Arashiro yes we will have a dinner, or two asdasdasd, stop being so nice, i don't feel comfortable.

@Sarita Ybañes good job, i will think about your next assignment after Xenos seal the deal.

@Andrade Vega i've poked OSI, how much do we pay them?

@Tal Yahalom "Underscore" Ravis, Cold Harbor Interstellar, LLC. Report to MALTA as soon as possible. I need so security to set up here and then I will brief you on our first operation.
[Image: tm3NfdC.png]
Andrade Vega at 19:04
@♚ Outcast Queen Yea, well i will use from my pocket since we are almost out of fuel, for this "Fast delivery" i offer them 50.000.000 SC for delivery. What you think Donna?
[Image: l1Cq24W.png?1]
Keiko Arashiro at 8:34
@♚ Outcast QueenOnly if you cook. Enma Loyola, conqueror of the stovetop lol

[Image: tm3NfdC.png]
Andrade Vega at 21:12
@♚ Outcast Queen Donna the Fuel have arrived at station, payement has been delivered to OSI, we are good now since they give us 2.000 more and they appologie for delay!!
[Image: avatar_gab.png]
Gabriel Espinar at 12:24
I'm bored. Any updates on that security post I wanted? Would be nice to know.
♚ Outcast Queen at 12:37
great work angrae, we hve got more than we wanted. now we can move to direction of Malta more actively.

keiko, love, i am afraid i cannot cook for shit. we will ahve to rely on someone else cooking, maybe you

hello gabriel, remind me what security post you wanted. i kinda forgot
[Image: avatar_gab.png]
Gabriel Espinar at 12:46
The guard positions, I want one of them.
♚ Outcast Queen at 12:47
Uh yea, you want to be closer to my body. You can have one, but you will have your freedom a bit limited, since it's a personal guard thing and it will be tied to my movement. To a degree you got any personal life in the first place, of course.
[Image: TpBqxCB.png]
Lelia Mione at 00:11
Hi
I just got us a Coalition cruiser, I found it asking for help in Delta
Long story short, it's now on Galicia. Angelica Caras took care of the captain and crew once the wreck arrived, best to ask her for details.
Talk about luck
♚ Outcast Queen at 14:47
Lelia indeed forced a surrender of the coalition destroyed and it's crew while being alone in the Sabre. It claimed to be a research vessel blogning to the organization called "scec" apparently.

I've overlooked the ship, it's in a bad shape, to say the least. Though, I keep hearing voices to repair and use it. I doubt there's anything interesting to research or reverse engineer either. My suggestion is that we just scrap it and use the components to order our own ships from the shipyards. What do you think @everyone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18