Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: zOj4nm9.png?1]
Dominic Estaban at 19:58
Cooperation with the Rheinlanders is not an option. The people of Malta would laugh at us if we would deal with these clowns.

[Image: TXi761s.png?11]
Celestyna Saavedra at 20:05
@Dominic Estaban
Who the hell cares? If there's a pay and people to slaughter and mop ground with then it's good.

Although, I have to say, there are probably better options for us to consider in Rheinland other than a bunch of fanatic Unioners that want to contract us to spy on not only Cardamine Alliance members but also what could very well be beneficial contractors, provided everything goes dandy with them - unless something went wrong with that and I hadn't noticed. Sorry, I haven't read the logs for quite a while so I don't really know, please don't @ me.

Oh and that contract right off the bat too.
[Image: 0ywwgDr.png?1]
Sarita Ybañes at 8:51
as long as everyone can keep their mouths shut and not give hackers any clues that something is up, i don't see any harm in taking a contract that requires nothing more than to listen
i mean, it's not like hackers are usually found when out operating unless they want to be stumbled upon anyway, so we don't even have to think about this much, basically we just get free money if the hackers bump into us and start blabbing?

[Image: 0ywwgDr.png?1]
Sarita Ybañes at 9:021
anyway i've got a friend shipping a gull down to barrier gate, i'll see about getting libertonian papers and more inconspicuous engines, it should be good to go by tomorrow!
@Enma Loyola i'll talk to zoners and schedule a trip, how'd you know i like working with servers? [Image: slightly-smiling-face_1f642.png]
i haven't done hardware setup in a few years so i'll stop by ruiz's biblioteca before i head out && grab some reading material to brush up && make sure i can hook everything up to FP's quantum entanglement device, i'm sure it'll all be np tho
[Image: qBFa6Gj.png?1]
Angel Aparicio at 10:24
I rather not double cross the Hackers. They are not dumb and it can lead to some interesting problems. I also don't like the Unioners from a personal stand point.

Hugo C. joined the conversation at 10:24

[Image: HB9Z5RY.png?1]
Hugo C. <3 at 10:25
I read numerosos familiar names. Should we change the group picture though?
[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
Enma Loyola at 11:03
Okay, Cadiz folks have lost their way entirely.
TO: Enma Loyola <||> FROM: Hernan Escudero
I mean they unironically trying to call me out for shooting teasippers. I ain't wanna deal with politics anymore. Though I may visist them sometime and explain why they are wrong. I will see about those Rheinlander, but potentially pissing off Hackers is a bad idea.

@Sarita Ybañes
I mean I still suggest you to get on diplo channel with hackers and make sure that our systems are well protected.

And ye people, we are supposed to fly today.

@Hugo C. <3
Hello handsome, love to see you here. How have you been? About group picutre idk, i think it's fine. (edited)

Hugo C. <3 at 12:52
@Enma Loyola Buenas guapa, I've been a bit busy moving stuff around. Since the last time we met, I mean literally a decade, happened some sort of things. We can catch up with a coffee if you want :*

Hugo C. <3 at 12:53
For the rest, señores, I'll be around Malta for like tomorrow at this time. I'm travelling atm. My vessel is still equipped with that fancy engines I had back then when I left Legion. The guns are still the same, catching some dust...
Enma Loyola at 12:55
I am not the fan of coffee, but i wouldnt mind a cup of tea.
Hugo C. <3 at 13:00
Perfecto, I'll see you at Barrier. Is it Barrier gate right?
♚ Outcast Queen at 13:02
Ah, yeah, we are here for now, the Barrier gate. Suitable place for temporary HQ.

[NN-LINK] Also look, I am on the news again. The old guy tried to threaten me and resigned like two days after.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18