Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Core| - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Image: XF3OTNX.png]

InRP Form

Pilot Name: "Fat"

Pilot Age: 45

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Durban Station

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Scout, tentacle amputator. I usually patrol omicrons systems.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):
I had a slight problem taking corticosteroids, which has left me overweight and bald, but I don't care. My mission is simple, to patrol our systems and stop or assassinate anyone who opposes our mandate. I am strict, ruthless and always in a bad mood which makes me a complete jerk. But guess what ... I don't care, and I swear on my fat balls that anyone who dares to challenge our domains and laws will be destroyed. Pilots in Durban and Yaren knows me as "The Fat Bastard".

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Cause is the only place where my fat ass can fit.

Recite Our Motto: Pain is Temporary, Glory is Forever.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: A year or more.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes, Yes and Yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Very familiar

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 6

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 6

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Hexagon guns.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Yes, a Sawback.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Argentina GMT -3

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: Im already in the Core discord.

What is your Skype (optional)?: hahaha I can't remember...

[Image: PhdZWOJ.png]

[Image: discojack.gif]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship Perditrix, Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 16.1 Rev.4
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Fat. You're in.

Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildmaster of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Anthony Tobias McReary

Pilot Age: 32

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Bretonia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: APM

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Zoner merchant.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Born inside of a lifeless rock in Dublin, called by mistake a space city, Anthony from the very childhood had miserable life he wanted to prevail to provide himself comfort and safety. Having his parents as Molly miners, who worked with anyone paying well and were not affiliated to the BMM in any mean, paid him a little attention yet made enough to send their son to the planet Gran Canaria where he studied in a boarding school, seeing his parents very rarely when they could arrive to Gran Canaria - a system away yet felt like on the other side of the sector.

A chance to change life drastically was given by those who were despised by many - the zoners. Anthony did not even finish his studies as he joined the crew of zoner merchants, carrying goods from Gran Canaria to Freeport 9 and back. Parents did not like the decision to abandon school they worked so hard to pay for and join some vagabonds, yet they were too far away to ensure their complain was heard by a hot-minded teenager.

Slowly growing through the hierarchy of a small community the ship crew was, Anthony became a captain of the vessel in a few years, once the old one retired to heaven, or hell - depends how well someone knew that one. At first new position provided joy - the young, now man, could satisfy most of his desires for comfort, relative safety, women or men he liked, else. Yet he lacked the other thing - respect and power.

Zoners are but lurking roaches for the most of Sirius, and a very few would treat them serious. Such matters did not satisfy Anthony and he seek an opportunity to become a bigger player: join the IMG or GMG, who were well known for their connections with everyone possible, power and wealth. Moreover, by that time a decision he once made was forgotten by his parents, yet he wanted to make them see that path he chose was right. He wanted to share the comfort with them, but that required money he didn't have - more than he could learn in short term.

Decision came to Omicrons itself: the Core. Relatively young and fresh to the area by that time independent PMC that aggressively recruited people, promising them many things, power and wealth including - that was a catch he baited, and joined to the secondary branch of the APM, Core-affiliated corporation that had positions Anthony held experience of. He became first a Captain to a Logistics Vessel, but slowly started to grow and collect money, eventually having enough to buy his parents a piece of land on Gran Canaria, where they could settle and become farmers or do else business that would not include dangers to get shot by a Bretonian, Corsair, Gallic or else patrol.

Satisfied by achievement, he yet eager for more: Anthony kept going up through the career ladder, wishing to reach the very top of it.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Power, respect & wealth.

Recite Our Motto: Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: 5 years

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes. I also had a Core faction - Polaris Inc.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: I am the Edgy Worlds.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 4

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 1

Why do you want to join the The Core?: In hell I'll be in good company!

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Yes

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Poland, CEST

What is your Discord ID (Could be sent over PM)?: Groshyr#7934

Have you been sanctioned/banned? If so, provide links.: Yes. [1] [2] [3]

Have you read our information thread and are aware of diplomatic relations towards other factions: Yes.

Are you familiar with the Rules?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Rules? Any rule violations may/will have consequences.: Yes.

Do you agree to leave your prejudice behind and be excellent towards other players?: Yes.

Incoming Video Feed
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 16.1 Rev.4
Displaying Contents

You have been accepted, Mr. McReary. Welcome.

Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildmaster of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

InRP Form

Pilot Name: William Alexander

Pilot Age: 38

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Planet Cambridge, United Kingdom of Bretonia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: The Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Luminary Knight of The Core; Executive Officer on War Vessel Adrastea; Commanding Officer on War Vessel Invictus

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Born in a middle-class family; enjoyed a luxurious and pompous life till 20. Signed up for the Armed Forces and completed the Naval Academy. Spent several years as an officer aboard different vessels; resigned several months prior to the outbreak of the war with Kusari.

Following 2 years of work as a freelancer captain, moved to Omicrons in search of a better-paid job as mercenary or pilot of The Core. Joined The Core after completing several training courses and underwent training on capital ship warfare due to increasing need of officers on Core warships. Advanced to the rank of Luminary Knight in 827 AS. In 828 AS, met with Guildmaster Domino Harvey; discussed important plans for The Core after the establishment of a new Corsair group. Led a coalition aimed to remove the Corsairs from Omicron Rho and Xi space in early 829 AS.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: It has become my family. My will is to see the end of the Corsair and Order hegemony over the Omicrons.

Recite Our Motto: Power is nothing without control.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: Two and a half years. Though it feels like a decade. Damned be the job of leading factions.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes. Yes. Yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Know 'em like the back of me palm.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 1/10, PvP = RP

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 100. All.

Why do you want to join the The Core?: To continue my character's quest for launching crusades against the Corsairs. Long live space Janos Hunyadi!

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: I have my very own (yay!) BAF Bullhead, but not much else.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Romania. UTC + 2.

What is your Discord ID (Could be sent over PM)?:

Have you been sanctioned/banned? If so, provide links.: I've been sanctioned a few times for being too cool.

Have you read our information thread and are aware of diplomatic relations towards other factions: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Rules? Any rule violations may/will have consequences.: No, obviously not. Nepotism rules. Yes, I do actually agree, though.

Do you agree to leave your prejudice behind and be excellent towards other players?: Yes. I shall go on to the end. I shall roleplay in Rho. I shall roleplay in Zeta. I shall roleplay with growing confidence and growing strength in the Discord, I shall defend our feedback, whatever the cost may be, and I shall never gank!

Incoming Video Feed
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 16.1 Rev.4.
Displaying Contents

Sentinel Alexander, welcome back to the fold. The Invictus is being rearmed as we speak.
Have fun!

Daniels, out.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Important Update
Core Rookie Boost Initiative Added.

InRP Form

Pilot Name: David Stirling

Pilot Age: 35

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Bretonia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: The Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Former Agent of the Bretonian Secret Intelligence Service. Former Auxiliary Fleet Commander.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): I was born in Cambridge to a working class family. Life was pretty rough one my parents with my mother being unable to work due to long-term illness and my Dad having the sole income. Money was always tight and when I came of age, I joined the Bretonian Armed Forces and served a number of years, climbing through the ranks and decided on a career change. So I decided to join the Intelligence Service, details of which I won't write within my application here.

I feel like I can do more and have left Bretonia to make a new life and experience what the Omicrons have to offer.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Do what I can to fight the Nomads and keep them out of the core systems. Meet new people and maybe learn a thing or two.

OoRP Form

Are you applying to join our Rookie Boost Initiative?: No.

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: About 7-8 years all in, breaks not included.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: This would be my first time playing anything outside of House Space, but can brush up on everything fast enough.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: See above.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 8-9

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 4-5 in snubs. 7-8 in caps.

Why do you want to join the The Core?: To endeavour on a new roleplay experience and work alongside others.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Not at present.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: GMT (UK)

What is your Discord ID (Could be sent over PM)?: The Doctor#5240

Have you been sanctioned/banned? If so, provide links.: No.

Do you agree to follow the Rules? Any rule violations may/will have consequences.: Yes.

Do you agree to leave your prejudice behind and be excellent towards other players?: Yes.

Incoming Video Feed
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 16.1 Rev.4.
Displaying Contents

Mr. Stirling. Welcome to the Core.
Your handbook, uniform and assignment are waiting for you on Yaren Base. Make us proud!

Daniels, out.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Codename: Crow

Pilot Age:23

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Vagabond

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: independent Core hunter

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): The names Crow, don't need to know more. Been around as a hunter in the houses and moved to the new frontier of the Omicrons looking for the ripe money to be made. Your men have seen me around recently aiding in raids on Omicron Xi. Looking to get at more higher bounties that might be reserved for the guild. I have my price and if the guild delivers, so will I.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: You need hunters.

OoRP Form

Are you applying to join our Rookie Boost Initiative?: I have snubs but if you offer other starting help I'll take it. With training

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: Started late 2019 but only recently have I actually done anything of notice.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Bounty Hunters Guild 2, Electric boogaloo. I interpret it like the hunter guild(from monster hunter) with being the overall government within it's own influence.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Not very but it's all about exploring the new frontier!

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7? Some might say better of worse.

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: I've been described as average but don't walk away from most fights. I can offer good support in all classes though

Why do you want to join the The Core?: So someone will stop bothering me about it.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: fighter and a bomber

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: american East coast

What is your Discord ID (Could be sent over PM)?: too early in the morning#7033

Have you been sanctioned/banned? If so, provide links.: nope, surprising right??

Have you read our information thread and are aware of diplomatic relations towards other factions: I know how to be a henchman.

Are you familiar with the Rules?: Gonna throw the book at me?

Do you agree to follow the Rules? Any rule violations may/will have consequences.: better to follow the law than run from it.

Do you agree to leave your prejudice behind and be excellent towards other players?: yes,,,,....

Pages: 1 2 3 4