Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: qOA7Itu.png]
Como-Contari at 15:06
Si, Gianmarco Como-Contari. He's 25 now.
[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
♚ Outcast Queen at 15:21
Awww, I am really happy that you have a legitimate heir.

I am not so lucky to have kids yet, wanting to conceive at least one for years, but you know, a common problem.
Como-Contari at 15:16
You will be blessed one day, you just have to keep trying. It took years for Gianmarco to come along. I think I can still remember the methods I tried if you want me pass them along.
♚ Outcast Queen at 15:21
DM.

But I tried many things really, a lot of partners too. Meh, it will happen sooner or later, I am young. But I am also not very patient.

How is your plantation btw? Harvest on mine was not the best this year.
Como-Contari at 15:50
I won't judge, but maybe just having one person I had a deep connection with helped.

I don't keep track of the Como Compound to be honest. Some Chrysanthemums have been running it, I let them handle everything and I take a cut.
♚ Outcast Queen at 15:53
Naaa, I'd never trust someone else to run my business, not with our level of corruption. You know that your managers are eating up like 50% of your profit at best.
Como-Contari at 16:50
Even if they are, it's more money than it makes sitting empty. It keeps me on their mind too.
[Image: tm3NfdC.png]
Andrade Vega at 23:28
@♚ Outcast Queen My appologie Dona i was away for while morning a death to one beloved hope you dont mind it i wanted to have time to clear my mind i am ready for you now!! Tell me news? Give me something yo do!
[Image: l1Cq24W.png?1]
Keiko Arashiro at 20:32
Went to New York, took three ships out before getting shot down. Imagine shooting a gunship with a dreadnought. I couldn't. But hey, that's Liberty for you. Got 2 guncams, lost one. 1 2
♚ Outcast Queen at 11:45
To All Ships @everyone

The Bloop Dragons have blocked the negotiation channel and it means that they want to die. We shall deliver to give them something to think about, all ships with BD| transponders are wanted targets. If any other Dragon stays in the way, get rid of them too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18