Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: l1Cq24W.png?1]
Keiko Arashiro at 22:51
6/10, 2 points deducted for pinging everyone.
[Image: qOA7Itu.png]
Como-Contari at 2:17
@Big Boi Don't @ me ever again
[Image: 0ywwgDr.png?1]
Sarita Ybañes at 9:021
@Enma Loyola i did it instead since vega was taking a while, hope you don't mind!
c-81-427-555-5.xry.co.interhousetelecom.nn//HASH:Q09OR1JBVFMtLQCPVR9tRElELS9JAV==.php&viewonly=1
im headed to sigmas rn to scout things out, get a change of scenery, maybe see about picking up some fun souvenirs in kusari
anybody want come with? maybe we can set up a comm server there somewhere, make some friends and enemies together [Image: slightly-smiling-face_1f642.png]
it'll be fun, v wholesome experience!!

[Image: 5q1lcUU.png?1]
Lovery at 10:08
@everyone we slappin
[Image: KTtprYY.png]
Gabriel at 18:38
@Zoe You handled yourself pretty well when we were attacked on Lentini. The Don that tried to have us all slaughtered has essentially broken the law of the jungle, and as every other wolf that breaks it, he needs to die. I'll need your help, feel like hunting him down together?
[Image: EstNoZJ.png]
Zoe at 18:42
@Gabriel Is Enma wanting this handled? I mean I guess, sure. Do you have any leads yet? Where do we meet up?
[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
♚ Outcast Queen at 18:43
@Zoe @Gabrial
ye you may take care of him

♚ Outcast Queen at 18:43
@Como-Contari
hi rina

♚ Outcast Queen at 18:44
@Sarita Ybañes
<3 that's next to perfect. i may fly to Kusari again, but it depends on time.

♚ Outcast Queen at 18:46
@Keiko Arashiro
Oh hey you are alive, good.

@Big Boi
that's ping/10, don't do that anymore

[Image: KTtprYY.png]
Gabriel at 18:42
@Zoe A Don trying to abduct our current VIP and kill our employer for being a "traitor" is undesirable. From the moment he decided to not seek a resolution to his grievances with the ruling Dons, he forfeited his right to live. I'm certain it isn't going to be easy to pull off. As for leads, it's a fact that we always come back to Malta, one of his lackeys is probably here. We just need to look, abduct them and beat what we need to know out of the miserable fool.
[Image: EstNoZJ.png]
Zoe at 18:51
@♚ Outcast Queen Yes. Of course. We'll do it.
@Gabriel Yes sorry, that makes sense of course. I'll be on my way to return to Malta. See you at Gasteiz.
[Image: nigga_30000000.png]
Kristians 3000 at 23:31
@everyone We vibing out here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18